Yumm!

BrilloPad
10th February 2009, 11:31
Most of those made me feel :sick

bogeyman
10th February 2009, 11:33
Most of those made me feel :sick

I love the 'Giant Breakfast Burrito'.

If you ate that for breakfast you'd spend the rest of the day on the bog I reckon.

Rookie
10th February 2009, 11:39
I love the 'Giant Breakfast Burrito'.

If you ate that for breakfast you'd spend the rest of the day on the bog I reckon.

That's obviously for a family of four at breakfast isn't it? You may as well cut out the middleman and just tip in down the bog first.

I'd have a go at the The Double Bacon Hamburger Fatty Melt though.

Mmmmmm. Anything with 'fatty' in the title is a winner in my book.

NotAllThere
10th February 2009, 11:40
The Double Bacon Hamburger Fatty Melt

I want one now! :tantrum:

gingerjedi
10th February 2009, 11:44
When I worked at the MoD the main site was a good 5 minutes walk from the car park, there were about 10 spaces actually on site reserved for disabled people which included a couple of clinically obese employees.

Surely they should have done them a favour and made them park at the back of the car park?? :rolleyes:

Pogle
10th February 2009, 11:58
I'm sorry but YUK, YUKKERTY YUCK YUCK YUCK.

:sick:sick:sick:sick:sick:sick

ratewhore
10th February 2009, 12:03
When I worked at the MoD the main site was a good 5 minutes walk from the car park, there were about 10 spaces actually on site reserved for disabled people which included a couple of clinically obese employees.

Surely they should have done them a favour and made them park at the back of the car park?? :rolleyes:

They'll die young and free up the space...

London75
10th February 2009, 13:17
I'm sorry but YUK, YUKKERTY YUCK YUCK YUCK.

:sick:sick:sick:sick:sick:sick

I'm sorry but almost everything on there looks brilliant and I've just eaten lunch too. Can't have too much meat and cheese!

I fancy the bacon cookies at the moment.

NotAllThere
10th February 2009, 13:34
I ended up having a breaded chicken sandwhich with egg and mayonaise. Quite tasty and not too unhealthy.

When I were a lad in Geordieland, we used to order heart-attacks-in-a-bun when we were doing support and the canteen was shut.

Half a stottie.
Two fried eggs,
A couple of sausages,
A burger
A slice of black-pudding
Four or five rashers of streaky bacon.
Tomato Ketchup
HP Sauce

( I'd just taken a huge bite out of one, when my phone rang. My colleagues were too busy sympathetically laughing their heads off to take the call for me. )

Of an evening, you could pick one up on the Heaton road, and just be swallowing the last mouthful as you walked into the saloon of the Killingworth Arms.