• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't wear your national flag...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't wear your national flag...

...not even for charity.

Story

Of course come the weekend we can indulge in our patriotism as a national side is playing. To display support for your country at any other time is just not proper behaviour!

Wakefield Nick

Originally posted by Bovvered
    ...not even for charity.

Story

Of course come the weekend we can indulge in our patriotism as a national side is playing. To display support for your country at any other time is just not proper behaviour!
    Disgraceful! There have been a number of articles in the local press here in Wakefield about the incident....seems like people are calling for this guy to be sacked, one person even called him treasonous!

Comment

Originally posted by Darren@1stAccountancyServ
      Disgraceful! There have been a number of articles in the local press here in Wakefield about the incident....seems like people are calling for this guy to be sacked, one person even called him treasonous!
      What guy? Brian Caton of the Prison Officers' Association?

Comment

Every time I see one of these stories I find it hard to believe they're true, because if they are then what the f**k is going on with the UK.

I'm beginning to wonder whether one of my former work mates is right, that some day the UK will have something resembling a revolution on it's hands with everyone taking it out on the government and minorities who they will feel pushed them just one step too far.

Comment

I wouldn't wear any sort of pin in a prison surrounded by nutters, patriotic or not!!!

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Bloggs
            I'm beginning to wonder whether one of my former work mates is right, that some day the UK will have something resembling a revolution on it's hands with everyone taking it out on the government and minorities who they will feel pushed them just one step too far.
            Well, the government knows this is going to happen that is why they are banning just about anything gun like or with a sharp edge.

A friend had their favourite nail clippers confiscated at Manchester Airport for fscks sake.

At the rate they've going a pointy stick will get you in trouble.

Noticed how difficult it is to buy a normal pencil in the UK now? Only them propelling thingies in the shops...
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
            X