• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

six nations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

six nations

I reckon Wales will do it again, they were being nice to Scotland

I reckon Ireland have got a fighting chance this year.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      I reckon Ireland have got a fighting chance this year.
      WSS
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

My old school side could beat the current England rugby team - and we're all in our late 40's
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Sad to say it as an Englishman, but Wales looked a lot better than us and a class above Scotland until they brought all those subs on for a run-out.

Still, it's like the 1970s all over again, but without Led Zeppelin. Or did we agree on another band?

Labour government + a bit of economic uncertainty = great Wales rugby team?

Comment

awe it was awful.

There they were walking past my window, after the game like with me looking onwards at the snow covered street, yattering in a language that was to me, I mean do the really understand each other or are they just taking the pish?
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              Labour government + a bit of economic uncertainty = great Wales rugby team?

"I haven't felt that good since Archie Gemmill scored against Holland in 1978!"

What government and economic conditions do I need for the likes of these days?
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
                I reckon Wales will do it again, they were being nice to Scotland
                ++1

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  ++1
                  I hope not... otherwise I might be tempted to break into the BBC box and smack Jonathan (smug git) Davies in the chops....
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    I hope not... otherwise I might be tempted to break into the BBC box and smack Jonathan (smug git) Davies in the chops....
                    I'd do it anyway!

He deserves a good kicking.

Comment

Working...
                    X