• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ban on Dutch MP from entering UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ban on Dutch MP from entering UK

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/7882953.stm
    Yes
    55.88%
    No
    5.88%
    No - because he has bad hair
    23.53%
    Yes - because he reminds me of AndyW's mum
    14.71%
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Yes, let him in and keep him; we don’t need him here in NL. I’m sure he’ll fit in among England’s chavs.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Seems to me that certain religious groups get very very "offended" when anyone dares to tell the truth about them.

Then we all have to run around in denial saying how they're really all nice chaps and what a bad lot are they who care to differ.

The world's gone mad I tell ye

Comment

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...02968312745410

The music at the start makes me fancy a keebab.
        The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Ban all public displays of religion, and put all those who don't comply on the naughty step. I have no problem with people worshipping some mythical deity in the privacy of their own home or whatever should they wish to...but it's when they gang together and start ramming their theories down other peoples' throats and saying "my book right, your book wrong" that it all goes pear shaped.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Muslims represent ignorance and superstition. They are one of the tools the fascist left is using to destroy Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
              Ban all public displays of religion, and put all those who don't comply on the naughty step. I have no problem with people worshipping some mythical deity in the privacy of their own home or whatever should they wish to...but it's when they gang together and start ramming their theories down other peoples' throats and saying "my book right, your book wrong" that it all goes pear shaped.
              So I'd suggest you watch Fitna and see just how "pear shaped" (what an understatement).

Comment

I'm surprised he's still alive !! He has my utmost respect for having the courage to spout what many others actually believe but are afraid to say IMO.

Comment

Oh you've got to love this qoute from Lord Ahmed:

"Lord Ahmed, who said other Muslim peers shared his concerns, stressed that Mr Wilders' views would certainly present a threat to public order.

"When Muslims are attacked obviously you will see people react to that."
                  "

Shameless, absolutely disgraceful. Same old story - if you infidels say something we Muslims don't like we will kill you. And this is from a f88kin lord!

There's at least one person who should be banned from the UK in this story and it's not the Dutch bloke.

Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                    I'm surprised he's still alive !! He has my utmost respect for having the courage to spout what many others actually believe but are afraid to say IMO.
                    Geert Wilders idealistic world seems to be straight out of V for Vendetta.

I would like to say I don't share a single viewpoint with the bigot. Even though I dislike all religion, I respect the right for anyone to believe in what they want, and to wear what ever silly clothes they want to.

It is through education, and a reduction in poverty that the world will improve. Not through totalarism and the fear of people that are different to you.

P.S I would let him in. Having a stupid opinion is not a reason to ban someone.
                    Last edited by FSM with Cheddar; 11 February 2009, 14:54.
                    Originally posted by cailin maith
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

Working...
                    X