• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

E, them were the days

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E, them were the days

Anyone been reading the blogs about the recommended downgrade of ecstasy to class b?

Makes me laugh. So obvious from the comments who have and who haven't. People get so irrationally angry about which they know absolutely nothing. (mind you you could probably say that about most blogs). Good to see the government propaganda's still working
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

linky!
    The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Is that actually your cat?
      l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
        Anyone been reading the blogs about the recommended downgrade of ecstasy to class b?

Makes me laugh. So obvious from the comments who have and who haven't. People get so irrationally angry about which they know absolutely nothing. (mind you you could probably say that about most blogs). Good to see the government propaganda's still working
        Class B? I think that you should be able to get it on prescription. Much better than those anti-depressants....
        I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
          I wonder.

The look on its face says: "okay, you've had your fun, but now you die"

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
            linky!
            http://newsforums.bbc.co.uk/nol/thre...a?forumID=6039
            Nah
            "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Why do they have class A, B, C anyway? Does anyone who takes illegal pharmaceutica really take into account the drug classification?
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Here's another one. http://snapshot.parade.com/main.php?...serialNumber=2
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Why do they have class A, B, C anyway? Does anyone who takes illegal pharmaceutica really take into account the drug classification?
                  No, the magistrate does.

Comment

I have taken illegal drugs for years without any ill effect.

Also, did I mention that I have been taking illegal drugs for years without any ill effect.

I would like to add that my taking of illegal drugs over the past few years hasn't affected me in the slightest.

Comment

Working...
                    X