• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jumpers in the office kick arse

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumpers in the office kick arse

All I need to iron is my collar
    ǝןqqıʍ

Wilmslow, is that you?

You'll be wearing those nasty polyester easy care things soon.

Personally, I just outsourced the ironing to the local dry cleaners for about 80p a pop, easy peasy.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
      All I can see now are the two little nerds from school who always wore thier neat little jumpers.... I met one several years later going to the Office - still wearing his neat little jumper....

Please Sir! Me Sir! Please Sir!.........

Where did you go to school Stu?? (and is your real name either John or Alan)

Comment

<tut> call yourself a contractor.</tut>

Just buy a new shirt for each day

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          Why don't you take it further and just wear a dog collar - clerical not canine!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

You can't beat that straight out of the packet look
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
              Why don't you take it further and just wear a dog collar - religous not canine!
              I'd prefer the canine one if I could get the seriously tidy HR girl to lead me around
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

tell your people to get your tailor to make

Comment

I'm in a jumper today. A nice dark green cashmere number. Please feel free to drop by my desk and have a feel.

I agree. ANYTHING that increases the tally of less time spent ironing is good.
                  Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    Wilmslow, is that you?

You'll be wearing those nasty polyester easy care things soon.

Personally, I just outsourced the ironing to the local dry cleaners for about 80p a pop, easy peasy.
                    I do have those easycare – not used my ironing board for the last 6 months!!

Just wash, hang out, and wear.

Life is too short to spend 2 hours a week ironing!!

Comment

Working...
                    X