• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A victory for commonsense !!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A victory for commonsense !!!

Just announced on the news that ecstacy will not be downgraded !!!!!!

They must have done a poll on it !!!!

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    Just announced on the news that ecstacy will not be downgraded !!!!!!

They must have done a poll on it !!!!
    Great news.

What are you on?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
      Great news.

What are you on?

a low fat diet !!

Comment

commonsense?

A total disregard of the expert evidence provided.
        A continued implementation of an ideology based on bigotry, not reason.
        A government completely out of step with the public.
        Originally posted by cailin maith
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

Based on number of deaths & general cost to the economy Alcohol would be a Class B drug.
          By the same measures, Ecstasy barely counts as a C Class.

The only reason Daily Mail readers give a toss about this is the (misguided) Leah Betts campaign.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

... well at least I am ecstatic !!!!!!

Comment

... well at least I am ecstatic !!!!!!
              Do you put a fork through footballs that stray into your garden before you throw them back?

It's just kids having a good time.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I have to say the decision doesn't surprise me in the least. The government has a habit of comissioning expert reports and then ignoring them completely, especially when it comes to drug classification.
                "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                  Do you put a fork through footballs that stray into your garden before you throw them back?

It's just kids having a good time.

I don't agree and there are many instances of death through ecstacy. Kids need protecting sometimes and this is one of those occasions IMO.
                  Also, there is the issue of 'pathway' drugs whereby one lower level drug leads to trying higher level. The best thing is just not to go there.

Comment

I don't agree and there are many instances of death through ecstacy. Kids need protecting sometimes and this is one of those occasions IMO.
                    Also, there is the issue of 'pathway' drugs whereby one lower level drug leads to trying higher level. The best thing is just not to go there.
                    Bollocks. Compared to deaths caused by tobacco and alcohol they pale into a minority so small it's insignificant.
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                    X