• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Careful who you shake hands with today!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Careful who you shake hands with today!

Are you a Washer or a Walker?

I was just having a 15min break in Trap 2, calculating how much I was being paid for sitting there, when I noticed the guy in Trap 1 had flushed and just walked.!!..Then my manager walked in to take a leak (I knew it was him cos he is loud..talking about someone being logged on overnight) and he just walked as well!! Needless to say I wipe and make sure I wash...So I guess its no suprise that MRSA is on the increase!!

dirty ba$tered.....name and shame....name and shame.......
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

I hate that.. I always levitate above the toilet seat and walk on loo roll wearing an oxygen mask when visiting the gents.

Its the ones that dont supply loo brushes that annoy me... skid marks everywhere...

Dirty ba$tards, those managers...
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Check out some of the articles on web about this. Apparently human faecal comtamination is widespread. Avoid bowls of peanuts in bars especially!
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
          Check out some of the articles on web about this. Apparently human faecal comtamination is widespread. Avoid bowls of peanuts in bars especially!
          That's one they quote on Health and Safety training seminars. The average bowl has on average several traces of urine.
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I am never ever ever eating peanuts in a bar ever again.

Unless it is covered in chocolate.

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
              I am never ever ever eating peanuts in a bar ever again.

Unless it is covered in chocolate.

If I were you I'd lay of the chocolate...
              Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
              You know you'll need us!

Comment

I prefer to spray the walls. It marks my territory.
                Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by steve'O
                  Are you a Washer or a Walker?

I was just having a 15min break in Trap 2, calculating how much I was being paid for sitting there, when I noticed the guy in Trap 1 had flushed and just walked.!!..Then my manager walked in to take a leak (I knew it was him cos he is loud..talking about someone being logged on overnight) and he just walked as well!! Needless to say I wipe and make sure I wash...So I guess its no suprise that MRSA is on the increase!!

Oh tulip. He must have been talking about me. I left myself logged in last night !

What was he saying ?
                  I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Originally posted by Clownio
                    Oh tulip. He must have been talking about me. I left myself logged in last night !

What was he saying ?
                    Relax Clownio, he was probably just drafting a hit list to serve as a lesson to others ...

Back on thread, I recall when I worked in Paris they had a peculiar custom of shaking hands every morning with everybody who happened to reside in the open plan office, this meant about 15 handshakes a day.

Whilst working there I went down with an awful flu which dragged on for a month and still felt under par fro another two months afterwards.

Coincidence ?

Mind you just think of all the grubby paws which have been on the ATM keyboards, hmm think I will use gloves next time !

Comment

Working...
                    X