• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Labour caught red-handed stealing the Rock

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Labour caught red-handed stealing the Rock

JR result 9-45am tomorrow !!

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    JR result 9-45am tomorrow !!
    Wasn't this originaly posted here by... erm... you.

Are you and AtW some bizzare separated at birth experiment?

Comment

Full marks for observation !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
        Full marks for observation !!
        How many Xino points does he get?
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

Maybe atw will create the official placeholder thread?

Comment

Is it just me, or are there not inherent risks in buying shares, such as the company being unable to raise enough capitol to cover it's debts and hence going bust?

I don't see why i should pay for your poor investments via my tax money, anymore than I should pay for banking exec bonuses.

Comment

Originally posted by the_duderama View Post
              Is it just me, or are there not inherent risks in buying shares, such as the company being unable to raise enough capitol to cover it's debts and hence going bust?

I don't see why i should pay for your poor investments via my tax money, anymore than I should pay for banking exec bonuses.
              Don't start him again, every one of these tulipty NR threads he starts just end up like groundhog day...
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by the_duderama View Post

You know, I was thinking about this the other day, I had a couple of thousand shares in HBOS before they had to be 'rescued' by Lloyds. I'm thinking about launching an action against James Crosby for the loss in value of my shares due to his negligence. I'm doing a bit of digging to see if it's worth my while.
                "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

I am Cyberman. And sasguru is me.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                    Don't start him again, every one of these tulipty NR threads he starts just end up like groundhog day...
                    Roger that.

Comment

Working...
                    X