• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Telewest migrating to NTL quality service

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Telewest migrating to NTL quality service

Damn email is down, was supposed to be down midnight to 9am, but its still down.

Just spoke with customer services (normally very helpful) and was told ITS UP it must be you and then he hung up
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Ntl

Finallly managed to get rid of NTL after almost 6 months of letters to several members of their board. They were even invoicing me for services after had cancelled!

Had the last laugh, they issued credit notes against my NTL account twice so ended up a few hundred quid in credit even though hadn't paid them a penny....so I rang up and demanded a cheque as the account was in credit not thinking they'd be daft enough to hand over some free money, but a cheque duly arrived in the post a week later!!

Comment

God Man! Now they know where you live!

Comment

Working...
      X