• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Investments

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Investments

Have a large pile of wad in the bank that's just accuring paultry rates of interest. Now the housing boom is over I haven't a clue where to look for investment opportunities. Maybe the stock market has run it's course for the time being and is possibly is a little too volatile with all these oil wars. Any ideas on making a few quid without trafficing russian hos?
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

I am currently able to offer you Real estate on the planet Pluto, and I have a few executive plots left...

Comment

>Have a large pile of wad

What about a fertility clinic ? It is easy and its free at the point of source - just nip off to the lavs pre-appointment and wack off a new load for the nervous couple.

Comment

Originally posted by steve'O
        I am currently able to offer you Real estate on the planet Pluto, and I have a few executive plots left...
        Already it's worthless, Pluto is just another useless lump of Kuiper belt ice.

Comment

set yourself up as a pimp on the side......or import drugs, set yourself up as a gun runner.......
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Ice is reaction mass.

Ice is worth something.
            and apparently we need it here as the polar caps are melting, new job, inport ice from pluto and flog it to earth.....
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
              Already it's worthless, Pluto is just another useless lump of Kuiper belt ice.

Ah but planning permission has been approved on Pluto for executive housing
              required for over used sperm doners who need a few years R&R after making a killing in the 2005 Spunk Bank Con

Comment

Sun and Google, buy now, sell in a few days when the euphoria starts to die down, wait for the dip and then buy again for the long haul.

Or sell short on MSFT...

HTH
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by steve'O
                  Ah but planning permission has been approved on Pluto for executive housing
                  required for over used sperm doners who need a few years R&R after making a killing in the 2005 Spunk Bank Con
                  I always thought R&R was sperm donning, well that’s what I say to all the lovely ladies I've donated sperm to....
                  SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                    Sun and Google, buy now, sell in a few days when the euphoria starts to die down, wait for the dip and then buy again for the long haul.

Or sell short on MSFT...

HTH
                    Interesting, you have to be carefull of those share tips in the mags, often the writer is ramping his own shares.
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X