• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gordon Ramsay Kitchen Nightmare

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon Ramsay Kitchen Nightmare

anyone catch this show last night on Ch4?

first time I've watched it.

How mental was the son? wannabe gangster, heart attack waiting to happen!

and if ever I've wanted to curse at someone and call them a name "you're a b**w job" is not one that would immediately spring to mind!

caught abit of it... guy was a numpty.

either a heart attack or a bullet will stop him.

though at one point ramsay was pooping his pants when he was telling him he was a waste of space... you could easily see it had been edited too.
    cut me - ill bleed rosso red

Comment

Was it the British or American version? The British version is obviously edited to take out the boring bits and emphasise the more ‘interesting’ scenes but the American version takes it to soap opera level where it just looks unbelievable, they must script most of it for maximum impact and humiliation.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

it was the American version

somewhere outside New York I think

Soap opera is exactly how I would describe it!

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
          Was it the British or American version? The British version is obviously edited to take out the boring bits and emphasise the more ‘interesting’ scenes but the American version takes it to soap opera level where it just looks unbelievable, they must script most of it for maximum impact and humiliation.
          I agree.

The American one is bordering on unwatchable

tim

Comment

Working...
          X