• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plans for the weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plans for the weekend?

Any hugely romantic gestures being made? Anyone trying a new flavour pot noodle?

I'll be staying on the mainland as project goes live on Monday. Need to find a pub to watch the rugby in but that's about it.

Beer and rugby for me.

Comment

youngest daughters 3rd birthday on sunday - 20 kids under three 1 small room!!!- that should be fun

saturday night treating the missus to a night in with a curry and chick flick

tonight maybe a beer and a chinky takeaway.

Comment

Couple of drinks tonight

Valentines stuff tomorrow

Other half's birthday on Sunday!

Apart from that - try and fix my broken laptop and some plan B if I can weane myself off of WoW which I'm starting to tire of at long last.
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Any hugely romantic gestures being made? Anyone trying a new flavour pot noodle?

I'll be staying on the mainland as project goes live on Monday. Need to find a pub to watch the rugby in but that's about it.

Saturday DIY, followed by credit crunch flavour Valentine meal. This isn't poverty, this is M&S poverty.

Sunday - DIY.

Comment

Off to Manchester to get FUBARed in 11 minutes and counting

Have a good'un everybody x x x x x
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

A bit of romance, then off home to see the wife

Comment

beer footy and rugby

Comment

Boozing with friends tonight, cooking dinner for gf on Saturday, going to Celtic Vs Rangers on Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                    Off to Manchester to get FUBARed in 11 minutes and counting

Have a good'un everybody x x x x x
                    see ya tonight dearest
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X