• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bang Bang Bang

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bang Bang Bang

Bang bang bang goes my head on the sector ceiling.

-I have an exciting client. They want to speak to you.

-It's not Consultancy X, is it?

-Yes.

-Ah....I'm not interested.

-Why not?

-Dealt with them in the past.

Bang bang bang goes my head. Slurp slurp slurp goes my p1ss bag as it squirts over the floor. Bang bang bang goes the nails in my coffin.

Originally posted by voron
    Bang bang bang goes my head on the sector ceiling.

-I have an exciting client. They want to speak to you.

-It's not Consultancy X, is it?
    I would never work for Consultancy X either.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
      I would never work for Consultancy X either.
      Not with your fancy Big 5 background, of course not. I know all about you and your swish suits, designer girlfriend, trendy glasses and zebra briefcase.

I KNOW WHERE YOU BUY YOUR LAMP SHADES!
      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
        Not with your fancy Big 5 background, of course not. I know all about you and your swish suits, designer girlfriend, trendy glasses and zebra briefcase.

Don't forget Secret Masonic Handshakes...
        Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
        You know you'll need us!

Comment

Originally posted by The Late, Great JC
          Don't forget Secret Masonic Handshakes...
          What about Masonic milkshakes? A special chocolate milkshake to be savoured in a wardrobe whilst wearing a fez.

Don't start talking about freemasonry again. After the last series of threads I had to rush out and buy 'Eyes Wide Shut' on DVD, spend half the evening bookmarking all the interesting scenes, and then the rest of the evening enjoying them over and over again.
          Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave

Hey Franco, there was a confused Italian guy in front of me in the post office on Martin Way yesterday - was it you?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
              Hey Franco, there was a confused Italian guy in front of me in the post office on Martin Way yesterday - was it you?
              It must be. I am sure I am the only italian in London. Oh well, indeed you are in the minority.

Francko - push the englishmen away from London party
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

It must be. I am sure I am the only italian in London.
                I thought so, he was a handsome looking devil who looked as though he works out regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                  I thought so, he was a handsome looking devil who looked as though he works out regularly.
                  Ahemm.... recently have been working out only in the kitchen...

Comment

Ahemm.... recently have been working out only in the kitchen...
                    Been pounding the pasta and beefing up on the burgers, huh?

Get Mrs Franco to knock together something tasty and nutritious for your tea this evening. I would ask Mrs Lucifer but it would be beans on toast if I did.

Comment

Working...
                    X