PDA

View Full Version : Bang Bang Bang

voron
4th October 2005, 13:54
Bang bang bang goes my head on the sector ceiling.

-I have an exciting client. They want to speak to you.

-It's not Consultancy X, is it?

-Yes.

-Ah....I'm not interested.

-Why not?

-Dealt with them in the past.

Bang bang bang goes my head. Slurp slurp slurp goes my p1ss bag as it squirts over the floor. Bang bang bang goes the nails in my coffin.

Francko
4th October 2005, 14:00
Bang bang bang goes my head on the sector ceiling.

-I have an exciting client. They want to speak to you.

-It's not Consultancy X, is it?

I would never work for Consultancy X either.

WageSlave
4th October 2005, 14:03
I would never work for Consultancy X either.

Not with your fancy Big 5 background, of course not. I know all about you and your swish suits, designer girlfriend, trendy glasses and zebra briefcase.

I KNOW WHERE YOU BUY YOUR LAMP SHADES!

The Late, Great JC
4th October 2005, 14:15
Not with your fancy Big 5 background, of course not. I know all about you and your swish suits, designer girlfriend, trendy glasses and zebra briefcase.

Don't forget Secret Masonic Handshakes...

WageSlave
4th October 2005, 14:21
Don't forget Secret Masonic Handshakes...

What about Masonic milkshakes? A special chocolate milkshake to be savoured in a wardrobe whilst wearing a fez.

Don't start talking about freemasonry again. After the last series of threads I had to rush out and buy 'Eyes Wide Shut' on DVD, spend half the evening bookmarking all the interesting scenes, and then the rest of the evening enjoying them over and over again.

Lucifer Box
4th October 2005, 14:30

Hey Franco, there was a confused Italian guy in front of me in the post office on Martin Way yesterday - was it you?

Francko
4th October 2005, 14:39
Hey Franco, there was a confused Italian guy in front of me in the post office on Martin Way yesterday - was it you?

It must be. I am sure I am the only italian in London. Oh well, indeed you are in the minority.

Francko - push the englishmen away from London party

Lucifer Box
4th October 2005, 14:45
It must be. I am sure I am the only italian in London.
I thought so, he was a handsome looking devil who looked as though he works out regularly.

Francko
4th October 2005, 14:47
I thought so, he was a handsome looking devil who looked as though he works out regularly.

Ahemm.... recently have been working out only in the kitchen... :(

Lucifer Box
4th October 2005, 14:50
Ahemm.... recently have been working out only in the kitchen... :(
Been pounding the pasta and beefing up on the burgers, huh?

Get Mrs Franco to knock together something tasty and nutritious for your tea this evening. I would ask Mrs Lucifer but it would be beans on toast if I did.

WageSlave
4th October 2005, 15:01
Been pounding the pasta and beefing up on the burgers, huh?

Get Mrs Franco to knock together something tasty and nutritious for your tea this evening.

Franco has a beautiful, young Lithuanian girlfriend. I hate him. The bastard.

Lucifer Box
4th October 2005, 15:10
Franco has a beautiful, young Lithuanian girlfriend. I hate him. The bastard.
Franco, you rampant bull of a man, you. Is she doing unhealthy but oh so tempting things in the kitchen ;)

n5gooner
5th October 2005, 07:37
Franco, you rampant bull of a man, you. Is she doing unhealthy but oh so tempting things in the kitchen ;)

pounding the mince........

Lucifer Box
5th October 2005, 08:38
pounding the mince........
Perhaps she needs some help with a bit of kneading.