• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Broken Britain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broken Britain

Oh deary me...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2233878.ece

Originally posted by Liability View Post
    Hope he asks for a DNA test when the CSA adjoin his pocket money.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post
      Looks like everything's in working order to me
      "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Anyone called Chantelle should be sterilised at age 11.

Comment

That looks like child abuse
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

KUATB
            Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by dinker View Post
              Anyone called Chantelle should be sterilised at age 11.
              who reads The Sun should be sterilised immediately
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

The country is reaping the benefits of all of that sex education. Well done you lefties !!!

Comment

Soon it will be worse than the 1920s !

http://www.baby-parenting.co.uk/blog...r-5-years-old/
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Following that bizarre news last year that a girl of three was starting puberty you have to wonder where it will end. Maybe they will have girls giving birth to girls who are themselves giving birth, a bit like that triple drippy mouth thing in Alien.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X