• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Watch out AtW !!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch out AtW !!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...889698.stm?lss

My cats climb trees : but they caught both their squirrels on ground. With the help of neighbour's cat. Not sure if 3 onto 1 is fair but there we go.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      My cats climb trees : but they caught both their squirrels on ground. With the help of neighbour's cat. Not sure if 3 onto 1 is fair but there we go.
      Must have been an old or sick squirrel (or very young inexperienced one). Usually cats (never mind dogs) aren't really fast enough to catch them.

I've seem them mesmerize my cats by running around tree trunks horizontally, my dogs just woof dumbly at them and give up before they even move a paw.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

I used to know a guy who always took his Jack Russel as well as his Springer Spaniel out shooting as if a bird crash landed in a tree the Terrier would do the tree climbing and retrieve.

I couldn't believe it until I saw it bring a pheasant down from a sizable tree, the bird wasn't much smaller than the dog.

Comment

Working...
        X