• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gordon Brown must go ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon Brown must go ....

... says HBOS whistleblower Paul Moore : Telegraph

Mr Moore added: "Brown presided over a policy based on excessive consumer spending based on excessive consumer credit based on massively increasing property prices, which were caused by excessively easy credit which could only ultimately lead to disaster.
    Someone here said exactly that. Oh Yes! It was me.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    ... says HBOS whistleblower Paul Moore : Telegraph

Someone here said exactly that. Oh Yes! It was me.
    He is right : but for the wrong reasons. He could rightfully call for the head of HBOS : but why should he decide who is prime minister?

Comment

Not on his own but he has a vote like everyone else.

However ...
      Mr Moore, who was sacked after raising concerns over excessive risk-taking at HBOS, said Mr Brown should be "held accountable for his failure to oversee the stability of the country".
      I think being hung, drawn and quartered is the right thing for the snot goblin.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Comment

Not on his own but he has a vote like everyone else.

However ...

I think being hung, drawn and quartered is the right thing for the snot goblin.
        Under that skin, do you think Gordon is made entirely of bogeys and snot globules?

In which case I wouldn't want to be around when that splits open.

Comment

Do keep up: GuyNews - The bogey man cometh

Not safe after meals.

Comment

Do keep up: GuyNews - The bogey man cometh

Not safe after meals.
            Yes, yes, I remember that. I was just speculating that his anatomical make-up might be similar to the Oogie-Boogie man, although in Boogie's case he was made of bugs.

Comment

Paul Moore is a hero. I just hope that he is not found in a wood having slit his wrists with a blunt knife, having committed 'suicide'.

Comment

As an "offshore observer" it seems obvious to me that Labour have no chance of winning the next election. People are tired of them, even a lot of their constituent voters. They have a moral obligation to call an election.
                Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
                  They have a moral obligation to call an election.

Like they had a "moral obligation" to call an election when they appointed a new Prime Minister that the country had not voted on?

Unless they spot an opportunity to exploit something positive and call a snap election, they will hang on to the trappings of power until the last possible minute. The next General Election will be in May or June 2010.

Comment

Shame the voting boundaries cannot be fixed before 2010 Would kick Labour well and truly into 3rd place and we would have a Conservative government and a Liberal Democrat Opposition!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X