• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Emigrating ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emigrating ...

Yes I know we've done this one before, but its more urgent this time. So where's the best place with :

1. Good weather
    2. English speaking, reasonable economy with growth prospects in IT
    3. Reasonable property costs
    4. Good schools
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

England
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

re-arrange the following words to make a popular phrase or saying....

bolted has horse the

ROTFLMFAO

Milan.

Comment

I thought the border closures, preventing people leaving the UK, weren't due to start until the half-term holiday was over?
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Yes I know we've done this one before, but its more urgent this time. So where's the best place with :

1. Good weather
          2. English speaking, reasonable economy with growth prospects in IT
          3. Reasonable property costs
          4. Good schools
          Based on those factors I would say South Africa. There are some other factors you may want to consider though...

Comment

I believe NZ is the place to be. I can put you i touch with a friend who posts here, he is worldly wise and full of fun. You will love him.

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Try learning a foreign language and you will vastly increase your range of options. OOOPS, on second thoughts forget it Sasguru !!

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                Based on those factors I would say South Africa. There are some other factors you may want to consider though...

Schhhhh...... don't tell him that !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                  Try learning a foreign language and you will vastly increase your range of options. OOOPS, on second thoughts forget it Sasguru !!
                  Sheerly not. All you need to do is shout louder!
                  Originally posted by cailin maith
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

NZ I think. I'm mulling over whether to give it a go later this year. I'm not sure of the best approach though.

Comment

Working...
                    X