• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for Threaded

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for Threaded

Threaded, are you sleeping with one of your students? You are a changed man on the forum recently. Unless you're really from Herne Hill and you've been fooling us about Sandhurst all this time.

Only one? With my reputation? What do they take me for?
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by voron
      Threaded, are you sleeping with one of your students? You are a changed man on the forum recently. Unless you're really from Herne Hill and you've been fooling us about Sandhurst all this time.
      I think you should qualify that question...

Threaded, are you sleeping with one of your female students this time?
      Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
      You know you'll need us!

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
        Only one? With my reputation? What do they take me for?
        If you are providing your students with personal tuition, don't forget what got you into that position. Don't try the leather jacket, comb over and tight jeans!

Comment

leather jacket: Well I have this leather set for when I'm out on a motorbike.

comb over: My superior genetics means I won't go bald.

tight jeans: Often to be seen in skin tight lycra, and this morning it was a little cool so put on some winter stuff gifted to me: 30% poliestere 10% poliuretano 51% poliammide 9% elastam, 85% polyamide 15% elastam which I'm told by a study group makes me look really sexy, but they would say that, wouldn't they, they just want better marks.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

leather jacket: Well I have this leather set for when I'm out on a motorbike.

comb over: My superior genetics means I won't go bald.

tight jeans: Often to be seen in skin tight lycra, and this morning it was a little cool so put on some winter stuff gifted to me: 30% poliestere 10% poliuretano 51% poliammide 9% elastam, 85% polyamide 15% elastam which I'm told by a study group makes me look really sexy, but they would say that, wouldn't they, they just want better marks.
            30%
            10%
            51%
            9%
            85%
            15%
            = 200% urm...
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
              30%
              10%
              51%
              9%
              85%
              15%
              = 200% urm...
              It needs to be otherwise he wouldn't fit in it. Remember, Threaded doesn't so much get off his bike as take it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                It needs to be otherwise he wouldn't fit in it. Remember, Threaded doesn't so much get off his bike as take it off.
                You mean "extracts the saddle from the folds in his lardy arse"...

Spod - In "HtH" mode!
                Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
                You know you'll need us!

Comment

My God, Threaded, is this some sort of mid life crisis? I do hope you don't frequent naturist hang outs. Think of your dignity. Think of your schooling - did fagging teach you nothing???

Comment

Only one?
                    What's his name?

Comment

Working...
                    X