• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ornitholigists say birds fly

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ornitholigists say birds fly

But they warn that there are some flightless birds, so try not to be confused.
    If you see a bird on the ground, chase it with a spade. If it doesn't fly away, it's probably flightless (or dead).
    Why not?

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    But they warn that there are some flightless birds, so try not to be confused.
    If you see a bird on the ground, chase it with a spade. If it doesn't fly away, it's probably flightless (or dead).
    Birds sh ag as well.

Comment

Originally posted by stackpole
      Birds sh ag as well.
      I thought the Shag was a bird.

Comment

Originally posted by voron
        I thought the Shag was a bird.
        Still is.

And I know a few birds who were shags.

Comment

Originally posted by stackpole
          And I know a few birds who were shags.
          Then you, Sir, are no geek. For us true geeks, that is something we still dream about. But soon, some day real soon, it's bound to happen

Comment

Originally posted by voron
            Then you, Sir, are no geek. For us true geeks, that is something we still dream about. But soon, some day real soon, it's bound to happen
            Oh yes, someday my son, you will be wise in the ways of the woman...
            Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
            You know you'll need us!

Comment

Originally posted by The Late, Great JC
              Oh yes, someday my son, you will be wise in the ways of the woman...
              I'll report it when it happens

Comment

Working...
              X