• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Strike two

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strike two

My 'friend' Katie at IT Talent is at it again, this time, a spot of fishing.

Should I tell her I'm not looking or let her carry on being a numpty - she is helping my post count!

Hi Clippy,

Please assist us by answering a few questions so we can update our database.

This will help maximise your chances of employment and will assist us on finding you a perfect match;

• Are you currently in a contract or permanent position?

• Are you looking for a new opportunity (contract or permanent)?

• What would you say your key skills are?

• What are your salary expectations?

• What is your notice period if applicable?

• Please state any pending or unsuccessful interviews to ensure your application is not duplicated.

• Lastly please provide 2 x references; these will not be contacted without your prior consent.

Kind regards, Katie

Don't let it wind you up. its just a Sharon doing her job and entering a web of deceit arranged by her boss.

Comment

Working...
    X