• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who is up for this one then?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is up for this one then?

http://www.jobserve.com/WCE2374068E11E907.jsjob

Information Analyst Contract

An exciting opportunity has arisen at a large NHS Trust based in London. An Information Analyst is required to produce reports on patient data relating to GUM and Sexual Health and to monitor the departmental data.

You will be based in the GUM and Sexual Health area of the Hospital and will be the main point of contact for information. You will also be liasing with the central information team and will be producing regular reports using Excel and Access.

Essential Skills for the role include: Acute NHS experience, experience of working with GUM/' sexual health data, MS Excel and MS Access

It is desirable that you have SQL but not essential.

Should you possess the above essential skills, please send you CV in to the above address ASAP.

Location London
    Country England
    Start Date ASAP
    Duration 3 months +
    Rate 200-300/Day
    Employment Business Venn Group
    Contact Rebecca Brannan
    Telephone 0207 557 7667
    Fax 0207 557 7666
    Email [email protected]
    Reference JS3821980/INFORMATIONANALYST/REB
    Posted Date 19/02/2009 11:43:25
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

"experience of working with GUM/' sexual health data"

Is it that different to any other data?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      "experience of working with GUM/' sexual health data"

Is it that different to any other data?
      It can contain some nasty virusses. You'll need a latex firewall.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Ah!

The veritable "pox doctor's clerk"...

There was a time when that was a dream job...
        It is an "exciting opportunity". Apparently...
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I was emailed by a lady claiming she had an 'Excellent Desktop Position' for me.

I say.

Comment

Originally posted by basshead View Post
            I was emailed by a lady claiming she had an 'Excellent Desktop Position' for me.

I say.
            what was her rate?
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              Essential Skills for the role include: Acute NHS experience, experience of working with GUM/' sexual health data, MS Excel and MS Access
              "Acute NHS experience" - Is that a bit like acute diarrhoea?
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by basshead View Post

I say.
                Did you opt in?

Comment

Pulled out at the last minute.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Pulled out at the last minute.
                    but did you wipe on the curtains on the way out?

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X