PDA

View Full Version : Stupid bint

Mich the Tester
19th February 2009, 12:24
Pale skinned 14 year old halfwit munter burns herself in solarium (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1149762/Girl-14-suffers-degree-burns-70-body-spending-just-19-minutes-unmanned-tanning-booth.html)

Now her mum says 'it should be banned!'

DimPrawn
19th February 2009, 12:26
What stupidity?

No! 90% of CUK threads would be illegal!

expat
19th February 2009, 12:30
I think she's stupid. But I do think that potentially dangerous machines with a lower age limit should not lie about the high street unattended, not as long as we allow young people to walk the streets unsupervised.

Mich the Tester
19th February 2009, 12:41
I think she's stupid. But I do think that potentially dangerous machines with a lower age limit should not lie about the high street unattended, not as long as we allow young people to walk the streets unsupervised.:spel stupid

Pickle2
19th February 2009, 12:44
Pale skinned 14 year old halfwit munter burns herself in solarium (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1149762/Girl-14-suffers-degree-burns-70-body-spending-just-19-minutes-unmanned-tanning-booth.html)

Now her mum says 'it should be banned!'

Why on earth are you reading the daily mail? :confused:

Mich the Tester
19th February 2009, 12:45
Why on earth are you reading the daily mail? :confused:Because I'm bored. I must be bloody desperate.

BrilloPad
19th February 2009, 12:47
And when stupid people mess up, where do they publicize their stupidity? Of couse : the daily mail!

Though they should have mentioned how much the house she lives in is worth....

Pondlife
19th February 2009, 12:50
And when stupid people mess up, where do they publicize their stupidity? Of couse : the daily mail!

Though they should have mentioned how much the house she lives in is worth....

She's from Barry, so probably not worth it. The daily mail went for the "wants to be a barrister" approach to appeal to their readership.

expat
19th February 2009, 12:55
:spel stupidWell, if there is a lower age limit, that implies that younger people are not left to decide for themselves.