• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Red Dawn" Primarolo in the headlines again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Red Dawn" Primarolo in the headlines again

It will come as no surprise to those who witnessed the introduction of IR35 that the wretched woman is at it again, this time in her position as Public Health Minister.

We'll store DNA samples on a new NHS computer system, admits Department of Health

The Government has admitted it wants to store patients’ DNA samples on the new NHS computer system.

Public Health Minister Dawn Primarolo says her ‘long-term objective’ is to put people’s genetic profiles on the £12billion Connecting For Health database.
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Originally posted by zeitghost
    And, guess what?

Due to joined up government, the pigs will have easy access to it...

Problem solved.

Report for re-education, comrade.
    Aye.
    • Police won't allow a pub to have a licence unless they install CCTV
    • Dole office says they'll use the police to supply evidence so they can deny folks JSA if they drink too much
    • Dole office talk about testing claimants for alcohol levels
    • DNA samples being put onto NHS database

This is what they meant all along by "Joined up government".
    Last edited by Sysman; 19 February 2009, 14:02. Reason: spelling
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Prime candidate for Stabbity-stab
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

If I get a job working on this DNA database and some years later I am investigated and lose my IR35 appeal. Will they put my details on this database?
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
        X