• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whoops entire BBC site is down

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoops entire BBC site is down

http://news.bbc.co.uk/

No suitable nodes are available to serve your request.

I am sure that the Admins over at the BBC are in panic mode right now

Edit [entire news site is down]
    Last edited by wxman; 19 February 2009, 13:10. Reason: Get the facts right stu ....
    www.stormtrack.co.uk - My Stormchasing website.

They're probably all away on a diversity training day.
    Cats are evil.

Comment

That's probably Peston on his blog again...

Comment

I suspect they criticised the Labour party by mistake.

Comment

Nah, they've probably realised they're not very good at this news malarky and left it all to Sky to cover.

Comment

Zeity has been posting too many links to it.
            "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

LOL the site is back up - I bet the admin pluged back in the CAT5 cable into the router
              www.stormtrack.co.uk - My Stormchasing website.

Comment

Originally posted by wxman View Post
                LOL the site is back up - I bet the admin pluged back in the CAT5 cable into the router
                sad
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Well I couldn't get into it a minute ago...
                  hang on, I'll try again....
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by wxman View Post
                    Admin sat on a CAT5 cable here yesterday and brought the customer UAT system down

Comment

Working...
                    X