• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where is Allen Stanford?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Allen Stanford?

Swimming with the fishes?

or should I say

Sweeemeeeng weeth the feeeshes...
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

He's done a runner with Andyw's mum.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

"If you are sitting at a bar and you hear a large man talking in a thick Texan drawl about silly-mid off, googlies and the bowling-style of someone called Curtly Ambrose, then please let us know so we can eliminate him from our inquiries."

from the Mash

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
        Swimming with the fishes?

or should I say

Sweeemeeeng weeth the feeeshes...
        Even money he is 6ft under.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          Even money he is 6ft under.
          Where can you get those odds? Got to be worth a punt!
          "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

My money is on Cuba. Easy to get to and very difficult for the American Govt. to do anything about.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              My money is on Cuba. Easy to get to and very difficult for the American Govt. to do anything about.
              Good choice. Either there or the same cave as Osama seem the best bets.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                He's done a runner with Andyw's mum.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                Good choice...
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Brazil. With suitcase of cash and a pair of "post-op" hookers.
                  Bored.

Comment

Dead or running for fear of being dead. R4 said this morning he might have critical knowledge around the identity of the owners of some 600 billion drug money giving them leads on a further 7 trillion of dodgy offshore cash.

Comment

Working...
                    X