PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

taxisssues
4th January 2010, 03:41
IF what this poster is saying is correct.
1. Sunday Solutions Legal advice was wrong
2. Bradbury and Co LImited are out of order
3. Barclays Bank plc have jeapordised everyone by allowing partnership bank accounts to be opened.
4 HMRC were wronmg to register the partnerships foir income tax and VAT .
I do hope that whovever you are you got this lawyer to put his opinion in writing.
This would turn the whole thing upside down.
Cheers
if this approach is wrong then what do u advise, the deadline to submission is only couple of weeks.
Have u submitted your 08/09 tax returns, if so, how did u go about it.

taxisssues
4th January 2010, 03:58
have had a look at previous invoices sent on my behalf to my agency by bradbury , none of the invoices bear my partnership name, its only got reed morgan on it which is the invoicing name for bradbury. i think the whole partnership thing is a scam,i doubt if they ever invoiced in the partnership name.

Microtots'r'us
4th January 2010, 14:36
if this approach is wrong then what do u advise, the deadline to submission is only couple of weeks.

Under the circumstances I would seek advice from a competent lawyer or accountant to verify what that lawyer said or not . In the meantime the approach of self employed partner keeps you out of the reach of IR35 vstuff and is better for claiming allowances and expenses.

I got Hayestax Business Advisors to fulfill my tax return needs and they were helpful. They are concerned that some one believes there was no partnership. They are currently going to re read the partnership agreements they have to see if there are any variations.

Tameeka
5th January 2010, 15:59
has anyone ever had these 'undistributed profits, paid to them? i recieved a letter in November telling me I had undistributed profits which were going to be released after I had sent an email to Bradbury and Co. I havent heard from them since...

Microtots'r'us
6th January 2010, 12:21
have had a look at previous invoices sent on my behalf to my agency by bradbury , none of the invoices bear my partnership name, its only got reed morgan on it which is the invoicing name for bradbury. i think the whole partnership thing is a scam,i doubt if they ever invoiced in the partnership name.

Is a separate Limited Company. Bradbury and Co Limited so far as is Known do not own it. R M and Willow meade billed on behalf of the partnership for individual partners. They then collected the money - paid out partners drawings and were supposed to have paid the retentions into the partnership bank accounts.
If what Bradbury and Co Ltd said in their e-mail of 23rd December is what I think it says we all need to contact HMRC to get instalment arrangements. Because the partnerships are not going to cough up by 31st January 2010.
If any one knows better or can advise me different please do let me know.
Yes dears we've been fooled again. Well I think so .
The 23rd Dec thing was a smokescreen

FeedtheKids
6th January 2010, 16:27
Is a separate Limited Company. Bradbury and Co Limited so far as is Known do not own it. R M and Willow meade billed on behalf of the partnership for individual partners. They then collected the money - paid out partners drawings and were supposed to have paid the retentions into the partnership bank accounts.
If what Bradbury and Co Ltd said in their e-mail of 23rd December is what I think it says we all need to contact HMRC to get instalment arrangements. Because the partnerships are not going to cough up by 31st January 2010.
If any one knows better or can advise me different please do let me know.
Yes dears we've been fooled again. Well I think so .
The 23rd Dec thing was a smokescreen

No sign of the partnership accounts yet let alone the money.

I am guessing their were probably two steps to getting the money into the individual partner accounts. RM/WM paid the money into the partnership accounts which Bradbury had control of and from which all fees and other costs were taken e.g. RM/WM/Sunday fees and partner's drawings. Then a bit of calculation took place on the remainder to apportion it to individual partners and this should then have been transferred into our individual partner accounts which Bradbury didn't have control of. Whether the last step happened is debatable and here we are today.

mattharris_uk
6th January 2010, 17:31
No sign of the partnership accounts yet let alone the money.

I am guessing their were probably two steps to getting the money into the individual partner accounts. RM/WM paid the money into the partnership accounts which Bradbury had control of and from which all fees and other costs were taken e.g. RM/WM/Sunday fees and partner's drawings. Then a bit of calculation took place on the remainder to apportion it to individual partners and this should then have been transferred into our individual partner accounts which Bradbury didn't have control of. Whether the last step happened is debatable and here we are today.

I too have £14,950 in unpaid profits with Bradbury/Sunday Solutions and I know of 2 other guys in the same boat. If anyone has any further info as to how to proceed, please get in touch mattharris_uk@yahoo.com :mad:

mattharris_uk
6th January 2010, 17:35
has anyone ever had these 'undistributed profits, paid to them? i recieved a letter in November telling me I had undistributed profits which were going to be released after I had sent an email to Bradbury and Co. I havent heard from them since...

I too got the letter and replyed on their website as instructed but haven't heard anything since either. I was told they would be in touch week commencing 14th Dec '09. If anyone knows how to proceed, please contact me at mattharris_uk@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance.

thunder_struck
6th January 2010, 18:44

Looking at the deadline approaching so fast, one of the best thing we can do is just file tax return as we were registered ie self employed partner and file returns. What figures to take? Well i am planning to take the amount i got from B&C ie (drawee amount) as that is what i got in my hand and i am supposed to pay tax on that amounnt.

Who will file partnership tax return? I guess, if no one files it then it is one who created partnership in first instance is responsible for filing partnership tax return. I am sure none of us went and created partnership so we are just mere partners. And on top of that most of the partnership must have been closed by now. If partnership never existed then B&C will come out as fraud who have claimed so many times that partnetship exists and not us.

What do you think? Can we collectively do this for now? And latter on deal with B&C to see how can we get our tax retention money back? Let us not leave that as well?

leer34
6th January 2010, 19:57
I cannot believe these conmen are going to get away with this,

basically stolen over a years tax retention money from myself as well as the thousands seemingly from everyone else,

electro
7th January 2010, 00:18
I too got the letter and replyed on their website as instructed but haven't heard anything since either. I was told they would be in touch week commencing 14th Dec '09. If anyone knows how to proceed, please contact me at mattharris_uk@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance.

Join the action group by mailing sundaybradbury@yahoo.co.uk

yadmaster
7th January 2010, 11:14
I used Sunday as they offered a full service. Each month they would calculate the tax due based uopn expenses projected (based on expense history) and send what I was due to me. No probelms having to retain HMRC's money and no problems with tax returns as they were also part of the service.
It all seems to have gone to hell, and I would be interested to know whether anyone else is out of pocket as I may need to resort to legal action, having paid for a service that I have not received.

thunder_struck
7th January 2010, 14:30
I too have £14,950 in unpaid profits with Bradbury/Sunday Solutions and I know of 2 other guys in the same boat. If anyone has any further info as to how to proceed, please get in touch mattharris_uk@yahoo.com :mad:

Are you sure the account that they sent shows you are to receive £14,950? Is this figure mentioned as undistributed profit in bracket? If the figure is in bracket means you need to pay to partnership as per B&C.... So check it properly if the account mentions that figure in bracket or not. They are really playing games with everyone.

FeedtheKids
7th January 2010, 16:35
I cannot believe these conmen are going to get away with this,

basically stolen over a years tax retention money from myself as well as the thousands seemingly from everyone else,

Several million quid at stake here - good scam if it is one wouldn't you think!? Just needs Bradbury to liquidate and we're all swimming in the cess pit :mad

Rhines
7th January 2010, 16:44
Has anyone successfully requested a copy of the Partnership return for 07/08? I was told by HMRC that the Partnership return for my Partnership was completed for 07/08 and I've asked to see a copy a couple of times and haven't received it.

I'm not owed any money so am not desparate to see it but surely HMRC have some information on who the controlling Partner is, who do they send VAT queries etc to or chase when the Partnership Tax Return isn't completed.

I am always a bit wary of contacting HMRC as I do not want to draw attention to myself or the Partnership but has anyone else had any joy with this? Some of you may feel you do not have a lot to lose.

I read a comment from someone that the Partnership Tax Rerturn needs to be signed by the controlling Partner. If it gives you a name that might be a start.

Rhines
7th January 2010, 17:20
My partnership was registered with HMRC from what I can tell looking at my 07/08 Tax Return. It has Partnership pages and the Partnership number.

The HMRC site says that a CWF1 form must be completed when registering a Partnership, the form asks for the names, addresses and NI numbers of all Partners.

Has anyone tried obtaining a copy for their Partnership?

flamindevil
7th January 2010, 20:25
Has anyone successfully requested a copy of the Partnership return for 07/08? I was told by HMRC that the Partnership return for my Partnership was completed for 07/08 and I've asked to see a copy a couple of times and haven't received it.

I'm not owed any money so am not desparate to see it but surely HMRC have some information on who the controlling Partner is, who do they send VAT queries etc to or chase when the Partnership Tax Return isn't completed.

I am always a bit wary of contacting HMRC as I do not want to draw attention to myself or the Partnership but has anyone else had any joy with this? Some of you may feel you do not have a lot to lose.

I read a comment from someone that the Partnership Tax Rerturn needs to be signed by the controlling Partner. If it gives you a name that might be a start.

my 07/08 return was completed sucesfuly and sent to me before being submitted, i was also sent a copy of the partnership accounts for both partnerships. i had one of the named partnerships to begin with tssp partnership no 133 and then got moved to a named account collins tachauer.

i have three colleagues as partners in collins tachauer, and am trying to find the remaining partners as i believe we may have a strong case for legal action if one or all of us could get together as an entire partnership.

i had an over retention of money in my account and had 1400 pounds owed to me. this has never been paid is anyone else in same position?

i have copies of the SAT 07/08 and all the accounts. i may be a lucky one in that respect

when it came to payments jan and july no payments were made, instead i have a copy of an SA303 form. means that bradbury were advising HRMC that they wouldnt be paying the tax

reason given

"business profits are down"

any other reasons

Due to data capture error the assesment for 07/08 was overstated. an amended tax return will be submitted to claim further allowable expenses in respect of partnership income.

does anyone else have the same thing ?

i have copies of all this paperwork.

Rhines
7th January 2010, 21:07
Flamindevil - your SATR will have the Partnership reference number on it. What you need is copies of the paperwork submitted to HMRC for the Partnership such as the SA800 Partnership Return form which needed to be completed for each partnership, it may have names, addresses and NI numbers of the other Partners. Certainly if you look at a blank copy on the HMRC site it asks for this info.

I've asked HMRC for this a few times but it hasn't been sent, they didn't say I couldn't see a copy though so I'm not sure what's going on.

My POA amounts for 08/09 were reduced and I received a letter from Bradbury advising me but they were then put back up without me knowing. Only to what they should be though so that's probably a good thing.

FeedtheKids
7th January 2010, 23:02
i have three colleagues as partners in collins tachauer, and am trying to find the remaining partners as i believe we may have a strong case for legal action if one or all of us could get together as an entire partnership.

It may not be the same in your case but the final page of the partnership agreement I signed showed the partners that aready belonged to my partnership. I have subsequently managed to contact one of the other partners who didn't know I existed. Sunday Wealth Management simply added the next partner into the agreement as they came along without informing existing partners - I think the HMRC limit is 20 partners before they had to roll over to the next ridiculously named partnership. Incidentally the names were silly so they didn't have to look around to see if it was already in use.

flamindevil
8th January 2010, 00:03
It may not be the same in your case but the final page of the partnership agreement I signed showed the partners that aready belonged to my partnership. I have subsequently managed to contact one of the other partners who didn't know I existed. Sunday Wealth Management simply added the next partner into the agreement as they came along without informing existing partners - I think the HMRC limit is 20 partners before they had to roll over to the next ridiculously named partnership. Incidentally the names were silly so they didn't have to look around to see if it was already in use.

thanks for the response, i have a copy of my agreements also though luckily i never signed it and sent it back. maybe good that i was lazy with the paperwork. i have names, however i dont have any contact details. did your agreement have contact details if not how did you find this person?

flamindevil
8th January 2010, 00:11
Flamindevil - your SATR will have the Partnership reference number on it. What you need is copies of the paperwork submitted to HMRC for the Partnership such as the SA800 Partnership Return form which needed to be completed for each partnership, it may have names, addresses and NI numbers of the other Partners. Certainly if you look at a blank copy on the HMRC site it asks for this info.

I've asked HMRC for this a few times but it hasn't been sent, they didn't say I couldn't see a copy though so I'm not sure what's going on.

My POA amounts for 08/09 were reduced and I received a letter from Bradbury advising me but they were then put back up without me knowing. Only to what they should be though so that's probably a good thing.

Thanks for the info Rhines, when you say you have asked HMRC for the forms, why have they not given it to you? Did they say they will send to you?

I will contact HMRC tomorrow, and let you know how I get on

can you also confirm what you mean yours were put back up without you knowing. did you also have Claim to reduce forms submitted by Bradbury ?

FeedtheKids
8th January 2010, 08:46
thanks for the response, i have a copy of my agreements also though luckily i never signed it and sent it back. maybe good that i was lazy with the paperwork. i have names, however i dont have any contact details. did your agreement have contact details if not how did you find this person?

I used Google although I was lucky to have a couple of partners with unusual names. A Google search normally returns a LinkedIn or Facebook entry if nothing else then just send them a message from there. You'll might find your partners have already contacted each other but don't know about you.

Rhines
8th January 2010, 10:37
I haven't chased them to be honest, the number I was calling didn't have access to the Partnership Tax Return only my own personal SATR. They said they would send a note to the correct office asking them to forward me a copy but I never received it. I don't know if there is a reason behind them not sending it or if it just wasn't looked at. You would be listed as a Partner so you ought to have a right to view it.

Regarding my POA amounts, I recieved a letter from Bradbury to say the amounts were being reduced and if I received a bill for other amounts to let them know. I did then receive a payment request from HMRC and it turns out the POA amounts were put back up again to what they should be. I have an email from Claire Palmer confirming this.

It looks as though they were trying to buy themselves time, partners were less likely to be concerned if they are not being chased by HMRC for payments or the amounts were low.

Rhines
8th January 2010, 10:53
One reason I didn't chase HMRC is because I contacted 2 other Partners that had registered with the Sunday Action Group and didn't receive a response. I didn't go in to mountains of detail but introduced myself and explained where I had got their contact details which they could have easily checked.

I was a bit surprised by that and as I apparently owe the Partnership money rather than the other way round I'll probably just wait to see who contacts me.

thunder_struck
8th January 2010, 16:25
Guys,

My concern is how are we going to file 2008-09 return.

Looking at the deadline approaching so fast, I am thinking of following below approach to complete my tax returns. Can you all pl let me know if we can follow below approach or you see any issue with it?

We are registered as self employed partner. So i am thinking of keeping it as is without changing my registration and file returns.

What figures to take for return? Well i am planning to take the amount i got from B&C ie (drawee amount) as that is what i got in my hand and i am supposed to pay tax on that amounnt.

Who will file partnership tax return? I guess, if no one files it then it is one who created partnership in first instance should be responsible for filing partnership tax return. I am sure none of us went and created partnership so we are just mere partners. And on top of that most of the partnership must have been closed by now. If partnership never existed then B&C will come out as fraud who have claimed so many times that partnetship exists and not us.

What do you think? Can we collectively do this for now? And latter on deal with B&C to see how can we get our tax retention money back? Let us not leave that as well?

FeedtheKids
9th January 2010, 18:45
Guys,

Looking at the deadline approaching so fast, I am thinking of following below approach to complete my tax returns. Can you all pl let me know if we can follow below approach or you see any issue with it?

We are registered as self employed partner. So i am thinking of keeping it as is without changing my registration and file returns.

What figures to take for return? Well i am planning to take the amount i got from B&C ie (drawee amount) as that is what i got in my hand and i am supposed to pay tax on that amounnt.

Who will file partnership tax return? I guess, if no one files it then it is one who created partnership in first instance should be responsible for filing partnership tax return. I am sure none of us went and created partnership so we are just mere partners. And on top of that most of the partnership must have been closed by now. If partnership never existed then B&C will come out as fraud who have claimed so many times that partnetship exists and not us.

I think I will do the same as you - B&C aren't going to come up with the accounts or the money are they? :mad

Microtots'r'us
9th January 2010, 19:14
I think I will do the same as you - B&C aren't going to come up with the accounts or the money are they? :mad

AS Beadbury and Co have prepared the accounts I would bet you there is every chance that without a single partner seeing them B& Co Limited will deliver them by 31 January 2010. If anyone then signs off a tax return without mentioning the partnership for which they were making money that become a false return willfully made . More penalties.
Don't do it please

Microtots'r'us
9th January 2010, 19:18
Guys,

Dear victim of Bradbury and CO Limirted and Sunday Solutions Ltd mess
A message - you signed the partnership agreement to become a partner- its a nightmare and you wish it had never happened.
It di
If you fail to mention this in a tax return that is not a complete tax return and would be invalid.
Minimum penalty £100 fpr fail;ure to deliver a valid tax return by 31/01/2010

Microtots'r'us
9th January 2010, 19:23
One reason I didn't chase HMRC is because I contacted 2 other Partners that had registered with the Sunday Action Group and didn't receive a response. I didn't go in to mountains of detail but introduced myself and explained where I had got their contact details which they could have easily checked.

I was a bit surprised by that and as I apparently owe the Partnership money rather than the other way round I'll probably just wait to see who contacts me.

Have you asked for a complete breakdown of all of B& CO limited charges. In view of the unexplained increases why ever not ?

Mind you it cuts your taxbill for now

leer34
11th January 2010, 10:49
sorry if a little off topic,

would i contact sunday to get my p60 if i worked withthem for 07-08

cheers

FeedtheKids
11th January 2010, 12:45
sorry if a little off topic,

would i contact sunday to get my p60 if i worked withthem for 07-08

cheers

Only if you were an employee.

thunder_struck
11th January 2010, 17:30
AS Beadbury and Co have prepared the accounts I would bet you there is every chance that without a single partner seeing them B& Co Limited will deliver them by 31 January 2010. If anyone then signs off a tax return without mentioning the partnership for which they were making money that become a false return willfully made . More penalties.
Don't do it please

Who says, we will not mention the name of the partnership. We will have to mention the name of the partnership without which it is impossible to complete tax return.

We are paying tax on amount we got in hand so that is definatly more than what B&C is asking us to file returns against. If B&C files partnership returns on lesser amount then they will be questioned not us.

I feel the only option that we are left is to follow the approach mentioned above in my last quote. I know it is risk but i think any other approaches mentioned on this forum are either going to take long time or are unfeasible. If anyone knows better approach let everyone know.

thunder_struck
11th January 2010, 17:41

Cool... I think more the number of people follwo this approach the better the case we can make if at all HMRC queries it.. This is exceptional situation wherein we are stuck due to this fraud and we have to get together and follow one path in case we need to come out of this....

flamindevil
11th January 2010, 22:06
Hi all,

Has eveyone seen the FAQ that is now on Bradburys website.

Whats are your oppinions?

If you have not seen this please visit http://www.bradburyandco.com/faqs.html

Don't think you will like the responses.

FeedtheKids
12th January 2010, 09:04
Hi all,

Has eveyone seen the FAQ that is now on Bradburys website.

Whats are your oppinions?

Don't think you will like the responses.

Showing the usual degree of moral bankruptcy.

Microtots'r'us
12th January 2010, 10:39
Who says, we will not mention the name of the partnership. We will have to mention the name of the partnership without which it is impossible to complete tax return.

We are paying tax on amount we got in hand so that is definatly more than what B&C is asking us to file returns against. If B&C files partnership returns on lesser amount then they will be questioned not us.

I feel the only option that we are left is to follow the approach mentioned above in my last quote. I know it is risk but i think any other approaches mentioned on this forum are either going to take long time or are unfeasible. If anyone knows better approach let everyone know.

Actually it is not the name but the U T R of yer partnership that you show .

Microtots'r'us
12th January 2010, 10:50
Showing the usual degree of moral bankruptcy.

It follows the policy of giving out useless guff without telling you how you can improve matters. In the like of Bernie Madoff's Ponzi scheme similar and equally effective bluffing was used I am told. Make it hard to get through the weeb of complications set up to dissuade us from going further.

We have been conned by these people and we have been told that the police are not prepared to move. Apparently Bradbury have done nothing wrong , which just proves that the fault lies with others but Bradbury ought to be the whistleblowers.

(removed by CUK potential libel)

Every one needs to advise D C Quinn that Bradbury are now saying the retentions are effectively not available to pay the 2008-9 tax - i.e. the money is not there. That puts Willowmeade Limited Reed Morgan Limted Sunday Solutions Limited in the spotlight as well as the So called partnership administrators(dysonsor hoovers used to vacuum up our money). Bradbury ought to reporting this and raising hell.

Does any one know who the auditors were who Bradbury used to "audit" partnership accounts? I bet they are happy at all of this ..............

safcmike
12th January 2010, 12:54
So are these FAQ's their idea of the 'dispute process' ?

Has anyone yet been contacted as part of this dispute process or has anyone been contacted with regards to having to pay over the money they claim to be owing ?

thunder_struck
12th January 2010, 16:32
Actually it is not the name but the U T R of yer partnership that you show .

I am not sure whether all partnership have UTR (I believe you mean Unique Tax Reference). Individual has it. Anyways i have filled up the online tax return. Just need to press submit button. I am doing it for first time myself so dont know if anything comes up after presiing submit. Will kep you guys informed. But have zeroed in on this approach after lot of thinking just to keep HMRC at bay. I do not wish to mess up anything with HMRC. Let B&C deal with partnership fiasco.

Neil Surrey Labs
12th January 2010, 16:41
It is good to find out that I am not the only clutz who has been stiched up by this taxation fiasco.

I want to know what can be done about it? There must be quite a few of us who need to get together and fix this situ.

We need to locate who is responsible and hold them to account.

I have emailed my name to the action group. But I would really like to know what we are going to do about it.

Pretty much like most here the criminals have "spent" my tax retention.
I have received the 08/09 accounts and I have not approved them.

Rhines
12th January 2010, 16:56
Thunderstruck - I would follow your approach but what will happen if Bradbury then submit a Partnership return showing that you have received income. HMRC will likely think it is in addition to what you have already declared.

It's a bit of a no win situation to be honest, we've been left with no option but to submit our own SA's with what information we have none of which is going to add up. I plan on entering my income against the Partnership along with a covering letter explaining I resigned from the Partnership 15 months ago and include my bank statements. Luckily the amount I received is pretty close to the draft figure given by Bradbury although they reached it by deducting huge fees and adding back on Capital assests.

Not great by any means....

Neil Surrey Labs
12th January 2010, 17:03
Collectively we need legal and accountancy help

I have been in contact with FlemingLaing who seem to know a lot about our plight and who put me onto this forum.

Iain-Le-Roi
12th January 2010, 20:00
From the communication I have had from Bradbury it seems clear that they will not be submitting any tax return. They have advised that we get our own accountant and use the draft partnership pages to submit our own tax return. Unfortunately it looks as if they wont be paying any money out before 31st Jan so we will more than likely have to find the lot ourselves and try to claim it back later.

Join the Sunday action group - lots of information on the sitch there and a group legal proceedings against Bradbury/Sunday.

FeedtheKids
13th January 2010, 00:47
A little snippet I stumbled on earlier - Mr Nyiri researching his next business venture in 2008:-

http://www.accountingweb.co.uk/item/187353

NickFitz
13th January 2010, 04:56

Hope nobody minds me butting in, as I am not affected by this problem, but a few things immediately catch the eye on viewing that web site:

They don't spell Folkestone correctly in the address in the footer;

Some of the text in the FAQs is ungrammatical, e.g. "...have secured a repayment schedules";

In at least one place they seem to be using boilerplate text and have forgotten to make the necessary changes (http://www.bradburyandco.com/business.html), i.e. "At Bradbury we have over XX years' of industry knowledge and experience to share" (unless of course they keep the accounts in Roman numerals).

I tend to assume that the quality of a company's web site is an indication of the quality of service one might expect from that company. These failings do not inspire confidence.

Good luck to you all.

FeedtheKids
13th January 2010, 09:37
Hope nobody minds me butting in, as I am not affected by this problem, but a few things immediately catch the eye on viewing that web site:

They don't spell Folkestone correctly in the address in the footer;

Some of the text in the FAQs is ungrammatical, e.g. "...have secured a repayment schedules";

In at least one place they seem to be using boilerplate text and have forgotten to make the necessary changes (http://www.bradburyandco.com/business.html), i.e. "At Bradbury we have over XX years' of industry knowledge and experience to share" (unless of course they keep the accounts in Roman numerals).

I tend to assume that the quality of a company's web site is an indication of the quality of service one might expect from that company. These failings do not inspire confidence.

Good luck to you all.

Nick, thanks for your comments. They simply don't give a toss about anything - this is already proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

joanmoan
13th January 2010, 17:49
I have eventually recieved my accounts and the figures aren't to bad after agreeing them I also have recieved a letter sayin I'm due a part payment at the end of the month followed by a payment schedule I must be one of the lucky ones but I've have just pushed and pushed good luck to everyone else

Rtrinder
13th January 2010, 17:59
I have noticed there is alot of angry People on here I can't speak for everyone but I've been chasing my payment and have been told that there are debtors in my partnership so they have to pay that money back to the partnership then I will recieve my payment end of feb I'm told hope this helps

Jkozak
13th January 2010, 18:17
I was panicing after Reading some of these posts as I hadn't received my accounts and all my colleages had I eventually got hold of someone in bradbury who told me they've got my old address so that's why I hadn't received them so they emailed me them the next day phew. If your in the same position I'd make sure you have updated your details with them just in case the same happens to you. Goodluck

samtheman
13th January 2010, 18:25
I am awaiting my accounts and finally received an email and letter basically sayin I'm going to recieve them next week and as long as I approve them should recieve a part payment end of Jan I feel alot better cos they are a least corresponding with me looks like there could be light at the end of the tunnel

thunder_struck
13th January 2010, 19:27
Thunderstruck - I would follow your approach but what will happen if Bradbury then submit a Partnership return showing that you have received income. HMRC will likely think it is in addition to what you have already declared.

It's a bit of a no win situation to be honest, we've been left with no option but to submit our own SA's with what information we have none of which is going to add up. I plan on entering my income against the Partnership along with a covering letter explaining I resigned from the Partnership 15 months ago and include my bank statements. Luckily the amount I received is pretty close to the draft figure given by Bradbury although they reached it by deducting huge fees and adding back on Capital assests.

Not great by any means....

Hey hi. I have already submitted my returns with that approach. I dont think we have any other choice than that looking at 31st so close.

I did not understand your concern? Why will HMRC think it is in addition to what i declared? I have submitted as self employed partner and have given partnership details as well. (UTR and name of the partnership). So if Bradbury submits partnership returns with lower figure they will be queried and not me. If HMRC queries me at all, i can say i have paid tax on what i got in hand and can prove it. I obviously paid more tax than what Bradbury account show me to file against. I am not going to accept bradbury accounts as those are all completely useless accounts made up to make their losses.

I now need to think how can we get our tax retention money back from Bradbury. But honestly have no major hopes. But will give it try anyways.

Thanks and best Luck to you.

Rhines
13th January 2010, 20:57
Thunderstruck - I think i've misunderstood the previous posts! What you've described there is what I intend to do. I also plan to submit a figure higher than the one provided by Bradbury, one I can verify with my bank statements.

samtheman
14th January 2010, 09:05
Well looks like things are moving along nicely now hope everyone else is getting things sorted now

Jkozak
14th January 2010, 09:14
I don't know if I'm the only one but I'm finding alot of contradicting posts on here and am not sure who to believe someone told me that some of the stuff posted on here is complete lies and it's a few people who were employed by Bradbury and lost there jobs just spinning a web of lies to discredit there ex employer so far I'm really confused and don't know who to believe but one thing is for sure I've had my accounts I've approved them and have been told my paymnent schedule will be with me by the end of the month anyway does anyone think any different I would be really interested to here what you think as I'm starting to not trust alot of stuff I see on here thank you

joanmoan
14th January 2010, 09:30
This sounds interesting and I wish you all the best in sorting your own accounts out I'm pleased that so far eventually it looks like mine is all sorted as the figures on my accounts were okso I approved them and have been told that on the 31 st of january the first payment will be made I am watching these posts with interest to see if anyone else is having the same information and correspondance that I have been recieving

leer34
14th January 2010, 11:39
so to clarify the previous posts whe eyou have been happy with what you have been provided with, you have not been charged astronomical fees like so many others?

FeedtheKids
14th January 2010, 12:31
...it's a few people who were employed by Bradbury and lost there jobs just spinning a web of lies to discredit there ex employer...

You and Joanmoan clearly kept yours :laugh

safcmike
14th January 2010, 13:16
Well looks like things are moving along nicely now hope everyone else is getting things sorted now

You should join MI5, your cover is fantastic.

Iain-Le-Roi
14th January 2010, 13:18
I don't know if I'm the only one but I'm finding alot of contradicting posts on here and am not sure who to believe someone told me that some of the stuff posted on here is complete lies and it's a few people who were employed by Bradbury and lost there jobs just spinning a web of lies to discredit there ex employer so far I'm really confused and don't know who to believe but one thing is for sure I've had my accounts I've approved them and have been told my paymnent schedule will be with me by the end of the month anyway does anyone think any different I would be really interested to here what you think as I'm starting to not trust alot of stuff I see on here thank you

There is an action group with over 100 members all made up of people who have been either over charged or not recieveed their hard earned moneyback with which to pay taxes. Do you really think that they are all just ex employees???

You mention that you are expecting a payment schedule, well we were originally told we would be given our money before Jan 31st. Do you really expect that to happen now? Are you happy with the fact that you will need to find the money yourself rather than get the money that you were putting away for exactly this purpose?

Killermadal
14th January 2010, 13:46
Hi All,

I am another one of the sunday/Bradbury clients waiting for my money to be released as well. I have asked to join the action group and slightly more postive to see that there are other people that have been affected by this..Can't believe that people/organisations can get away with this and not be held accountable...

Alex

losing the will to live
14th January 2010, 14:08
Im sorry, but I'm finding these 'satisifed customers' very suspicious!
If you feel you can trust these guys after they tried unsuccessfully to dissolve their company many months ago then fine. These guys were prepared to shut up shop and do a runner and without the quick response from various members (who blocked them from doing so) you wouldn't be having any kind of contact from them at all! The only reason you're getting mail-shots from these guys is because they are under investigation from HMRC - they are just being seen to do the right thing in order for them to satisfy (on paper) Companies House and HMRC. The money is irrelevent to them as it's the individual's responsibility to pay their taxes.

My accounts are complete garbage and guess what? I've emailed them dozens and dozens of times since April 2009 and not a single response. There's money missing, receipts are incorrect and that's just the time I was with Sunday - don't get me started on Von Essen!!!

You try finding their new registered address - the Postcode does not exist - It's the same postcode listed at Companies House as on their letterheads.

FeedtheKids
14th January 2010, 14:31
If you feel you can trust these guys after they tried unsuccessfully to dissolve their company many months ago then fine. These guys were prepared to shut up shop and do a runner and without the quick response from various members (who blocked them from doing so) you wouldn't be having any kind of contact from them at all! The only reason you're getting mail-shots from these guys is because they are under investigation from HMRC - they are just being seen to do the right thing in order for them to satisfy (on paper) Companies House and HMRC. The money is irrelevent to them as it's the individual's responsibility to pay their taxes.

My accounts are complete garbage and guess what? I've emailed them dozens and dozens of times since April 2009 and not a single response. There's money missing, receipts are incorrect and that's just the time I was with Sunday - don't get me started on Von Essen!!!

You try finding their new registered address - the Postcode does not exist - It's the same postcode listed at Companies House as on their letterheads.

I thought it was somewhat odd that both had posted twice and within a few minutes of each other each time. Looks like somebody at Bradbury is twiddling his thumbs today :laugh

losing the will to live
14th January 2010, 17:39
Looks like somebody at Bradbury is twiddling his thumbs today :laugh[/QUOTE]

More than likely dipped into our funds and ordered a pizza too!!

BrilloPad
14th January 2010, 17:44

You should PM administrator and get the ip address - prosperity 4 tried something similar and got their ip address range blocked.

Gasman
14th January 2010, 18:10
Collectively we need legal and accountancy help

I have been in contact with FlemingLaing who seem to know a lot about our plight and who put me onto this forum.

They should :tired, some if not all of the people previously worked for Sunday solutions apparently. My business manager now works there. His initials are NJ.

I'd be VERY wary of FL.

thunder_struck
14th January 2010, 18:19
Thunderstruck - I think i've misunderstood the previous posts! What you've described there is what I intend to do. I also plan to submit a figure higher than the one provided by Bradbury, one I can verify with my bank statements.

Hey Rhines... not a problem.. I really think, next step should be, we all now should start chasing our tax retention money with B&C. They managed to put everyone on defensive mode by sending garbage account showing us as debtors to partnership. That tactics of theirs had given them some success in a way that now people are not chasing their lost money now. This should get reversed now...

Guys, Humble request.. Pl start sending these crooks messages to get our money back... I know they dont respond but keep the efforts going... Let us not let them allow to run scotfree by using these stalling and attacking tactics.

Gasman
14th January 2010, 18:20
Utter tosh. The people complaining are contractors who have had their fees increased to stupid percentages, and their money withheld from them as well as not having their SATRs posted in time for them.

In fact I'd be very wary of anyone who stands up for Sunday/Bradbury/Willowmeade/Reed Morgan etc. Take care, that is how we all got in this mess, by believing what we were told.

Neil Surrey Labs
15th January 2010, 14:10
Yeah, a little alarm bell in my head kept ringing when I spoke to Fleming Laing.

Anybody else have an opinion about FL?

They did in all fairness put me onto this website/forum.

blobby
15th January 2010, 15:17
hi i would like to join action group regarding sunday solutions i am having no joy in contacting them either by phone or email only just heard about the problems any suggestions on what to do

hugo@gabem
15th January 2010, 15:50
Hi everyone, I'm the web admin here at Gabem, we bought the domain of sunday solutions back in December not realising that there were these problems. I just found out today.

I'm going to put a page up there linking to the action group and as much as I can piece together. In the meantime I'll be watching this thread in case I can help.

Hugo

MarthaT
15th January 2010, 17:47
They should :tired, some if not all of the people previously worked for Sunday solutions apparently. My business manager now works there. His initials are NJ.

I'd be VERY wary of FL.

Ah, is that what happened to NJ.. He actually seemed one of the good guys early on, i thought he had seen sense and got right out of it all.. I've been with Fleming Laing, and they've been just as evasive as SS, despite insisting they were only trying to help sort out the mess.

Neil Surrey Labs
15th January 2010, 18:48
Hey I wonder if these people read/watch this thread? I bet they do!
Have a good laugh won't you!

I am more wary of FL than I was yesterday but now I am satisfied.
As they said to me when I worked in Military Intelligence.
"When there's a doubt there is no doubt."
Meaning if you suspect something is wrong it will be.
For this reason and others to do with timing I am going to leave FL well alone and suggest to all of you that you do the same.

Another relevant quote is.
Fool me once shame on you
Fool me twice shame on me!

FeedtheKids
15th January 2010, 19:00
Ah, is that what happened to NJ.. He actually seemed one of the good guys early on, i thought he had seen sense and got right out of it all.. I've been with Fleming Laing, and they've been just as evasive as SS, despite insisting they were only trying to help sort out the mess.

They all seemed good early on. There are so many people common to all the companies it defies belief that all of them are unaware of what's going on. Interesting to note that Von Essen are shutting up shop in the UK at the end of this month - I hope that we aren't about to be joined by more disgruntled contractors unaware of what has gone before :(

teletubby
15th January 2010, 19:25
They all seemed good early on. There are so many people common to all the companies it defies belief that all of them are unaware of what's going on. Interesting to note that Von Essen are shutting up shop in the UK at the end of this month - I hope that we aren't about to be joined by more disgruntled contractors unaware of what has gone before :(

I was with Von Essen and got the notification from them. My contract through them ended at the end of November, the partnership accounts were with me within 10 days, I was quite happy with them and the balance was paid over to me within 2 days of me returning the approval. No complaints about VE from me.

Microtots'r'us
16th January 2010, 13:06

Don't forget that you have personal expenses that you can claim against the 2008-9 profit. Why report higher profits than Bradbury and Co Limited?

Also if you need to adjust tax return an amendment can be made within 12 months.

Rhines
16th January 2010, 14:37
Don't forget that you have personal expenses that you can claim against the 2008-9 profit. Why report higher profits than Bradbury and Co Limited?

Also if you need to adjust tax return an amendment can be made within 12 months.

There's not a big difference to be honest between what Bradbury claim I am due from the Partnership and the amount I received in my bank account. I feel more comfortable using a draft figure I can prove myself without having to put up with s*it from Bradbury. Plus I don't have copies of my expenses which were sent to Sunday.

If the situation changes over the next few months I can always make a change to the figures. I received a letter from HMRC yesterday after I wrote to them 3 months ago, they don't seem terribly interested and advised me to use draft figures and make changes when I have the correct ones.

Nickh02
18th January 2010, 13:24
Hi

I would also like to join the Sunday/Bradbury action group.

Has anybody actually received a payment for undistributed profits?

DCER10
18th January 2010, 15:31
Just found this thread after searching for the contact details of Bradbury & Co. Turns out they have not made payments to the HMRC for me and I have a liability of about 10k, just like most of the posts on here I can't get in touch with them. I called the HMRC and they confirmed the partnership existed but there was no record of me being in that partnership...has anyone else discovered they weren't registered as a partner? If so what was your course of action? What figures did you submit on your Tax return? Can someone add me to the action group? Cheers

Babybadger
18th January 2010, 16:38
Hey hi. I have already submitted my returns with that approach. I dont think we have any other choice than that looking at 31st so close.

I did not understand your concern? Why will HMRC think it is in addition to what i declared? I have submitted as self employed partner and have given partnership details as well. (UTR and name of the partnership). So if Bradbury submits partnership returns with lower figure they will be queried and not me. If HMRC queries me at all, i can say i have paid tax on what i got in hand and can prove it. I obviously paid more tax than what Bradbury account show me to file against. I am not going to accept bradbury accounts as those are all completely useless accounts made up to make their losses.

I now need to think how can we get our tax retention money back from Bradbury. But honestly have no major hopes. But will give it try anyways.

Thanks and best Luck to you.

Where did you find the UTR and name of Partnership?

Babybadger
18th January 2010, 16:42
I have received the 08/09 accounts and I have not approved them.

If you hadn't responded within 14 days of receiving the accounts, (mine was sent 2 weeks later than the dated accounts) they took it as accepting them if you read the letter properly.

rocknrollrich
18th January 2010, 16:58
Hi - i've just been put on to this website by my new accountant. Just wondering if, as the previous replies asked for, anyone had a single point of contact and if so, the details so I can add my name for their investigations? My 07/08 and 08/09 tax returns are up the creek as a result of them and it's costing me a fortune to get them put straight. Would appreciate any information on this.
Thanks

FeedtheKids
18th January 2010, 17:51
If you hadn't responded within 14 days of receiving the accounts, (mine was sent 2 weeks later than the dated accounts) they took it as accepting them if you read the letter properly.

I think where the confusion lies is that Bradbury originally stated in their letter that came with the accounts "Due to tight time constrains we would confirm that should you not approve your accounts within 14 days , we will assume you are in dispute with your draft accounts and will process them accordingly.". They subsequently changed their minds and sent an email out stating that the assumption would be that you approve the accounts if you didn't approve/dispute them within 14 days.

Nickh02
19th January 2010, 09:21
Has anyone approached the Police about this? Perhaps this is embezzlement?

How do you get onto the Action group?

Microtots'r'us
19th January 2010, 15:09
Just found this thread after searching for the contact details of Bradbury & Co. Turns out they have not made payments to the HMRC for me and I have a liability of about 10k, just like most of the posts on here I can't get in touch with them. I called the HMRC and they confirmed the partnership existed but there was no record of me being in that partnership...has anyone else discovered they weren't registered as a partner? If so what was your course of action? What figures did you submit on your Tax return? Can someone add me to the action group? Cheers

Be aware that if the partnership did not notify changes, partner details to HMRC for Income tax and VAT you could well be into penalties . The best roiute is to send a copy of your signed partnership agreement to HMRC citing your concerns over Sunday Solutions failures to notify in time...........

FeedtheKids
19th January 2010, 18:37
Be aware that if the partnership did not notify changes, partner details to HMRC for Income tax and VAT you could well be into penalties . The best roiute is to send a copy of your signed partnership agreement to HMRC citing your concerns over Sunday Solutions failures to notify in time...........

This could be the best route but it would be worth getting advice from an accountant first.

FeedtheKids
19th January 2010, 20:08
Found this bizarre company at the partnership address given to me by Bradbury:-

http://www.payslip.tel/

WTF! Maybe it's a hint from Bradbury on how we might reduce our tax liability :laugh

Nisha2009
20th January 2010, 16:18
Has anyone approached the Police about this? Perhaps this is embezzlement?

How do you get onto the Action group?

Hi Nickh02,

In response to your query I too would also like to know if there are any action groups out there as I too would be keen to join.

It is incredible that Sunday and Von Essence have been allowed to trade with their reputation. I'm sure like a lot of people in the same boat as me, I do not want to pay my tax twice and am keen to take action. Has any one gone to Trading Standards or taken these guys to court?

Also to the administrator, how do I send/ recieve PM?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Nisha2009
20th January 2010, 16:24
Hi

Likewise, can someone point me in the right direction for joining an action group taking Sunday/ Vonessence to court.

Also has anyone done so already?

joanmoan
20th January 2010, 16:36
Ive had my accounts back and theyve been approved just had a good long phone call with one of the guys at Bradbury and seems like things are movin along in the right direction

Rtrinder
20th January 2010, 16:38
I find it fasinating that there are so many contradictions and and numerous names mentioned it seems to me alot of people are clutching at straws and pointing the finger at any and everyone people need to get there facts right as there are legal implications for those who make outlandish liable and slanderous comments

samtheman
20th January 2010, 16:40
yeah m8 its interesting following all this i know all i can do is look at my experience and know that i have got all my stuff sorted Ive had my accounts back and theyve been approved just had a good long phone call with one of the guys at Bradbury and seems like things are movin along in the right direction

Lucredolphin
20th January 2010, 17:12

I am also sailing in the same boat. Sunday/ Bradbury has retained around £3600 as tax money but they havent paid it to HMRC. I had to get my tax returns done from a different accountant and pay the tax money to HMRC from my pocket. Now I am trying to get back my money from Bradbury which they owe me but I dont get a proper response from them. I received partnership accounts information but no where it is mentioned that they have paid the money to HMRC. I have complained to tax evasion team to investigate but they need around 6 months time to investigate.Can anyone let me know if any legal action has been taken against these companies? If so, I would like to join in. My email id is just_nono@yahoo.com

Lucredolphin
20th January 2010, 17:19
Hi

I would also like to join the Sunday/Bradbury action group. I havent received any payment so far.

Gasman
20th January 2010, 19:25
Ive had my accounts back and theyve been approved just had a good long phone call with one of the guys at Bradbury and seems like things are movin along in the right direction

yeah m8 its interesting following all this i know all i can do is look at my experience and know that i have got all my stuff sorted Ive had my accounts back and theyve been approved just had a good long phone call with one of the guys at Bradbury and seems like things are movin along in the right direction

Come on joanmoan and samtheman, If you are going to chip in and stick for for SS and Bradbury purporting to be contractors, the least you can do is post different text.???

Yes, I know we have all been royally had and stitched up by Sunday Solutions and Bradbury, but we are learning. :laugh

It seems their laziness extends to you both posting much the same text.

Come on guys, you have perfected a great scam, shame to mess it up with sloppy postings.:tired

Prats...:laugh

Also suspicious as to why your profile is not available, for both of you.????????

thunder_struck
20th January 2010, 19:57
Where did you find the UTR and name of Partnership?

From my last tax assesment form..... Or you may try your luck with B&C.

Gasman
20th January 2010, 20:28
I find it fasinating that there are so many contradictions and and numerous names mentioned it seems to me alot of people are clutching at straws and pointing the finger at any and everyone people need to get there facts right as there are legal implications for those who make outlandish liable and slanderous comments

Really?, you don't say.?
Getting upset are we.?

Gasman
20th January 2010, 20:56
I am also sailing in the same boat. Sunday/ Bradbury has retained around £3600 as tax money but they havent paid it to HMRC. I had to get my tax returns done from a different accountant and pay the tax money to HMRC from my pocket. Now I am trying to get back my money from Bradbury which they owe me but I dont get a proper response from them. I received partnership accounts information but no where it is mentioned that they have paid the money to HMRC. I have complained to tax evasion team to investigate but they need around 6 months time to investigate.Can anyone let me know if any legal action has been taken against these companies? If so, I would like to join in. My email id is just_nono@yahoo.com

The email address to ask to join is I believe, sundaybradbury@yahoo.co.uk.

Also not a good idea to post the timeframe for HMRC, as it gives them a heads up to how long they have to disappear. :-(

We need to keep them in the dark as to what is going to happen to them.

FeedtheKids
21st January 2010, 00:15
Found this bizarre company at the partnership address given to me by Bradbury:-

http://www.payslip.tel/

WTF! Maybe it's a hint from Bradbury on how we might reduce our tax liability :laugh

On Nominet for this website "Way" is replaced by "Gardens". What a seedy site - certainly not one of Paddock's!

http://webwhois.nic.uk/cgi-bin/whois.cgi?query=os-payroll.co.uk

http://www.os-payroll.co.uk/

Another Sucker
21st January 2010, 10:05
Earlier in tis thread there are many references to joining a co-ordinated group to take similar actions.

A few days ago I emailed the address (sundaybradbury@yahoo.co.uk) and was asked to provide credentials, which I duly did.

Since then, I've had no further communication.

Is there a group which is taking consolidated action, and where is it?

Is the publicised address real, and I have to be patient, or is it a front for something more sinister?

administrator
21st January 2010, 10:27
Come on joanmoan and samtheman, If you are going to chip in and stick for for SS and Bradbury purporting to be contractors, the least you can do is post different text.???

Yes, I know we have all been royally had and stitched up by Sunday Solutions and Bradbury, but we are learning. :laugh

It seems their laziness extends to you both posting much the same text.

Come on guys, you have perfected a great scam, shame to mess it up with sloppy postings.:tired

Prats...:laugh

Also suspicious as to why your profile is not available, for both of you.????????

Nothing suspicious about their profile not being visible - this is the same for all new users who have not made a set number of posts.

It is odd that they posted the same text though and accessed the site from the same home ADSL account in the space of 6 minutes. Shocking. Banned. Let me know if you see any more suspect activity and will be more than happy to investigate.

swilmot
21st January 2010, 11:27
Hiya,

I am also in this boat and would like to know of any groups looking to take action together.

Tameeka
21st January 2010, 11:31
i recieved a letter telling me that i had profits to be released to me from the partnership in Nov. No one has contacted me since, I have tried contacting them myself but u cant talk to anyone from bradbury an noone replies emails. has anyone else recieved a letter like this?

swilmot
21st January 2010, 12:34
I saw something on the amended Sunday domain page that some people have spoken to the HMRC with regards to this with a bit of success.

Can anyone enlighten me as to who to speak to at HMRC regarding this matter. I have about 12k of 'undistributed profits' aka 'unpaid tax' due to me and no way of paying it !!

Cheers,

Simon
<admin note>email address removed. I have upgraded your account so you can use the PM system</admin note>

FeedtheKids
21st January 2010, 12:36
Nothing suspicious about their profile not being visible - this is the same for all new users who have not made a set number of posts.

It is odd that they posted the same text though and accessed the site from the same home ADSL account in the space of 6 minutes. Shocking. Banned. Let me know if you see any more suspect activity and will be more than happy to investigate.

Can you give any indication of the town or area that the user posted from?

chapmanaofle
21st January 2010, 14:13
Hi,
I am in the same boat i was with Connolly Murnane partnership.
I have contacted HMRC, no partnership account have been submitted.
I am owed nearly £3k, which will have to go towards what i owe HMRC.
But understand partners are responsible for the accounts/payments, if as we expect Bradbury dont submit them.
A bit difficult when you cant contact them.
I havent approved accounts yet but see no option, to at least try and get something back.

Interestingly Andrew McIntyre phoned me on Tues, but hasnt responded since, wonder if he was fishing for info.
Also he might be one and the same as on LinkedIn as owner of TLM tax consultants? Apologies if not.

How did we get into this mess and more importantly get out of it?

I have the names of my partners and would like to contact them.
I will try on LinkedIn first but you can contact me on:
<admin note>email removed so you don't get spammed. I have upgraded your account to allow use of the PM system</admin note>

Cheers

swilmot
21st January 2010, 14:16
i recieved a letter telling me that i had profits to be released to me from the partnership in Nov. No one has contacted me since, I have tried contacting them myself but u cant talk to anyone from bradbury an noone replies emails. has anyone else recieved a letter like this?

Yes, I had a letter about then, I have had a few e-mails since then, the latest one saying I would get my first instalment at the end of January. I have only recently seen all this stuff so am not holding my breath.
The profits to be released are basically the tax they haven't paid, although with the data provided it doesn't cover the cost of the tax liability !!

Simon

Gasman
21st January 2010, 15:35
It is odd that they posted the same text though and accessed the site from the same home ADSL account in the space of 6 minutes.

Thank you for that. I was hoping to keep the access bit quiet, as they will just become more devious. I did not realise about the limitation of the profile. I just checked a few others that worked fine.

We'll have to see what they do next. :smile

flexb
21st January 2010, 16:37
Hi all,
my new accountants just sent me the 08/09 tax return, ready to be sent to HRMC. I have a tax bill of nearly 13k, due 31st of Jan. My undistributed profits from Morley Gadberry partnership are 11k, which I am unlikely to get according to all your comments.

I have e mailed the action group sundaybradbury@yahoo.co.uk, but I haven't received any reply.
What else can I do other than crying?

Fl

Another Sucker
21st January 2010, 17:59
Since the action group isn't demonstrating any action, if anybody thinks it'd be useful to talk / meet in private, then I'm happy to co-ordinate it.

I could take advice on how we prove credentials. My current priority is to declare the most advantageous (i.e. minimalist / legal) information on a tax return that I submit next week. If an agenda was kept to this, until we have time to prove credentials, then spies would find nothing of benefit to them.

Alternatively, if anyone has good ideas - make them known.

How do I prove my credentials to you? I don't know yet. Ask me.

Anyone interested - just email me at mrmidlandman@googlemail.com. The address gives a clue as to where I'd prefer to meet.

Gasman
21st January 2010, 19:01
Hi all,
my new accountants just sent me the 08/09 tax return, ready to be sent to HRMC. I have a tax bill of nearly 13k, due 31st of Jan. My undistributed profits from Morley Gadberry partnership are 11k, which I am unlikely to get according to all your comments.

I have e mailed the action group sundaybradbury@yahoo.co.uk, but I haven't received any reply.
What else can I do other than crying?

Fl

I *believe* that the original action group is no longer taking on any new members. This is likely due to the costs so far paid iut by those members. I had to drop out as I could not really afford anything more than the original calculated share of the costs.

It might be worth the newcomers to create their own action group. Just be careful of who is let in, as not doubt these sh***eads will likely be monitoring this and other threads.

I'm biding my time. :mad

FeedtheKids
21st January 2010, 20:22
I'm biding my time. :mad

I hate this biding stuff :mad

chapmanaofle
21st January 2010, 20:29
Ok so we can do our personal returns and try to get unpaid profits back and still be out of pocket.
What can we do about the partnership returns, which they are meant to do and pay from the account, if they wont?

Microtots'r'us
21st January 2010, 22:04
Hi,
I am in the same boat i was with Connolly Murnane partnership.
I have contacted HMRC, no partnership account have been submitted.
But understand partners are responsible for the accounts/payments, if as we expect Bradbury dont submit them.
A bit difficult when you cant contact them.
I havent approved accounts yet but see no option, to at least try and get something back.

Interestingly Andrew McIntyre phoned me on Tues, but hasnt responded since, wonder if he was fishing for info.
Also he might be one and the same as on LinkedIn as owner of TLM tax consultants? Apologies if not.

How did we get into this mess and more importantly get out of it?

I have the names of my partners and would like to contact them.
I will try on LinkedIn first but you can contact me on:
<admin note>email removed so you don't get spammed. I have upgraded your account to allow use of the PM system</admin note>

Cheers

The position is that any one would have to get someone to inspect the partnership's bank account in order to find out if the money was misapplied or misplaced or even misappropriated. I'm serious something bad had happened.
If Bradbury or any third party aplied partnership funds " oither than for ye benefit of the partnership or of an individual partner " there would be a case for a claim against them.)
Also getting into the realms of fantasy ( we are there anyway with SSltd etc_
What if what the B& Co and SS people were up to amounted to promoting a scheme like a savings plan ( saving for your tax....) Did they have permission to do banking ? did they register with F SA . How was their money laundering? both ways.
Did they give a lot of money that they got from the partners to someone to look after. Or is it just that they were too generious with earlier leavers ?
But did they not have a durty to make sure that our tax liabilities were met first and the various ancillary services only goit paid out of what was left.?
Someone told me ages ago that there was a big disruption in October 08 .A former employee of B& Co was silenced in 2008 (by our good friend Mr Nyiri)as he is said to have alleged money was being hoovered up out of client accounts . Are we there again?
Any bets that nothing much is paid into ex partners bank accounts at the end of next week if at all? I can afford to bet £1.
Any takers?

FeedtheKids
21st January 2010, 22:51
Any bets that nothing much is paid into ex partners bank accounts at the end of next week if at all? I can afford to bet £1.Any takers?

I am an eternal optimist so I will match your pound and raise you 50p :laugh

Gasman
21st January 2010, 23:53
Hi,

That implies that they are going to return that money. Present form shows that NOT to be the case and that they even say that you owe them money.

Do not count on that money being part of what you pay to the HMRC.
Be careful.

chapmanaofle
22nd January 2010, 08:44
Gasman/Microtots,
Thanks for the replies.
Not expecting anything short term (action will come later) and will cover this myself.
It's the partnership stuff that bothers me, as we have no access and dont get responses.
How do we get access to the accounts?
Anyone know?

FeedtheKids
22nd January 2010, 09:32
Gasman/Microtots,
Thanks for the replies.
Not expecting anything short term (action will come later) and will cover this myself.
It's the partnership stuff that bothers me, as we have no access and dont get responses.
How do we get access to the accounts?
Anyone know?

The day we get the accounts and the money there will be street parties across the land.

losing the will to live
22nd January 2010, 13:46
Did anyone catch the news this morning!
The National Fraud Authority have published their report on the level of fraud in the UK & guess what was high on the list.......???? Tax scams!!
The NFA are a one-stop shop for reporting any fraud. They have an action line and encourage anyone affected by fraud to contact them. They will pass on info to the relevent government agencies.

As you may or may not be aware the Action Group has closed it's doors to new comers. Please note: this does NOT stop you from forming a second group and I would strongly reccommend you do as there are a lot of new victims only just realizing the true extent of this scam-there are loads of you affected and and it WILL be cost effective if enough of you get together. I've no doubt there will be many many more hundreds of people coming forward.

Personally, I'm not in any way financially well off or comfortable but when I consider my share of the legal fees to date it's a drop in the ocean. So get recruiting, don't give up, you're not alone and between you, you should have the evidence and intel to nail these b*****ds. Good luck to you all.

Another Sucker
22nd January 2010, 16:43
As mentioned in post #420 the registered address of Sunday Solutions is:

SUNDAY SOLUTIONS LIMITED
THE MERIDIAN 4 COPTHALL HOUSE
STATION SQUARE
COVENTRY
CV1 2FL

Another victim and I visited the address today.

The Meridian is simply a "company hosting organisation". They provide services to thousands of small companies - most of which are claimed to be legal.

The services which they provide to Sunday Solutions amount to receiving their post and forwarding it on.

No surprise there then.

Microtots'r'us
22nd January 2010, 18:00
[QUOTE=FeedtheKids;1052404]I am an eternal optimist so I will match your pound and raise you 50p :laugh[/QUOTE

Only if you are not betting your tax money ! Or the gas bill or food for the kids

Microtots'r'us
22nd January 2010, 18:01

SUNDAY SOLUTIONS LIMITED
STATION SQUARE
COVENTRY
CV1 2FL

The Meridian is simply a "company hosting organisation". They provide services to thousands of small companies - most of which are claimed to be legal.

The services which they provide to Sunday Solutions amount to receiving their post and forwarding it on.

No surprise there then.

Misleading is a speciality

Microtots'r'us
22nd January 2010, 18:03
Since the action group isn't demonstrating any action, if anybody thinks it'd be useful to talk / meet in private, then I'm happy to co-ordinate it.

I could take advice on how we prove credentials. My current priority is to declare the most advantageous (i.e. minimalist / legal) information on a tax return that I submit next week. If an agenda was kept to this, until we have time to prove credentials, then spies would find nothing of benefit to them.

Alternatively, if anyone has good ideas - make them known.

How do I prove my credentials to you? I don't know yet. Ask me.

Anyone interested - just email me at mrmidlandman@googlemail.com. The address gives a clue as to where I'd prefer to meet.

Midland Hotel Manchester then.
Or somewhere like Aston Villa's ground?
More we talk the better.

swilmot
22nd January 2010, 18:38

SUNDAY SOLUTIONS LIMITED
STATION SQUARE
COVENTRY
CV1 2FL

No surprise there then.

Has anyone any idea of the Bradbury address - are they still in Keynesham nr Bristol, or Folkestone as per the website ?? I am going to Bristol on business on Tuesday so maybe able to pay a visit ...

FeedtheKids
22nd January 2010, 18:50
Has anyone any idea of the Bradbury address - are they still in Keynesham nr Bristol, or Folkestone as per the website ?? I am going to Bristol on business on Tuesday so maybe able to pay a visit ...

From Companies House website:-

BRADBURY & CO LIMITED
16 SHEARWAY BUSINESS PARK
FOLKESTONE
KENT
CT19 4RK

I think this postcode is wrong and I would guess that this is just a post handling address like SS tbh.

swilmot
22nd January 2010, 18:59
From Companies House website:-

BRADBURY & CO LIMITED
16 SHEARWAY BUSINESS PARK
FOLKESTONE
KENT
CT19 4RK

I think this postcode is wrong and I would guess that this is just a post handling address like SS tbh.

That was what I thought - and I then found a posting saying the 'Bath Road' address was no longer used.
Has anyone reported anything to the NFA, Watchdog, Trading Standards, etc etc etc

Another Sucker
22nd January 2010, 22:42
Fellow victims,

I only discovered this scene a few days ago. I've already started a small action group with no anticipated cost of membership - at the very least until we strike a point where the involvement of professional lawyers and/or accountants shows a likelihood of showing a profit.

We already have a small number of members but I'm dismayed by the pointless comments and the hand-wringing on this site.

You won't get your money back by making glib remarks on this forum. You only stand a chance if you join with others in effecting change.

If this is what you want, email me on <removed, please use PM system> in the next couple of days.

Actions taken today include:
Sunday Solutions Company headquarters visited
Trading Standards, ACAS, HMRC Fraud Department, and Watchdog contacted.
The principal and practicalities of a telephone conference established.
Actions - to be disclosed - agreed for next week.

No results yet. What do you expect after 2 days?

But, if you're interested and committed to getting your money back, why not join the action?

<admin note>Account upgraded, PM use enabled</admin note>

chapmanaofle
23rd January 2010, 10:24
Swilmot,
I think everyone should be contacting Trading Standards, NFA, Watchdog etc.
Also why not write to Bradbury Directors home address, send it recorded for proof?

chapmanaofle
23rd January 2010, 16:32
Another Sucker,
Sounds like a plan. How do i contact you? Have no idea what PM systems is?
I also have plans, legal/other and plenty of insurance.

<admin note>PM = Private Messaging. New users are not given this by default as it is abused by spammers from time to time. New users need to make a certain number of posts before this is enabled on their account. I have upgraded your account so you now have access to the PM system.</admin note>

wemustwin
23rd January 2010, 18:34
How do we join?
I cannot find PM function or any other way of emailing you.

Thanks.

<admin note>PM enabled on your account too. Find the post from the user you want to message, click their name and you will see an option to send them a private message.</admin note>

Fellow victims,

I only discovered this scene a few days ago. I've already started a small action group with no anticipated cost of membership - at the very least until we strike a point where the involvement of professional lawyers and/or accountants shows a likelihood of showing a profit.

We already have a small number of members but I'm dismayed by the pointless comments and the hand-wringing on this site.

You won't get your money back by making glib remarks on this forum. You only stand a chance if you join with others in effecting change.

If this is what you want, email me on <removed, please use PM system> in the next couple of days.

But, if you're interested and committed to getting your money back, why not join the action?

Hodgy
25th January 2010, 10:04
Hi, I also could do with the ability to PM so that I can contact this user.

Thanks,

Tom

<admin note>PM use enabled</admin note>

Fellow victims,

tome
25th January 2010, 11:22
Hi,

Like many of you, I found out about this about a week ago when I had an accountant do my tax return for me. I'm interested in joining an action group and trying to get these people.

I was with Sunday Solutions from around Aug 2008 to when they disappeared in April 2009. During that time I was in a partnership called Mahoney Stevens. I've been reading through the thread (about halfway at the moment) and am catching up to what has been found out before.

I just can't beleive we are not at all protected from having to pay the tax bill :( I called up HMRC to explain the situation and as i've seen from many other posts, the "best they can offer" is that they set up a payment plan for me to make paying the sum more managable.

@Moderator - please could i have PMs enabled so i can communicate with others in this thread? Thanks

losing the will to live
25th January 2010, 13:26
I was with Von Essen and got the notification from them. My contract through them ended at the end of November, the partnership accounts were with me within 10 days, I was quite happy with them and the balance was paid over to me within 2 days of me returning the approval. No complaints about VE from me.

Good on you - I'm still waiting for my money. <name removed by CUK>, the director (who by the way, is/was the director at Reed Morgan - the invoicing arm used by Sunday) doesn't even have the decency to return my emails!
I think a call to Companies House is on the cards to stop this happening.
It's also funny that VE and Reed Umbrella/Fleming Laing have direct lines of communication with Bradbury - if they really want to help you then demand they furnish you with the phone numbers and address where Bradbury is hiding out.

tome
25th January 2010, 16:44
I was also switched over to Von Essen and did get one invoice through them. They have given back to me the tax money that they owe me for that invoice (it was a very small amount though, less than £600).

Unfortunately when i asked them about their relationship with Sunday they denied there was any relationship other than that VE bought "half of Sunday's portfolio". When I asked them why the paper that my Sunday contract was printed on was headed with the Sunday logo but had the Von Essen logo in the footer area I was met with pretty much "Dunno, but the only connection we have is that we bought half the portfolio" :( how very useful.

xiaolonguk
25th January 2010, 17:41
Another Sucker, how do we get in touch with you. We all need to club together here and work as one. Im happy to assist where possible. Im contacting flaming laing tomorrow to see if they can tell me whom from the list of partners within my partnership is suffering the same. Ideally it should be the partnership taking Bradbury and Co.

Please get in touch <email removed>

<admin note>PM use on your account enabled</admin note>

Fellow victims,

spikester
25th January 2010, 17:56
Hi,

I'm another that has been turned over quite royally.

I also could do with PM so that I can contact the action group.

Thanks

<admin note>Account upgraded</admin note>

wemustwin
26th January 2010, 08:53
Hi

I've sent PM and email to Another Sucker re his action group but no response. There is also an existing Sunday Solutions Action Group that has a Google sites forum - I've been through the hoops of proving I'm genuine and joined them but most of the action there has already started by people who got their act together long before us.

Realistic options now are:

- Pay your tax liability if you can or arrange a payment plan with HMRC if you can't.

- See if any money does come through at the end of this month, as Bradbury's last communication states, notwithstanding that it would be too late in any case as we need to pay HMRC by 31st Jan. Even if we do get paid by Bradbury/Sunday, it is very unlikely to be all that we are owed because they have said they are going to pay in instalments.

- Get a second action group going. I'm happy to coordinate this if you PM me - Another Sucker, perhaps you could respond too. At the moment we are obviously wary and using names like wemustwin and Another Sucker. This is understandable because we fear that the Sunday/Bradbury people are lurking here. But we must overcome any feeling of desperation and be bold if we are to deal with this matter. Please PM me and we can then establish a way of confirming identities and building a bit of trust.

Thanks

blobby
26th January 2010, 14:18
I have been emaling bradbury for my partnership payment but no joy would like to join action group please

xiaolonguk
26th January 2010, 15:07
Hi

Interesting to hear the the figure you are being quoted by Jennifier Richardson is very similar to the figure that i also owe. Looking at my Bradbury accounts I owe/paid them 12K in fees and services when this should have been closer to 5K. Which would have then more or less covered my TAX due this month. Im now having to take a loan out to cover the payment. My draft accounts from Bradbury state that i owe them 1500£ however they haven't approached me about how to pay this. Would be nice to have a postal address, bank account number etc... to help the investigations.

Im currently on the phone to the HMRC to ask for advice on this matter. I think the more of use that report Bradbury and Co along with Sunday to the HMRC the better, it can only enforce the case.

So as a plan of action I would suggest that at least all of us in the syndicate do this. Ive also sent Flemming Laing a copy of the partners from my partnership agreement to hear if they know of anyone with the same partnership as me (Von Staden Howkins) in the same situation. Its probably good to have backup from the partnership as Bradbury provided services to the partnership.

Inland Revenue have advised me to write to my local TAX office to advise them of the situation. I called 0845 9000 444 which they have now made a note of on my account. They also advised me to call 0845 366 1204 which is the Debt management side of HMRC once accounts are submitted by Jennifer Richardson.

If you dont pay your balance on the 31st you will only gain interest on the amount that is owed. Im in the process of setting up a loan as I have stated (rather take a loan then eat up savings) but might hang on another week or so to see what happens. Ive been toying with the ideal of speaking to one of the broadsheets for a bit of name and shame with Bradbury, perhaps someone will read it and be able to help?

Microtots'r'us
26th January 2010, 17:11
Hi,

I'm another that has been turned over quite royally.

I also could do with PM so that I can contact the action group.

Thanks

<admin note>Account upgraded</admin note>

Careful ewe do not get to name names on this thread as the swine behind the mess and so on are not happy to be named .Baah

Lucredolphin
26th January 2010, 19:00
Has anyone had a response from Bradbury after filing via MoneyClaim?
They have 14 days to respond right?

Also, do any of you know who your partnership administrators are? If so, how did you find out?
Anyone else in the partnership Long Ralph?

Hi

I was in Long Ralph partnership and facing the same problem as you are. Can you email me on <removed> to discuss further.

PoisonedDwarf
26th January 2010, 19:41
Careful ewe do not get to name names on this thread as the swine behind the mess and so on are not happy to be named .Baah

This is my first post on here. I was also running my contracts through SS and then subsequently VonEssen. I am trying to sort out (without much luck) undistributed funds from SS partnership. As Bradbury and Co won't talk to me and the fact that the folks behind this don't like thier names being mentioned I am tempted to go for plan B. My plan B is to name them on every possible format that I can get access too.
If any of you have a list of names for the folks that ran the show at SS get in touch with me.

boyunique
26th January 2010, 21:24
How do we join?
I cannot find PM function or any other way of emailing you.

Thanks.

Gingerbreadman
26th January 2010, 21:54
Another one to add to this list for the action group please.

Please can you have PMs enabled so I can communicate with others in this thread and be able to join the action group.

Microtots'r'us
26th January 2010, 22:22
[QUOTE=tome;1054698]Hi,

Like many of you, I found out about this about a week ago when I had an accountant do my tax return for me. I'm interested in joining an action group and trying to get these people.

I was with Sunday Solutions from around Aug 2008 to when they disappeared in April 2009. During that time I was in a partnership called Mahoney Stevens. I've been reading through the thread (about halfway at the moment) and am catching up to what has been found out before.

I just can't beleive we are not at all protected from having to pay the tax bill :( I called up HMRC to explain the situation and as i've seen from many other posts, the "best they can offer" is that they set up a payment plan for me to make paying the sum more managable.

Remember who put you in this hole
What Bradbury said on 23December in that lovely Christmas letter was that they do not have the money. What they did say was that the money will not be released to partners before or near the 31st January 2010 for anyone expecting 9 the eternal optimists amongst us?) to get money from the partnerships to pay their tax.

If the partners are really lucky some money will be released by the well hidden "partnership Administrators each month in dribs and drabs without any interest. They ( B& Co) also forgot to mention what Bradbury and Co were going to do about all of the interest and charges for late paid 2007-8 tax and 2008-9 payments on account nor the penalties and surcharges. Mr Nyiri their director wrote to partners in Spring 2009and he promised we'd be compensated. That is not an allegation but someone reading a copy of a letter signed by Mr Nyiri.

So in my view basically they took your money they lost it or spent or misplaced or forgot where they put it and now they cannot repay the various partners. People at associated businesses are finding themselves asking questions that they have no idea what the answer is by people wondering bhow they got here. A Legal person that I spoke to recently said there is little chance given what bradbury wrote that the money will be voluntarily repaid.

Excuse me while I consider my options

PaqMan
26th January 2010, 22:23
I'm looking for anyone who was a member of the Long Ralph Partnership. Please shout if you were a Partner.
Thanks

Bugbear
27th January 2010, 01:09
Hi

Interesting to hear the the figure you are being quoted by Jennifier Richardson is very similar to the figure that i also owe. Looking at my Bradbury accounts I owe/paid them 12K in fees and services when this should have been closer to 5K. Which would have then more or less covered my TAX due this month. Im now having to take a loan out to cover the payment. My draft accounts from Bradbury state that i owe them 1500£ however they haven't approached me about how to pay this. Would be nice to have a postal address, bank account number etc... to help the investigations.

Im currently on the phone to the HMRC to ask for advice on this matter. I think the more of use that report Bradbury and Co along with Sunday to the HMRC the better, it can only enforce the case.

So as a plan of action I would suggest that at least all of us in the syndicate do this. Ive also sent Flemming Laing a copy of the partners from my partnership agreement to hear if they know of anyone with the same partnership as me (Von Staden Howkins) in the same situation. Its probably good to have backup from the partnership as Bradbury provided services to the partnership.

Inland Revenue have advised me to write to my local TAX office to advise them of the situation. I called 0845 9000 444 which they have now made a note of on my account. They also advised me to call 0845 366 1204 which is the Debt management side of HMRC once accounts are submitted by Jennifer Richardson.

If you dont pay your balance on the 31st you will only gain interest on the amount that is owed. Im in the process of setting up a loan as I have stated (rather take a loan then eat up savings) but might hang on another week or so to see what happens. Ive been toying with the ideal of speaking to one of the broadsheets for a bit of name and shame with Bradbury, perhaps someone will read it and be able to help?

HELP!
Hi I'm in Fleming Laing too - Can I just get right what I'm reading here because I'm in disbelief:
1/. Bradbury & Co despite the reconciliation letter before Christmas, haven't paid our accounts for 08/09 to HMRC?

2/. That all we can do about it is pay what's owed? Even though I've tried to contact Jennifier Richardson to get someone to explain to me what the hell's happening - which amount do we pay? B&co's or JR's? I've contacted my local tax office and they said a techinician will have to discuss this with me and they would ask one to call me but it might not be before Jan 31st

3/. And didn't we all do this so that taxes wouldn't be an issue - fees would be deducted as source (well before we saw it anyway) as was tax and NI so have Bradbury not deducted that either?

My own experience has been that noone can tell me anything and I feel sick thinking that I have to pay out 13k that I just don't have. I only started contracting about 3 yrs ago to pay off debts!!!

I'd be more than interested in joining any group that is set up to fight this or even just clarify.

Don't know what to do?????? Just going mental thinking about it

chitzy
27th January 2010, 01:14
Hi anybody out there from Long Ralph partnership??

swilmot
27th January 2010, 09:33
Hi,

As I have noticed others doing, I will also state that I am looking for other members of the Tumility Adamich partnership. I know when I got my original documentation that there were 3 other names on there that I will withhold at present.

As for the actual partners, does anyone know for sure that they were all real, and that one partner in each partnership wasn't the 'plant' to hive off monies through ??

Also, from an earlier post in this thread, what is the process of filing a 'MoneyClaim' ?? Is this something that we should all be doing ??

Hodgy
27th January 2010, 10:50
As others are doing, I'll name my partnership to see if anyone else is out there.

I was in a partnership called Mimaki Van Moorleghem. Anyone else from that partnership here?

FairyQueen
27th January 2010, 14:38
I have been advised by Fleming Laing to join the Contractor Forum to find like minded individuals that have been shafted by Bradbury. I am in the Robertson de Leon partnership and waiting for them to release £21k from the partnership account! I am happy to go to Companies House to request that they do not allow Bradbury to go bankrupt because all of the partners will not get their money - I am happy to go on tell - I am happy to go to my MP - however, I have so much i want to do but can't even reply to a post cos I'm a newby, please help, think i need PM activated or something??

andrea

DCER10
27th January 2010, 14:39
Hi,

As I have noticed others doing, I will also state that I am looking for other members of the Tumility Adamich partnership. I know when I got my original documentation that there were 3 other names on there that I will withhold at present.

As for the actual partners, does anyone know for sure that they were all real, and that one partner in each partnership wasn't the 'plant' to hive off monies through ??

Also, from an earlier post in this thread, what is the process of filing a 'MoneyClaim' ?? Is this something that we should all be doing ??

SWILMOT: I was also part of this partnership (Tumility Adamich), although if you have read my earlier post, when I called up the HMRC they had no record of me ever being in it. I joined in June 2008. I did get a list (but have lost it) of other members and Im sure there were around 8/9 names on it! I have recieved the Partnership UTR which allowed me to enquire.

swilmot
27th January 2010, 14:50
SWILMOT: I was also part of this partnership (Tumility Adamich), although if you have read my earlier post, when I called up the HMRC they had no record of me ever being in it. I joined in June 2008. I did get a list (but have lost it) of other members and Im sure there were around 8/9 names on it! I have recieved the Partnership UTR which allowed me to enquire.

Ok, I joined in mid-May 2008 and there were 3 other names at that time. Interesting if you weren't logged as being in it, on that basis maybe no tax is due !! I didn't try that one :-(

FeedtheKids
27th January 2010, 16:08
Ok, I joined in mid-May 2008 and there were 3 other names at that time. Interesting if you weren't logged as being in it, on that basis maybe no tax is due !! I didn't try that one :-(

They created a new partnership name and kept adding new contractors until it reached 20 (due to partnerships size rules) then started a new one. Most partnerships probably had 20 partners. Bradbury have about 1,000 contractors on their books and they have 4 employees. The partnership names were silly to save them time checking to see if they are already used.

another 1 for the club
27th January 2010, 16:51
How do i get my PM use enabled? I need to contact you and join the fight!!!

<admin note>PM use enabled :o)</admin note>

Fellow victims,

swilmot
27th January 2010, 16:52
They created a new partnership name and kept adding new contractors until it reached 20 (due to partnerships size rules) then started a new one. Most partnerships probably had 20 partners. Bradbury have about 1,000 contractors on their books and they have 4 employees. The partnership names were silly to save them time checking to see if they are already used.

Maybe the problem is in here ... if DCER was in the partnership but not listed with the HMRC, perhaps there were more than 20 contractors per partnership, but having paid everyone their due money, there wasn't the money remaining for taxes etc, so they made up the costs to use up the rest of the available money. I suppose until we can get our hands on accounts for the partnerships we will never know ...

boyunique
27th January 2010, 20:20
Hi Guys,

I'd be interested to speak to anyone who was under Finn Blunk/Williow meade partnership as i've just filled my 08/09 tax return and to my surprise have a tax bill of over £8000.00

PM me if there is anything anyone can help with this and or can help in anyway.

xiaolonguk
27th January 2010, 20:34
Guys

Just been checking my paper works for this..... I originally started with Sunday in 2007 I recieved a Deed of partnerships that states my fees would be about 6%, and this was for TSSP No125. Sometime after I was moved into Von Staden Howkins, however the Deed of Partnerships doesnt state a fee. Can every one else check to see if they have similar paper work. IF this is the case, i dont think we will ever be able to recover our funds.

I also checked companies house and Von Staden Howkins was never registered as a limited company, however I dont know if it had to be???

Also in my paper works I had an issurance document for 07/08, did any one recieve one for 08/09? I dont!!!!!!!

Does anyone know if people are trying to raise claims against B&C or Sunday/xxxx what ever they are called? I believe out contracts are all with Sunday but they assigned Bradbury to be the sleeping partner. Did Bradbury or Sunday or Willowmeade have access to the Partnership accounts?

Has anyone managed to get their partnership accounts yet? Our contract says they are available upon request LoL be interested to see who got charged what. Speaking with a collegue today and he hasnt been ripped off yet has the same contract wording as me, and earns a similar salary.

Im in the process or writing to the HMRC, called community advice today and they could do nothing.

geoffe
27th January 2010, 21:05
Joined this forum because I am in the same boat as apparently several others.

From the accounts I received from Bradbury, I am owed a considerable amount in undistributed profits, but haven't succeeded in cobtacting anyone.

Even more concerning, e-mails I have sent to Von Essen people have also bounced so like many others, I may have a large tax bill which I am in no position to pay.

I am now living overseas, which will make it difficult for me to instigate any serious action on this but I would consider joining a group action if one is instigated.

I intend making separate enquiries to try to locate any known current or past directors of Sunday, (xx) or Bradbury - other than that I am short of ideas of how best to progress this.

Also, as yet, I haven't signed of my tax return - I know I'm up for a fine if I don't but at the same time I don't want to admit any tax liability until this is cleared up.

Any other ideas?

Rhines
27th January 2010, 21:24
[QUOTE=xiaolonguk;1057398]Guys

Just been checking my paper works for this..... I originally started with Sunday in 2007 I recieved a Deed of partnerships that states my fees would be about 6%, and this was for TSSP No125. Sometime after I was moved into Von Staden Howkins, however the Deed of Partnerships doesnt state a fee. Can every one else check to see if they have similar paper work. IF this is the case, i dont think we will ever be able to recover our funds.
QUOTE]

My paperwork is the same, the second partnership agreement didn't state the fees and they also changed the statements and stopped listing out the % of fees and retention fund. I wasn't sure for a while but when you look back these actions were clearly very deliberate.

The partnerships set up were general partnerships (not LLP's) and you should have been registered as Self Employed with HMRC. Unfortunately you are therefore responsible for your own SATR and a Partnership Tax Return also needs to be completed. I have completed by own Tax Return but am expecting hassle over the Partnership Returns which are unlikely to be completed correctly if at all.

Bassett_1980
27th January 2010, 21:55
I am in the same situation as the rest of the people on this thread, I am owed over £10k by the Tumilty Adamich partnership. Despite emailing Bradbury & Co infinate times, I get no response. I have seen the FAQs on the website but they don't help the situation much.

Is there one generic group that everyone has joined to progress on what we can do to get our money back if the payments do not materialise?

Some of the staff from Fleming Laing were originally from Sunday Solutions, so someone must have a clue what is going on. They mention that they are investigating things and their legal team are on the case, and also Fleming Laing are trying to provide loans to customers to cover the money owed by people partnerships.

I am suspicious of the whole operation like everybody else, from reading the posts, the lack of communication and the non contactibilty of Bradbury & Co etc it fills me with a lot of doubts and it could all be a scam. However some people have had some money back from 08/09 (well that's what F Laing tell me) and I know most of the 07/08 funds were finally distributed, and the fact that Bradley & Co sent us accounts back and subsequent communication rather than totally disappearing off the face of the earth gives me some hope. Also the partnership UTR number is valid so this is binding with the HMRC strengthens our case.

Incognito
27th January 2010, 22:47
To those thinking about court action, anything over £5k and it's outside the small claims, this means that the losing party will very likely be liable for the winning party’s legal fees.

Someone else asked about who to claim against. If you're unsure, sue all parties with the single claim, it's just a matter of listing them all as defendants on the claim form.

It may be a good idea for you to club together maybe 10 or 20 of you and pool your finances and instruct a solicitor. Use one of you as the test case, depending on who caves/loses in court then that's your target.

**This is my own musings, always seek suitable legal advice**

geoffe
27th January 2010, 23:17
Not sure if this helps, but I have the name and a recent phone number of one of the previous Sunday Directors - haven't tried it yet, difficult because I'm now in a very different time zone - if I establish any contact, I will post back to this forum.

Steve64
27th January 2010, 23:55
got a surprise response from Bradbury yesterday in response to questions I had raised and problems with my accounts.

Good news:
they have adjusted my "accounts" to include missing expenses

Bad news :
for no apparant reason they have changed an 07/08 figure reducing it by £6.5k. so now my £1.8k due back to me has turned into £4.6k due to them. This is obviously a cynical attempt to try and scare me.

Just another low, when you think they couldn't get any lower.

got some other answers
Sunday ILP release of funds : they say it's already included in accounts. hmm that contradicts the earlier correspondence

disputed accounts : yep, you can dispute again, and I have, so back in another 6 month Queue

accounts : they are now totally blaming Sunday for any figures. basically saying "I know nothing!!!"

Partnership Administrator : There isn't one!! it's a group of people, who all have access to bank accounts. hmm, that is not what is stated in my contract!

there is more, but it's all the same rubbish and diversionary tactics as spouted before

FairyQueen
28th January 2010, 10:18
Hi

I am new to this - a member of the Robertson de Leon Partnership, administered by Bradbury. I am owed £21k from the partnership fund and have heard nothing despite many mails. The net result is that I have had to pay the HMRC the £22k owing.

As of this morning I have notified Bradbury that I am taking the following action if I do not get a) response to my questions and b) monies owing from Partnership:
- Formally report them to the Police Fraud Squad
- Set up a petition at Companies House so that Bradbury CANNOT go bankrupt whilst owing so much money to the "partners"
- Formally report thme to the FSA
- Formally report them to the HMRC

Unfortunately I am new to this site as of yesterday and as such don't think i can reply directly to anyone. Once I can I will set up a dedicated post to obtain names of all those that wish to join a "group" to bring this situ to justice.

FeedtheKids
28th January 2010, 11:59
Hi

I am new to this - a member of the Robertson de Leon Partnership, administered by Bradbury. I am owed £21k from the partnership fund and have heard nothing despite many mails. The net result is that I have had to pay the HMRC the £22k owing.

As of this morning I have notified Bradbury that I am taking the following action if I do not get a) response to my questions and b) monies owing from Partnership:
- Formally report them to the Police Fraud Squad
- Set up a petition at Companies House so that Bradbury CANNOT go bankrupt whilst owing so much money to the "partners"
- Formally report thme to the FSA
- Formally report them to the HMRC

Unfortunately I am new to this site as of yesterday and as such don't think i can reply directly to anyone. Once I can I will set up a dedicated post to obtain names of all those that wish to join a "group" to bring this situ to justice.

Unfortunately they are not covered by FSA rules. The could liquidate under company law and we cannot stop them if they cannot meet their debts. However we then get to deal with the liquidator which might prove more fruitful than what we've currently got. We are liable to HMRC for our tax of course but if Bradbury do not have the money retained for us then fraud and money laundering would be worthy of investigation. I am still holding out a slim hope that they are just incompetent and that I'll get the retained profit stated in the accounts and I'll then use it to fly to the moon to meet Elvis. In reality I am following through on some of the earlier HMRC strategies proposed by others here.

Iain-Le-Roi
28th January 2010, 13:38

There is already an action group set up. you can join it by emailing sundaybradbury@yahoo.co.uk

I believe that there legal actions is already undeerway by one group and a second group has started up on there to do the same.

swilmot
28th January 2010, 14:06
Guys

Hiya,

My original 'forecast' included amounts for Fees and Insurances ... it may be worth checking in there. I doubt that these would have any contractual obligation though ...

Microtots'r'us
28th January 2010, 14:19
got a surprise response from Bradbury yesterday in response to questions I had raised and problems with my accounts.

Good news:
they have adjusted my "accounts" to include missing expenses

Bad news :
for no apparant reason they have changed an 07/08 figure reducing it by £6.5k. so now my £1.8k due back to me has turned into £4.6k due to them. This is obviously a cynical attempt to try and scare me.

Just another low, when you think they couldn't get any lower.

got some other answers
Sunday ILP release of funds : they say it's already included in accounts. hmm that contradicts the earlier correspondence

disputed accounts : yep, you can dispute again, and I have, so back in another 6 month Queue

accounts : they are now totally blaming Sunday for any figures. basically saying "I know nothing!!!"

Partnership Administrator : There isn't one!! it's a group of people, who all have access to bank accounts. hmm, that is not what is stated in my contract!

there is more, but it's all the same rubbish and diversionary tactics as spouted before

Its clearly a cover up
I'm surprised they did not name a partnership the Maxwell-Ponzi Partnership.
However, if they are claiming that there increased charges should you not seek to be shown the reason for these added costs and the invoices.to which they are claimed to relate?
No proof no pay

Microtots'r'us
28th January 2010, 14:51
Hiya,

My original 'forecast' included amounts for Fees and Insurances ... it may be worth checking in there. I doubt that these would have any contractual obligation though ...

Anyway I would want a detailed brekdown of every charge and a reason for every damned expense. Also the partnership needs to explain why the application of these charges is so long in coming to pass. Looks too bloody convenient that they are turniong retained money into overpayments by these "adjustments" - I would be reluctant to accept any charges made after I left the partnership too.

swilmot
28th January 2010, 14:59
Anyway I would want a detailed brekdown of every charge and a reason for every damned expense. Also the partnership needs to explain why the application of these charges is so long in coming to pass. Looks too bloody convenient that they are turniong retained money into overpayments by these "adjustments" - I would be reluctant to accept any charges made after I left the partnership too.

Good point. And on that basis, when other people got their 'details for the accountant', were the dates of joining and leaving the partnership as expected ??
Mine were listed as joining in July 08, leaving August 08 as opposed to May 08 to Jan 09 as I was expecting.

Bassett_1980
28th January 2010, 17:52
For anyone like me who is owed 08/09 partnership profit funds from this mess we are in, register a complaint ASAP with Companies House and also ask the HMRC advisor you happen to speak to on the phone for an email address to pass the details of situation and company details of Bradbury & Sunday Wealth Management/Solutions on to.

I have done this and got a reply back from the HMRC saying this has been passed to the Fraud department for review (or equivalent).

If we all did this, it would get noticed and more importantly Companies House will not allow Bradbury to go into receivership, thus being a limited liabiltity company - we will not get out money back if that happened.

oceanblue
28th January 2010, 21:02
I have got Fleming Laings accountants to do my tax return. Currently it shows i owe 14k to the HMRC.
They have advised me to send in my tax return as being provisional as i have rejected Bradburys partnership accounts
what they did advise was that i talk to HMRC asap before the deadline of 31st of january as they will be more sympathetic in your payment of the tax owed and no ability to pay!
I have alrwady joined the action group and are awaiting details but i have already contact BBC Watchdog.
I have email fleming Laing to see if they can do more, and email Bradbury to query the fees.
Tomorrow i will ring the police, as this is massive fraud!!

Any more ideas? and how will HMRC react!

sunday non solutions
28th January 2010, 21:15
Hi,

I have also been stuffed by sunday/bradbury.

I was in Long Ralph partnership

I'm now at a complete loss on what to do, please could someone help me.

I would also liked to be involved in taking action.

Thanks in advance

PoisonedDwarf
28th January 2010, 21:19
I have just googled the address given to me for my supposed partnership and found this company http://www.jordans.co.uk/ at that address. Is it a coincidence that they also have a Bristol address? Me wonders....

Projectcpr
28th January 2010, 22:12
I am another sufferer - £15K for me. I wonder if a lot of us should visit Andrew at his home in Bath to establish what he is going to do about this. Also, I am not sure if you are aware of this but they applied to have the company struck off in September - Bradbury & Co that is. Fortunately, Companies House rejected the request and ensured that Bradbury remained open - for now anyway.

FeedtheKids
28th January 2010, 23:52
Nice to see that Andy found a bit of spare time to submit the last two years of dormant accounts for liquidated Sunday Wealth Management Ltd to Companies House last week (do a WebCHeck on the companies house website). Clearly likes to leave things until the last minute.

SeriousFraud
29th January 2010, 13:50
I am owed £26k in `undistributed profits`from Bradbury & Co (even after taking into account the higher fees). From the recent correspondences, I was sure that I would get something back today in time to pay HMRC on 31st Jan, but more fool me, nothing has come through.

I have some contacts at FL and surprisingly they have today advised me to begin legal action against Bradbury and Co as it seems no undistributed profits are in fact available. God only knows what they spent it on but clearly as everyone has recognised, Bradbury have made up astronomical fees in a vain hope of trying to recoup some of the original profits that should have been ring-fenced to pay tax. Trouble is, partners who were then told to pay back money to their partnership refused to do so. I know I would too if I was in that position but sadly I am at the opposite end of the scale meaning other partners need to effectively pay me back (made less obvious by those higher fees). So in an incredibly devious way, Bradbury have pitched partners against each other and what's worse, we're all anonymous to each other.

I am about to telephone the HMRC Debt Management line because I have no way of paying the amount due, God only knows what's going to happen but in the meantime please can other partners from the Switzer Pepin Partnership get in touch with me via PM so we can club together and launch a class action against Bradbury & Co.

<admin note>PM Use Enabled</admin note>

Aussie Battler
29th January 2010, 14:11
Unfortunately I also am a victim of the Sunday Solutions nightmare and are keen to get involved in any action being taken to get our money back. I was part of the Faller Cooper Partnership - does anyone know who the administrator of this partnership is?

Thanks

mudders
29th January 2010, 14:25
I just recieved this from bradbury. im not sure to let the adminstrators know my details or not.

Further to our ongoing correspondence regarding your Partnership Accounts, Bradbury has now completed our works and contractual obligations with your partnership and has submitted all statutory documentation to HMRC. We would report that your Partnership has now ceased trading; all partners within your Partnership have now resigned. Bradbury’s contractual obligations with your Partnership have now been satisfied.

For the avoidance of doubt (as previously advised), Bradbury is not responsible for individual partners 08/09 – 09/10 Self Assessment Tax Returns. Therefore each partner should instruct a new accountant and Bradbury will forward your relevant files accordingly. In facilitating the handover process, Bradbury will continue to support enquiries from you’re appointed accountant but will not be answering individual consultant questions other than via email.

An independent third-party administrator will be appointed to facilitate any final payments due to partners from the partnership, without prejudice. This independent administrator will contact you shortly to officially complete the closure of your Partnership and any distribution of funds due, accordingly.

We would take this opportunity to apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, but would confirm that as accountants, Bradbury & Co provide information and accountancy related services, but DO NOT hold or control partnership funds and cannot therefore authorise the release of funds from the Partnerships.

We would therefore request your patience in this matter and advise that you await contact from the appointed administrator in due course.

Whilst writing we should like to confirm that it will be necessary to pass on individual’s names and contact information to allow the appointed administrator to make contact with you. Should you not wish Bradbury and Co to divulge your details then please advise us of this, by contacting us at info@bradburyandco.com and stating ‘Decline issue of personal details’ in the subject box.

xiaolonguk
29th January 2010, 14:37
My response to B&C, bet I dont get a reply

Bradbury & Co

As you are responsible for my accounts during the period 08/09, I am formally requesting a detailed breakdown of charges accounting to the total of £12,003.61 for Prof Fees, Sunday, Admin Bank Charges & Insurances. This figure does not balance with the 6% contract between myself and Sunday Solutions and wish to know how this figure was obtained.

These figures must be available to you as you have been the only party privileged to this information and concluded in this result

Thanks

Bugbear
29th January 2010, 14:37
[QUOTE=mudders;1060406]I just recieved this from bradbury. im not sure to let the adminstrators know my details or not.

Further to our ongoing correspondence regarding your Partnership Accounts, Bradbury has now completed our works and contractual obligations with your partnership and has submitted all statutory documentation to HMRC. We would report that your Partnership has now ceased trading; all partners within your Partnership have now resigned. Bradbury’s contractual obligations with your Partnership have now been satisfied.

For the avoidance of doubt (as previously advised), Bradbury is not responsible for individual partners 08/09 – 09/10 Self Assessment Tax Returns. Therefore each partner should instruct a new accountant and Bradbury will forward your relevant files accordingly. In facilitating the handover process, Bradbury will continue to support enquiries from you’re appointed accountant but will not be answering individual consultant questions other than via email.

An independent third-party administrator will be appointed to facilitate any final payments due to partners from the partnership, without prejudice. This independent administrator will contact you shortly to officially complete the closure of your Partnership and any distribution of funds due, accordingly.

We would take this opportunity to apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, but would confirm that as accountants, Bradbury & Co provide information and accountancy related services, but DO NOT hold or control partnership funds and cannot therefore authorise the release of funds from the Partnerships.

We would therefore request your patience in this matter and advise that you await contact from the appointed administrator in due course.

Whilst writing we should like to confirm that it will be necessary to pass on individual’s names and contact information to allow the appointed administrator to make contact with you. Should you not wish Bradbury and Co to divulge your details then please advise us of this, by contacting us at info@bradburyandco.com and stating ‘Decline issue of personal details’ in the subject box.
[/QUOTE

Just had the same - grrrr
Where can I get details of the action group?

SeriousFraud
29th January 2010, 16:14
I have been advised from the HMRC Debt Management team to pay whatever I can before 31st January. You then have up to 4 weeks until the end of February 2010 to settle anything outstanding before it registers on their system as a Default.

This, in theory, gives a little time to hear from these so-called `administrators` and to see how much if any actual money will be made available.

Whilst action to recover losses should be taken, it will takes months (if not years) to unravel the scam, meantime (as I was just reminded from HMRC) you are personally responsible for your own tax affairs and payment of any liabilities.

It is therefore very important that you pro-actively make contact with the HMRC Debt Recovery Team on 0845 366 1204 before the end of February if you cannot pay the balance.

Apparently, you can then be given up to 2 years to pay off what you can on a monthly payment plan based on having an assessment of your ability to pay. I would like to know if this last step has any adverse effect on one's credit rating? I sincerely hope not as I have never missed a payment before in my life and as this whole debacle is totally out of my control it would be a travesty.

If only I could go back 2 years and tell myself to avoid Sunday Solutions like the plague.

Also, one other thing I was advised just now by HMRC, you should only file WHAT YOU ACTUALLY RECEIVED AS INCOME on your tax return, meaning as we haven't yet received the so-called `undistributed profits` we should deduct this from our returns which will reduce the liability owed.

So, let's say you had an invoice income in 08/09 into the partnership of £100k

Your return will probably look something like:

income - £100k
less ..
expenses - £15k
bradbury fees - £12k

gross profit - £73k

so tax needs paying on £73k

but if Bradbury & Sunday Solutions have already gambled away your `undistrubted profits` then this should be removed from your return:

so if you were owed £18k, £73k becomes £55k.

if you then receive (by some miracle) some of the lost profits, you should class that as income in the current tax year.

This could be an option to reduce liability owed now if you reject Bradbury accounts and ask HMRC to retrospectively update the return.

FeedtheKids
29th January 2010, 16:33
So effectively you treat your drawings as the gross figure?

swilmot
29th January 2010, 17:40
So effectively you treat your drawings as the gross figure?

The way I worked it was, profit was
a) Partner Profit share
b) less Expenses Introduced
c) less any unpaid expenses
d) less 'Business set up expenses' - see forecast for this
e) less Undistributed profits.

And then in the notes section detail the above.

I put mine in over a week ago and have spoken to HMRC about payment etc a couple of times and my methods haven't been queried (yet).

Having looked at the figures I reckon it is not far off what it should have been.

Then if I get the 'Undistributed profits', I will deduct the amount of tax paid above and declare the remainder as taxable, less any interest payments incurred in getting the money to pay the HMRC in the first place.

Good luck !!

swilmot
29th January 2010, 17:58
I should add that in my belief the 'Undistributed Profits' are actually the monies that were retained for tax purposes, obviously retained in order to gain interest for the 'administrators'.
Given that the costs have also risen substantially, the actual tax liability should then be less than the 'Undistributed Profits'.

Bear this in mind when making your calculations.

Cheers

oceanblue
29th January 2010, 18:28
I spoke to my accountant this week and he agreed that my fees that bradbury have put down are just ridiculous.
He advised me to submit using the Bradbury accounts but send them in as provisional. This allows me to then submit proper accounts once i have proper accounts from bradbury.

Good advice i thought.
He then said ring HMRC and speak to their payment line and setup a basic arrangement to start paying something, as you have to start doing something straight away.

I will be speaking to citizens advice next week and talking to the Police as i have had enough of this merry go round!

Microtots'r'us
29th January 2010, 18:52
[QUOTE=oceanblue;1059296]I have got Fleming Laings accountants to do my tax return. Currently it shows i owe 14k to the HMRC.
They have advised me to send in my tax return as being provisional as i have rejected Bradburys partnership accounts
what they did advise was that i talk to HMRC asap before the deadline of 31st of january as they will be more sympathetic in your payment of the tax owed and no ability to pay!
I have alrwady joined the action group and are awaiting details but i have already contact BBC Watchdog.
I have email fleming Laing to see if they can do more, and email Bradbury to query the fees.
Tomorrow i will ring the police, as this is massive fraud!!

Any more ideas? and how will HMRC react![/QUOTE

Oceanblue
Please be careful.
I do not know who these "accountants" were or what their knowledge is.
I won't even try to comment on them.
But I would be upset that they did not appear to be supporting you.

I suspect you are submitting figures in your Self Assessment based on what ever fabricated or otherwise set of numbers you have been informed is your profit by Bradbury. This would have been notified by Bradbury to HMRC in the Partnership tax return. So this should be the basis for your tax return whether or not you accept Bradbury's statements( I wll explain that later).

So you should have taken Bradbury's figure of profit for you and check if you have had all your taxable expenses claimed that you were entitled to . If not you should adjust this figure to include these additional claims and put the reduced amount on the tax return.

If you do that and put a note on the Additional information page of the tax return to say what you have done you may well be safe. If you have already sent HMRC a tax return you can amend this at any time up to 30/01/20011 so there is no terrible issue so far.

Puttiing the Provisional flag on a tax return and not sorting it out puts up the mark "come and get me" out to HMRC in the event of an enquiry. (So I hope you bought Enquiry insurance first.)

I'm not O K about "agreeing" the statements from Bradbury that they issued originally in November in a 7 page letter that people keep showing me.

1. The information supplied is incomplete and possibly inaccurate.
2. It purports to show your partnership share but does not disclose what the income is composed of - so you have to check your invoices to see if the income matches.
There is a possibility you can verify this or not . But in respect of the varying piles of charges that they show -how do you check on what ? JNot a word of detail. When asked by nice e-mail the silence continues. They don't answer you. Too Busy .
3. These are supposed to be only a part of the Partnership accounts. The Partnership agreement for Heyder Trevino says these have to be produced and AUDITED.
Has anyone seen a set of partnership account either audited or not?
4. Ask questions and you get no response. So how may one acceopt these partnership income share statements or attempts at statements?

My suggestion , if you are still awake, is that you can only say to Bradbury and in Co Limited
" in view of the lack of explanation and clarification together with the failure to supply our partnership account for 2008-9 we are going to use this alleged statement to deliver my Self Assessment for 2008-9, but we accept no liability for this and we do not consider this gives you our agreement to these figures for any other purpose or reason"

I would not wish to attract HM Revenue's attention( I think Mr *****i and colleagues at Sunday Solutions etc may have done enough on that front) so once again go and get help ( try www.taxaid.org.uk for help if you don't want to speak to accountants).
Lost the will to live - so have I.

SeriousFraud
29th January 2010, 18:55
Yeah, as tempting as it is to downgrade the gross figure to be the drawings, my accountant has since advised me to do the same as OceanBlue and submit Bradbury's figures initially as a provisional return.

Then, we can adjust the return later on once "all attempts to the best of our ability have failed to verify all items" (meaning undistributed profits are irrecoverable).

It is better to downgrade the figures in line with evidence than have under-declared.

So, let the figures go for now, pay what you can and then change them in accordance with information presented from the Administrators.

Microtots'r'us
29th January 2010, 18:56
[QUOTE=mudders;1060406]I just recieved this from bradbury. im not sure to let the adminstrators know my details or not.

[/QUOTE

Just had the same - grrrr
Where can I get details of the action group?

What I can't figure out is how we agreed to appoint new adninistrators?
Did I miss something?
Also who is going to pay for them because no one is going to fork out for another looad of charges at this point ?
This is not what we require more bureaucracy to create bigger clouds mystery.
Sorry no thanks

SeriousFraud
29th January 2010, 19:16
What I want to know is who are the other two debtors that seemingly owe the Partnerships money as detailed in the "Where is my retained tax money? - I want it refunded." section of http://www.bradburyandco.com/faqs.html.

We can safely assume the partnership accounts have zero monies in currently and only when The Administrators "have secured repayment schedules, which will in turn form the basis of a repayment schedule to yourself, where applicable" happen will we start getting some of our tax money back. This could take months, if not years to recover these so-called debts? I thought the money was meant to be ring-fenced. I mean, wasn't the interest enough for those greedy b*****ds?

LazyAss
29th January 2010, 19:20
Aussie Battler,

I'm also a victim of the Sunday 'Solutions' and was a member of the Faller Cooper partnership. I'm owed £5k by Bradbury for the 08/09 tax year.

Interestingly, the last partnership agreement I received on 18th May 2008, only listed 2 people in the partnership. Therefore, if you are the other person and we are both owed money, what is to be made of Bradbury's statement regarding over paying of other partners as a reason for the missing funds?

FeedtheKids
29th January 2010, 20:16
What I want to know is who are the other two debtors that seemingly owe the Partnerships money as detailed in the "Where is my retained tax money? - I want it refunded." section of http://www.bradburyandco.com/faqs.html.

We can safely assume the partnership accounts have zero monies in currently and only when The Administrators "have secured repayment schedules, which will in turn form the basis of a repayment schedule to yourself, where applicable" happen will we start getting some of our tax money back. This could take months, if not years to recover these so-called debts? I thought the money was meant to be ring-fenced. I mean, wasn't the interest enough for those greedy b*****ds?

1,000 contractors on Bradbury's books @ and average of say £15k retained tax per contractor makes £15m. Worth getting out of bed for don't you think?

TBH I was hoping they were either going to file the accounts and pay the money or not do either and liquidate. They appear to have provided the worst of all worlds by revealing how much we owe to the revenue then p*ssing off and leaving us to deal with it.

Cheshire_cat
29th January 2010, 23:17
If Bradbury have submitted the accounts for every Partnership, then why were we given the opportunity to ‘dispute’ the accounts? The accounts shouldn’t have been submitted to HMRC until every partner in the partnership agreed them. At this point, I think we can assume the so called ‘dispute process’ was a load of b****cks!

'Serious Fraud', re your recent post, I think you’re right; the partnership bank accounts are probably empty. If this so called 3rd party administrator does materialise, I fear that the ‘without prejudice’ statement implies that the ‘final payments due to partners from the partnership’ may not actually materialise!

TJC1974
30th January 2010, 12:43
I'm yet another victim of the Sunday Solutions/BradburyAndCo situation.

I'm already paying HMRC £12k from last years mess. Now, Bradbury have increased their fees from 6% to 16%, are holding onto my partnership funds c. £6k and refusing all phone calls and emails.

I'm guessing from the threads that nobody has anyone their funds. Has anyone taken legal advice? Will it do any good? Can trading standards help?

I don't suppose anyone is in the Whalley Prime Broken partnership?

What experience does anyone have with Fleming Laing? Are they too involved with Sunday and Bradbury?

phoenix_nr
30th January 2010, 14:19
Hi all,

I was a partner of Faller Cooper partnership and I too have been screwed over in all of this - currently owed up to £5000 and have not received a single professional email stating when I will be released this; or for that matter, if.

I have just emailed Bradbury demanding that since they were responsible for my accounts for 08/09 that they should send me all contact/account details for the partnership; and that it is in their best interest to assist me to the utmost in terms of obtaining the release of my share of the partnership profit funds - if not, I will be reporting them to the relevant sections of HMRC, Inland Revenue, the National Ombudsman, the Office of Fair Trading and BBC Watchdog for investigation into malpractice and tax evasion.

I am currently awaiting a reply!

Any assistance and advice on this matter and what everyone else is doing would be much appreciated!!! Someone here mentioned an action group - where do I find out about it and how do I join?

plnrmatt
30th January 2010, 16:07
Hi I'm new to the forum but seems that my problem (i.e. being up s*&t creek) isn't new to a lot of you! I've been stung with a £11,000 tax liability from Bradbury/Sunday Solutions. Thankfully HMRC agreed to granting an extension to paying it back (at interest of course!) as not surprisingly I don't have that kind of cash just lying about

Was anyone else a partner of Shaftoe Lunsford?

After a week of hand-wringing, hair pulling and temple massaging I've now reached a point of getting fired up to join what ever action group is formed to get these jerks and see what can be recouped... tho something tells little will come of it. If someone could let me know who to contact or where to go that'd be great.

Microtots'r'us
30th January 2010, 19:44
Aussie Battler,

I'm also a victim of the Sunday 'Solutions' and was a member of the Faller Cooper partnership. I'm owed £5k by Bradbury for the 08/09 tax year.

Interestingly, the last partnership agreement I received on 18th May 2008, only listed 2 people in the partnership. Therefore, if you are the other person and we are both owed money, what is to be made of Bradbury's statement regarding over paying of other partners as a reason for the missing funds?

Have you taken legal advice? Request a complete audit of the partnership with particular attention to what went into and out of the partnership bank accounts.

Microtots'r'us
30th January 2010, 19:50
Hi I'm new to the forum but seems that my problem (i.e. being up s*&t creek) isn't new to a lot of you! I've been stung with a £11,000 tax liability from Bradbury/Sunday Solutions. Thankfully HMRC agreed to granting an extension to paying it back (at interest of course!) as not surprisingly I don't have that kind of cash just lying about

After a week of hand-wringing, hair pulling and temple massaging I've now reached a point of getting fired up to join what ever action group is formed to get these jerks and see what can be recouped... tho something tells little will come of it. If someone could let me know who to contact or where to go that'd be great.

I'm not a partner in that one but you need to chase whoever allegedly is the partnership administrator for an explanation . Make a formal claim. Get legal advice. Join the Action group. Speak to HMRC business support service and ask for time to pay tax.
Keep pestering Bradbury . try Andrew mcintyre's email address to see if that get's response.

blackHole
30th January 2010, 22:29
:frown

:confused:

i am also affected by this scam..or what ever this is called...

any idea who can help... will taking any legal action help....

should we contact Citizen Bureau or get a solicitor to file a case against sunday/bradbury..

has anyone initiated any such actions...

tonyjohnsonnufc
30th January 2010, 23:41
I would like to join your action group, but as a new user do not yet have access to your email details.

I am one of the seemingly growing number of disenchanted former clients of Sunday Solutions, and am facing a tax bill of over £11k as a result of their disgraceful misrepresentation.

Incorrect Claim 1 - Overstated %return
I have a written illustration from Sunday dated 23 July 2008 which states in bold a %return of "72.18% inclusive of income tax, class 4 NICs and all fees". However, this figure is bogus - if you do the maths with the figures on the illustration, the actual %return is only about 55%. I wish I'd realised this earlier!!

Incorrect Claim 2 - Tax Efficiency
Part of the sales blurb was that the "solutions" offered by Sunday were supposedly tax efficient. In fact, they are no more tax efficient than PAYE or any other system. They may actually be more expensive than many other options, as their total fees including accountancy and insurance are in the region of 13-14% of gross earnings.

Added to the above are yet more tales of woe;

Gripe 1
The communication from Sunday and their accountant cohorts Bradbury&Co has been abysmal. There has been absolutely no warning from them of any possible impending tax shortfall whatsoever.

Gripe 2
The undistributed profits from the now dissolved Partnership, which in my case amount to approx £2900, remain exactly that, i.e. undistributed. There is no indication on how soon these funds will be paid to the clients, just that it will be any time soon. Well, it would have been nice if they could have paid this in time for the 2008/9 tax return deadline (31st Jan 2010). They've already had 2 months since I approved the accounts - how much longer do they need?

Gripe 3
Bradbury&Co have decided to play hard to get. "In the interests of efficiency" (!), all communications must go through the website, according to the automated message you get if you try ringing their number (0844 8004178). And what does the website tell you? Well, not much at all quite frankly.

FeedtheKids
31st January 2010, 00:06
Aussie Battler,

Each partnership probably had 20 partners - you just didn't see the ones after you that were added. The overpayment excuse was just one of many used to buy them time so pointless dwelling on it. Try to grab the movie Boiler Room if you can - somebody recommended it to me to explain what we've been through and it is a real eye opener.

Rhines
31st January 2010, 11:28

I am a member of Shaftoe Lunsford, you should join the Action Group by emailing sundaybradbury@yahoo.co.uk. There are 3 other people from the Partnership that have joined the group.

blackHole
31st January 2010, 22:10
Not sure if this helps, but I have the name and a recent phone number of one of the previous Sunday Directors - haven't tried it yet, difficult because I'm now in a very different time zone - if I establish any contact, I will post back to this forum.

Can U pls post the contact details of this Sunday Director... I would like to contact them...

:mad

:tantrum:

abraxus
1st February 2010, 05:31
hi all,
im in the same boat.

got a call from the accountant assigned to me by Von Essen after this debacle started middle of last year.

Told me that tax liability was 16k. looks like ill have to pay it.

did anyone here belong to the alfano partnership at all?

this was my first foray into contracting using an umbrella and have been royally stung.

any information or support would be much appreciated!

Scared!

by the way could someone tell me how to PM?

rocknrollrich
1st February 2010, 09:42
For anyone interested, one of the earlier posts mentioned contacting DC Alastair Quinn.
I got the following back from him this morning:

Re: Police Investigation.
I have received a message that you have been trying to contact me in relation to Bradbury & Co/Sunday Solutions. I can inform you that we (Police) are not currently investigating this matter. We were asked to look at the companies last year and after thorough consideration, it was felt that it was a civil matter.

If you disagree, you will need to write to the Criminal Investigation Department, Bath Police Station, Manvers Street, Bath, BA1 1JN and explain exactly why you think it is a crime.

Sincerely,

Alastair QUINN DC2788

Bath CID Team 3

I've got ongoing investigations with several departments at the moment, and will post any information/useful contacts as and when I get them.

i was part of the Hyatt Van Dyke partnership. I've spoken with Barclays in Stoke Gifford branch who confirm the account is still active there but I can't find out anything more about the account, needless to say my name is not listed as one of the partners there and I need to contact someone called Andrew Macintyre?
They owe me around £10-11k+.
I unfortunately had an unsympathetic person from the inland revenue and had to take a loan out to cover my tax return for 08/09. As I'm not currently working that money would come in handy right about now...

rocknrollrich
1st February 2010, 10:31
I have just spoken with the SFO (Serious Fraud Office) and they have asked me to send in the details, why I think a fraudulent offence has been commited and then names of anyone on there.
They say they only deal with frauds commited above £1m. Now from the sounds of this forum and a couple of others there are up to 1500 of us affected with varying amounts which I think would easily take it past the £1m mark. If enough of us contact them, perhaps we can get somewhere with this, if nothing else at least try and get the people responsible brought to justice.
Their address is:
intelligenceunit@sfo.gsi.gov.uk
Ph: 0207 239 7388

abraxus
1st February 2010, 10:49
if there is an official receiver it might help somewhat i guess.

Anyone have any idea how to find out the best way to contact them and get involved?

abraxus
1st February 2010, 11:13
I have just made a phone call to the government insolvency line.

Sunday solutions are still operating as per normal. No instruction has been given re: official receiver.

Bradbury & co did not even appear in their lists of companies.

Looks like we are back to square one.

icekoolms
1st February 2010, 11:18
Received this email.
So much for 3-6 months before they can sort out the accounts that I did not approve....

Dear XXXXX

RE: (partnership name) – Client Account

Kind Regards
Bradbury & Co

Well I guess that sucks then.
How can they finalise Partnership accounts when we have not approved our own parts?

Although I have to shoulder some responsibility for my ignorance in this, I really blame the Govt for screwing up the system when they introduced IR35. If it hadnt been for that I would still be with my previous account running my own Ltd Co and NONE of this would have happened.

Not only do the Agencies screw us over on rates (they should be made to publish their charges) but now we have unregulated cowboys screwing us over too.

Where is the Justice?

abraxus
1st February 2010, 11:24
figured it cant hurt at all. by my count at least a 1000 of us are in the same boat. i dont beleive for a second that they have mislaid that much money so i figured that if we complain to watchdog (if alot of us do that by filling in the online form) they will at least be investigated.

also wondering if any of you want to club together to get a solicitor involved. i for one want to fast track the resolution to this issue because having this on my head isnt conducive to a happy life!

Iain-Le-Roi
1st February 2010, 12:03
According to Companies House, Sunday have gone into "compulsory liquidation" and an Official Receiver has been appointed (by the Courts I presume). From the little I have read about what this means, it appears as though creditors (i.e. us) need to contact the Official Receiver to make it known that we are owed money in order to be in line for any repayment. Does anyone else know about this? Have I read this right?

I have contacted Company house regarding the recievership and two have been appointed. Details as follows.

Offcial Bristol receivership
1st Floor Tower Wharfe
Cheese Lane
Bristol
BS2QJJ

and

London Offcial receivership
21 Bloomsberry St
London
WC1B3SS

020 7637 1110
http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/

Everone needs to contact these. Please actually do it rather than complaining on here.

icekoolms
1st February 2010, 12:20
Make sure that you have an ongoing dialog with your tax office.
I have submitted my SATR online and guesstimated my figures as best I can.
Fortunately for me I have the means to pay my estimated liability in full.
In addition, because I have had a really crap year, I have been able to negotiaite a reduced "payment on account" for 2009/10.

I have also asked HMRC for a Technical Person to call me back regarding my Partnership details. When this has happened (within the next 48 working hours) I will update you all.

If you cant pay your liability in full I see that you can negotiate (see the HMRC website FAQ's and such like). So much better to talk than to do nothing!

Azzaman
1st February 2010, 12:38
I was a partner in Mimaki Van Moorleghem. I too am looking to get back monies paid over to the partnership for Taxes which have not been paid. I am looking for other contractors from this or other partnerships to start a legal response to this situation. The longer we leave it the harder it will be to get anything back. I like all of you have been caught out despite my best endeavours as we all do. I am not here to whinge or moan; I am looking for action as soon as possible.

My email address should be available but if not it's <removed>. The sooner we get started the better.

<admin note>PM use enabled so that you don't have to post your email address on here</admin note>

FeedtheKids
1st February 2010, 12:41
I have contacted Company house regarding the recievership and two have been appointed. Details as follows.

1st Floor Tower Wharfe
Cheese Lane
Bristol
BS2QJJ

and

21 Bloomsberry St
London
WC1B3SS

020 7637 1110

Everone needs to contact these. Please actually do it rather than complaining on here.

Presumably the company in question is Sunday Wealth Management Ltd and not one of Andrew's other "Sunday" companies?

abraxus
1st February 2010, 12:49
hi feedthekids.

i think youre right. when i called them up i had them search for sunday solutions not sunday wealth management.

Azzaman
1st February 2010, 12:59
Sunday Solutions and their accountants Bradbury & Co are one and the same. Andrew Nyiri is the sole director of both.

They have left me with a large tax bill which they are supposed to have paid with the money they have retained. In the unlikely event anyone answers the phone, no one will comment on the money they owe either. HMRC know nothing about this apart from the fact that they don't like Sunday Solutions.

Needless to say, I will be chasing them relentlessly.

:sick

I am also in this position, could you let me know how and what you are doing, a joint venture might get better results.

icekoolms
1st February 2010, 13:04
Can I suggest that you dont all bombard the Insolvency Service!
I have spoken with them today and they assure me this will be counterproductive as they have to answer to the government on time spent chasing taxpayers monies!

I can tell you that Sunday Wealth are proving very difficult for the Officers of the Insolvency Service to find and interview.

Can I suggest that you all PM me with any relevant information such as names of Directors for Sunday Wealth and any addresses you may have.

The most important detail is any details you may have for any bank accounts held by SWM as that is proving the hardest to track down.

We have nothing more to lose by working together, and we get something back after the Insolvency Service has had first dibs.

Mark

1st Floor Tower Wharfe
Cheese Lane
Bristol
BS2QJJ

and

21 Bloomsberry St
London
WC1B3SS

020 7637 1110

icekoolms
1st February 2010, 13:05
I can confirm that the Insolvency Service are concentrating on Sunday Wealth Management and have they have very little to go on, so maybe we can help them and ourselves. see my previous post.
Mark

Presumably the company in question is Sunday Wealth Management Ltd and not one of Andrew's other "Sunday" companies?

Azzaman
1st February 2010, 13:16
I too am in the same situation as many and would like to work as part of a larget group, we might get better results that way. My details ahould ba available if not please email me <removed>

Iain-Le-Roi
1st February 2010, 13:46
I too am in the same situation as many and would like to work as part of a larget group, we might get better results that way. My details ahould ba available if not please email me <removed>

A larger group has formed and started legal action against Bradbury/Sunday. This is now closed and a second group is starting up right now. You can join the group by emailing:

sundaybradbury@yahoo.co.uk

Once in you can contact people via discussion boards.

wemustwin
1st February 2010, 14:55
A larger group has formed and started legal action against Bradbury/Sunday. This is now closed and a second group is starting up right now. You can join the group by emailing:

sundaybradbury@yahoo.co.uk

Once in you can contact people via discussion boards.

Join the action group. Send an email to sundaybradbury@yahoo.co.uk, follow the brief vetting procedure, and join a secure group (anyone, including Sunday/Bradbury, can see messages on Contractor UK).

Join this group and take legal action as a group.
Speak to your MP and tell them that other MPs are also aware - this needs national government intervention because millions of pounds have been stolen from us all.

We Must Win

rocknrollrich
1st February 2010, 15:15
I can confirm that the Insolvency Service are concentrating on Sunday Wealth Management and have they have very little to go on, so maybe we can help them and ourselves. see my previous post.
Mark

I've also spoken with them today.
You can contact them via the email address on their website, but only contact them if you can provide any proof of the bank accounts etc. If you have the original partnership agreement that states your partnership name in the upper right hand corner and the details of where the bank account is, they may well find that quite useful.
I contacted the branch that was listed on my partnership contract and was able to confirm that the bank account was still active which was of interest to the Insolvency Agency.
the website is:
http://www.insolvency-service.co.uk/office2.asp?office=bristol

Microtots'r'us
1st February 2010, 15:55
For anyone interested, one of the earlier posts mentioned contacting DC Alastair Quinn.
I got the following back from him this morning:

Re: Police Investigation.
I have received a message that you have been trying to contact me in relation to Bradbury & Co/Sunday Solutions. I can inform you that we (Police) are not currently investigating this matter. We were asked to look at the companies last year and after thorough consideration, it was felt that it was a civil matter.

If you disagree, you will need to write to the Criminal Investigation Department, Bath Police Station, Manvers Street, Bath, BA1 1JN and explain exactly why you think it is a crime.

Sincerely,

Alastair QUINN DC2788

Bath CID Team 3

I've got ongoing investigations with several departments at the moment, and will post any information/useful contacts as and when I get them.

i was part of the Hyatt Van Dyke partnership. I've spoken with Barclays in Stoke Gifford branch who confirm the account is still active there but I can't find out anything more about the account, needless to say my name is not listed as one of the partners there and I need to contact someone called Andrew Macintyre?
They owe me around £10-11k+.
I unfortunately had an unsympathetic person from the inland revenue and had to take a loan out to cover my tax return for 08/09. As I'm not currently working that money would come in handy right about now...

This is a double cop out . But don't woory mattters are proceeding.
Formal demand to your partnership first. You can get a competent accountant to draft one for you ...... or PM me.

Microtots'r'us
1st February 2010, 15:57
This is a double cop out . But don't woory mattters are proceeding.
Formal demand to your partnership first. You can get a competent accountant to draft one for you ...... or PM me.

You can contact them via the email address on their website, but only contact them if you can provide any proof of the bank accounts etc. If you have the original partnership agreement that states your partnership name in the upper right hand corner and the details of where the bank account is, they may well find that quite useful.
I contacted the branch that was listed on my partnership contract and was able to confirm that the bank account was still active which was of interest to the Insolvency Agency.
the website is:

Accirdiing to wha I understand Sunday Wealth Management Limited was dormant So how was it important enouugh for someone to go to the High Court to get it liquidated? That is expensive........

Microtots'r'us
1st February 2010, 15:59
the website is:

You need to formally ask for repayment addressing this to the partnership. That means in writing to the partnership address. Recorded Delivery

rocknrollrich
1st February 2010, 16:04
Hi - can you please allow me to PM?
Thanks

Re: Microtots...

Not sure to be honest, but this is the name of the company that the OR was looking into.

Thankyou!!!

SeriousFraud
1st February 2010, 17:24
You need to formally ask for repayment addressing this to the partnership. That means in writing to the partnership address. Recorded Delivery

I'm not sure who we should be addressing this to, should it be the "partnership administrator"?

Otherwise, as we are all classed as Partners of the Partnership, jointly liable for the partnership debts, wouldn't we be in-effect threatening to sue ourselves e.g. If I demand xx pounds from my Partnership, then I as a Partner, wouldn't I be jointly liable to pay my own demand?? Is this where Bradbury have pitted us against each other? Help.

SeriousFraud
1st February 2010, 17:39
"If you do not have a partnership agreement you are only left with statute ( The Partnership Act 1890) as the 'rules' for working out value."

So, as we do have a partnership agreement, we need to read every term and condition again to understand from a legal point of view, which (if any) clause has been broken by not releasing undistributed profits and then perhaps quote that in the demand letter

e.g. pursuant to clause x.x, I am formally demanding payment of £xx

FeedtheKids
1st February 2010, 20:21
Is this where Bradbury have pitted us against each other?

Bingo! The partnerships are probably the the only real thing in the scam. Bradbury owe us a duty of care sure but they have no money and will be gone soon. If I hadn't lost so much I would probably be doffing my cap to them for their ingenuity. What sickens me most though are the barefaced lies. :frown

Microtots'r'us
1st February 2010, 21:03
I'm not sure who we should be addressing this to, should it be the "partnership administrator"?

Otherwise, as we are all classed as Partners of the Partnership, jointly liable for the partnership debts, wouldn't we be in-effect threatening to sue ourselves e.g. If I demand xx pounds from my Partnership, then I as a Partner, wouldn't I be jointly liable to pay my own demand?? Is this where Bradbury have pitted us against each other? Help.

When you joined did you sign a partnership agreement ? That is your basis - a contract.

Yes that is a good point about equity between partners but if an agent or person acting for or on behalf of the partners conducted transactions that were not to the benefit of the parthners or partnership, which may be the case then the generality of partners have a claim against them in law if it caused loss.
As money may be "missing" that cannot be accounted for when a proper audit is accomplished this may change things . This is why getting something from barclays may be important.
Interesting point is despite all that money being on deposit I believe that not a penny in interest has been credited to or paid to any partners.
So where was the partnerships' money?
Is there a reason why Sunday would not arrange to earn the partners interest.?
Have they broken any money laundering or banking rules/laws by messing about with partners money under the guise of the anonymous poartnership administrators?

Finally any sign of any funds from Sunday anyone>

Microtots'r'us
1st February 2010, 21:07
"If you do not have a partnership agreement you are only left with statute ( The Partnership Act 1890) as the 'rules' for working out value."

So, as we do have a partnership agreement, we need to read every term and condition again to understand from a legal point of view, which (if any) clause has been broken by not releasing undistributed profits and then perhaps quote that in the demand letter

e.g. pursuant to clause x.x, I am formally demanding payment of £xx

The most important point is that accounts were meant to be audited ( at least it says so in my partnership agreement) So where are the audited accounts?
Could there be a reason for not producing Traut Houghton or Swing Chicken or whatever accounts?

blackHole
1st February 2010, 21:35
on further looking into the contract these are the details I could find..

Willow meade Limited <removed - no addresses please. The details are available on simple company search> were sub contracted to do all the invoicing

I wrote to them today and they replied back as follows
------------------------------------------------------------
Hi

Willow Meade Limited had a contract with your agency to provide an invoicing service and on receipt of the full value of the invoice, that full amount was then paid into your partnership account as such all funds due into your partnership have been paid to your partnership.

Kind regards
Accounts Willow Meade Limited
------------------------------------------------------------
If this is tru then all the money should be in the partnership account with Barclays Bank Plc of Stoke, Gifford, Bristol..if this branch exists...

blackHole
1st February 2010, 21:59
Admin could you pls enable PM for me...

<admin note>Done.</admin note>

rocknrollrich
2nd February 2010, 09:59
Thanks Microtots. I'll have a look at that in a minute.
In reply to the above, the bank accounts certainly do exist, I was in contact with the branch the other day. Couldn't get any further information out of them on that though as I'm not listed as a partner on the agreement the bank have there. I was told I needed to speak with Andrew McIntyre?
Further to my comment the other day re: the official receiver.
he told me yesterday that they are on the verge of closing down their investigation as it appears that Sunday WM have no assets. The government think they are wasting money on a fruitless search. That was until I mentioned the barclays accounts with the partners. That pr*cked his interested up a bit.

Mike1004
2nd February 2010, 12:15
rocknrollrich, or anyone

Can you provide me with the address of the Barclays Bank that holds the partnership accounts.

Many thanks!

<admin note>PM use on account enabled</admin note>

blackHole
2nd February 2010, 12:21
rocknrollrich...can U pls pass this on to whom ever U are speaking to

I have managed to find out more on the account details from WillowMeade, they have been helpful & repliing to me regularly

This is the account details for the Ewing Olive partnership

<removed>

I would recommend all of you to find out your partnership account details

DaveB
2nd February 2010, 13:19
rocknrollrich...can U pls pass this on to whom ever U are speaking to

I have managed to find out more on the account details from WillowMeade, they have been helpful & repliing to me regularly

Barclay bank Plc,

I would recommend all of you to find out your partnership account details

I'm not affected by this, but as a general principle posting bank account details like that on a public forum is a bad idea. Bank, account name, sort code and account number are enough to do an awful lot of things you wouldnt want done.

TheFaQQer
2nd February 2010, 13:25

Have you got the PIN and password for internet banking as well? If so, please post it here.

DaveB
2nd February 2010, 13:37
Have you got the PIN and password for internet banking as well? If so, please post it here.

You might want to remove the details from your quote as well.

rocknrollrich
2nd February 2010, 14:56
Willow are a seperate company altogether in this and look to be a invoicing/admin company. Basically, all your invoices went through Willow who then invoiced your agency, the agency paid Willow and then Willow paid you and put the rest in a barclays bank account under your partnership name. I believe...

TheFaQQer
2nd February 2010, 14:57
You might want to remove the details from your quote as well.

I might.

Nah, actually, I don't :D

swilmot
2nd February 2010, 16:03
rocknrollrich, or anyone

Can you provide me with the address of the Barclays Bank that holds the partnership accounts.

Many thanks!

<admin note>PM use on account enabled</admin note>

Hi Mike1004,

The bank in question is the Stoke Gifford Branch of Barclays. You can easily find out the exact address from the Barclays web site.
Willow Meade have also been very helpful to me in supplying the account details for the partnership.

Cheers

Bassett_1980
2nd February 2010, 17:00
Barclays Bank
124 Gloucester Road
Patchway

Bristol
BS34 5BP

Personal Customers: 08457 555 555
Premier Customers: 0845 850 1000
Business Customers: 0845 605 2345
Opening hours:
Unless otherwise stated all opening hours are Monday to Friday.

Mon-Fri 09:30-16:30

timtams
2nd February 2010, 17:31
I was also with Sunday and Bradbury and cant get hold of them now.
I, in hindsight naively, relied on them for their tax 'expertise' and management and am now nervous that i dont know where i stand. Does anyone know a tax legal expert i can now get advice from on where i stand with things and what i should do next?
ta

rocknrollrich
2nd February 2010, 17:32
Mike - as per the previous reply, it is the Barclays branch at Stoke Gifford, Bristol. It should be in your partnership contract. Unfortunately, you won't get much out of Barclays at all I'm afraid. But I can definitely confirm that Willow are helpful in getting you the account information etc.
On a side note, I heard from Bradbury today only to inform me once more that the Administrators are dealing with all partnership affairs and to deal directly with them and not Bradbury. Trouble is, they haven't supplied the names of the administrators.

PS. Blackhole - PM me and I'll pass them on.

Bassett_1980
2nd February 2010, 18:01
I wonder whether the administration company will also be owned by the Bradbury\Sunday people, just so more money can be robbed from partners pockets!

The Maine Man
2nd February 2010, 20:44
I was with Sunday for 7 months during 08/09... Is anyone else this badly off? and has anyone else had partnership accounts for Mackay Quinn?

I am trying to get together a list of the people who were in the Mackay Quinn Partnership so we can get together and take group action against Sunday/Bradbury.

So far I have only seen mention of the partnership by Cheshire_Cat.

Anyone else out there?

<admin note>Account upgraded to allow PM use</admin note>

blackHole
2nd February 2010, 20:54
This is the recevier's details I have managed to find out...

please send details of the bank accounts or anything relevant to Sunday Wealth management.

Cheshire_cat
2nd February 2010, 23:21
I am trying to get together a list of the people who were in the Mackay Quinn Partnership so we can get together and take group action against Sunday/Bradbury.

So far I have only seen mention of the partnership by Cheshire_Cat.

Anyone else out there?

<admin note>Account upgraded to allow PM use</admin note>

Hi Maine Man - at last, one of my fellow partners!! Only another 18 to track down!

Admin, please can you allow PM - thanks.

<admin note>Done!</admin note>

icekoolms
2nd February 2010, 23:27
Black Hole, I already posted about this and deliberately avoided putting the Official Receivers email on the board so that they would not be swamped with a deluge of repeated information in a gazillion emails. This is exactly the sort of disorganised approach that will cause their investigations to falter and for the investigation into SWM and Niyri to be abandoned when questions are asked by MP's on why so much tax payers money has been spent reading emails instead of tracking the offender down.
Doh!

Dont any of you ever read any of the posts that others put up?

If not, then accept the consequences of your unconsidered actions.

This is the recevier's details I have managed to find out...

please send details of the bank accounts or anything relevant to Sunday Wealth management.

Anthony.Roberts@insolvency.gsi.gov.uk