• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Black Friday today?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Friday today?

I can feel it in my bones, and I could be wrong, but wouldnt be suprised if there was a big crash today.

The FTSE is falling, currently 3920, All indices are down.

The $ has gone up, but correlated currencies (euro and pound) havent gone down yet. That is very wierd and will probably happen later.

And the Dow Jones is teetering at a low with no support for a long time if we break it.

Black friday?
    'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
    Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

No. Now it the time to buy shares!

Feel it in my bones. Plus Branson is buying an F1 team, and that old shark knows how to pick the bottom of the market.
    Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
      I can feel it in my bones, and I could be wrong, but wouldnt be suprised if there was a big crash today.

The FTSE is falling, currently 3920, All indices are down.

The $ has gone up, but correlated currencies (euro and pound) havent gone down yet. That is very wierd and will probably happen later.

And the Dow Jones is teetering at a low with no support for a long time if we break it.

Black friday?
      Whatever you've been smoking...don't. It's clearly screwing with your brain. Currencies and stocks are bumbling along in much the same wat as they have for the last two months - today is no different.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Is he really? Honda?

Would be stranged to see him in a car emblazened with the word Virgin
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          Is he really? Honda?

Would be stranged to see him in a car emblazened with the word Virgin
          His timing is impeccable. He'll get it for nothing because the sport is on its knees.
          Cats are evil.

Comment

I can feel it in my bones,
            Make up your mind. Do you feel it in your bones or are you a chartist?
            You're not fooling anyone you know,fraud.
            You need to do a course in stats.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Make up your mind. Do you feel it in your bones or are you a chartist?
              You're not fooling anyone you know,fraud.
              You need to do a course in stats.
              What a total prat you are sasguru.

I do trade technically. But I can still have a flutter when I feel a unique situation is developing.

And by the way, I've made more money on gold today than you'll make all week.
              'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
              Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

BTW Euro is down significantly this week. Sterling is up.
                Bored.

Comment

When/if GSK shares go sub £10 I'll be pilling in
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

And by the way, I've made more money on gold today than you'll make all week.
                    Are you out of it now? If the equity sell-off that is in your bones comes (I got short ftse this morning so I kind of agree theres at least a chance of a leg down today), I would expect gold to go south with it?
                    The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Working...
                    X