• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stupid people

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid people

The plane was circling and preparing to land. Having experienced severe turbulence in the past and seen people injured badly, I have nothing but contempt for these people that do not fasten their seatbelts. They learn the hard way.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7900892.stm?lss

From that page:

"It really happened so fast and it was over," Mr Salazar said. "We were flying and then the seatbelt sign came on and when we were trying to get back to the seats, the plane dropped and so some people went up and hit the [ceiling]."
    How does that make them stupid people?

Comment

I agree - I tend to keep mine on all the time. It's not like it hurts to have a seatbelt on or anything. I can't understand why you wouldn't wear it when asked to do so
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
        From that page:

How does that make them stupid people?
        There wouldn't have been 47 people heading back to their seats - most would have been people already sat down without their seatbelt on
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

They were stupid in the same way the Northern Rock was a viable business.
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
            The plane was circling and preparing to land. Having experienced severe turbulence in the past and seen people injured badly, I have nothing but contempt for these people that do not fasten their seatbelts. They learn the hard way.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7900892.stm?lss
            I have nothing but utter contempt for cretins who make crass assumptions and generalisations and revel in the misfortunes of others.
            You really are a first rate village idiot.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

People with more than one login and then have arguments with themselves.

Comment

You saying that SAS=CyberFart?
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Jubber View Post
                  People with more than one login and then have arguments with themselves.
                  who is that?

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Everyone on this thread.

It's just one person posting!

Comment

Working...
                    X