• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

anyone in luxumbourg fancy a beer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone in luxumbourg fancy a beer?

ill be there about 8.30... just passing through schipol ... one night only
    Vieze Oude Man

looks like everyone's washing their hair tonight mate..

Comment

oh well, hotel bar on the company card then.. least I'm being taken out for lunch tomorrow ... now, any ideas for gifts for my lady that give a flavour of luxumbourg - and don't say a lapdancer :-)
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
        oh well, hotel bar on the company card then.. least I'm being taken out for lunch tomorrow ... now, any ideas for gifts for my lady that give a flavour of luxumbourg - and don't say a lapdancer :-)
        You should have taken her with you

The restaurants there do a fine chateaux brieand (alas only for two) and the tour of the underground city tunnels can be fun.

Appart from that, well, yes, MEP's sipping Champagne and the Lap-dancers.

The Supermarket visit can be quite fun, everyone comes out with a trolley loaded with booze in the extreeme with a box of cornflakes balanced on the top.

Comment

dirty old man

couldn't bring the lady - she has lectures to attend - first year student nurse.. oh yes!

hotel is crap... cheap and nasty and the bar is full of germans and theres white towels on the bar stools :-(

bottle of plonk in the room looks more promising...
          Vieze Oude Man

Comment

sigh

not even room service... you have to go and pick up the iron board from reception...
            Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
              couldn't bring the lady - she has lectures to attend - first year student nurse.. oh yes!

hotel is crap... cheap and nasty and the bar is full of germans and theres white towels on the bar stools :-(

bottle of plonk in the room looks more promising...

Well, you know what they say...

Early to bed, early to rise, healthy, wealthy and wise.

Bag an early night, and enjoy the day, better than a boring night followed by a hangover.

Comment

Working...
              X