• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bad Dreams By the Sea - The Voice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Dreams By the Sea - The Voice

Dreaming that youre a user
    Dreaming that youre a loser
    Bad Dreams by the Sea

Have you ever - had a wee bit too much to dream ?

I came across this story from somebody who once took a wee bit too much LSA , (Morning Glory - LSA can be extracted from the seeds of the flower - LSA is like a less potent natural LSD)

Any bad dreams experienced from the CUKérs ?

You first !

A voice screams all of the atrocities committed by every single person, all the rapes and murders and wars that ever happened being forced through a loud speaker in another room.

'This is it. This is death. I've been poisoned and I'm going to die.'

I oddly felt no remorse from this realization, but in fact felt completely neutral.

Truth be told, if anything, I felt a little bit of relief thinking that I would soon be released from this pain.

This continued for what seemed like an eternity until, at some point, my mind and body shut down and granted me a few moments of numb, dreamless, deathlike sleep. I came to with my eyes open, my entire body vibrating as if the building were being torn apart by some massive machine. I looked towards the window.

I closed my eyes against the light and time stopped.

A massive fractal book ripples with an alien language, words continually disappearing and appearing elsewhere, its history being constantly rewritten.

Colors explode like flying through fireworks as they explode, bright and vibrant but simultaneously dull and sickening.

A little girl in front of a white field, her long hair covering her face, beckons me and mouths something that causes me to shrink back in horror.

A voice screams all of the atrocities committed by every single person, all the rapes and murders and wars that ever happened being forced through a loud speaker in another room.

That same voice then tells all of the secrets of the universe in excruciating detail, and I begin to realize what a beautiful abomination all of reality truly is. All of this was going on in this sequence, yet happening at the exact same time, something amazingly hard to comprehend now.
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 20 February 2009, 15:14.

Working...
X