• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Body Worlds At 02 Arena Do You Need To Pre-Book

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Body Worlds At 02 Arena Do You Need To Pre-Book

Hi,

I'm supposed to going to the Body Worlds thing at 02 tomorrow thought I would book tickets today but gone online and they are only taking bookings from Sunday onwards. Does anyone know if you actually have to book Body Worlds at 02 or can just turn up and pay on the door. I can't see anything saying you do have to book but I don't really want an 1hr 30min journey over there with family to find we can't get in.

CHeers

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
    Hi,

I'm supposed to going to the Body Worlds thing at 02 tomorrow thought I would book tickets today but gone online and they are only taking bookings from Sunday onwards. Does anyone know if you actually have to book Body Worlds at 02 or can just turn up and pay on the door. I can't see anything saying you do have to book but I don't really want an 1hr 30min journey over there with family to find we can't get in.

CHeers
    Found a site selling them for the 21st now

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
      I don't really want an 1hr 30min journey over there with family to find we can't get in.

CHeers
      Pop down to your local railway station instead next Monday morning. A body will turn up sooner or later.

Comment

We went a couple of months ago : it was great!

But we only live 10 minutes away......

Comment

Working...
        X