• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The best Pizza I ever made

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best Pizza I ever made

My local Asian shop sells packs of 3 really thin plain naan breads for £1.20 (about 12" x 8"). I took one of these. I found some tinned chopped tomatoes in the fridge, I thickened with a little tomato puree, then added garlic salt, black pepper and oregano.

Smeared a little of this over one of the naan breads with the back of a spoon.

finely chopped some black olives. Halved 4 x tinned anchovy fillets, and fine sliced two fresh mushrooms.

Arranged these over the base, grated some medium cheddar on top, sprinkled some more oregano, and an extra screw of black pepper.

Baked for 15 mins at gas mark 6.

OMG!!!

What's your favourite pizza?
    The vegetarian option.

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    What's you favourite pizza?
    I think I just found it

Off to KRK asian cash & carry in the morning.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      I think I just found it

Good luck Cliphead, let me know how it turned out.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

mmmm
        Last edited by KentPhilip; 22 February 2009, 00:16.

Comment

Do you deliver? Hold the olives, extra garlic, ta.

Comment

Not as good as beans on toast.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              I think I just found it

Aha, Used to stay 100 yards from that place and would do loads of shopping there.

"20 Bulbs of Garlic, £1. Much Cheapness, Plenty Stinkness"

Comment

That reminds me of the time I threw up after somebody ordered me a pizza with anchovies. YUK!!!

Incidentally, Tesco were selling two large naans for 63p a week ago.

Comment

Old Tortillas work well as a good base as well!! Then chuck any old sh!te on top with loads of cheese, a delicious drunk snack, only in the morning the top of your mouth hs skin hanging from it and the kitchen looks like a scene out of 9 and ahalf weeks!

Comment

I think I just logged into studentrecipes.com by mistake..

Comment

Working...
                    X