• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Benched Again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benched Again

Move over out there, as of Friday on the bench again after contract cut short by a couple of weeks. Clientco also banned overtime and staff put on 'short time' not good at all really.

Of well, more daytime TV and looking at jobserve I suppose...
    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
    Move over out there, as of Friday on the bench again after contract cut short by a couple of weeks. Clientco also banned overtime and staff put on 'short time' not good at all really.

Sorry to hear that. Keep looking : something will turn up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Sorry to hear that. Keep looking : something will turn up soon.
      WHS
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

I'll be joining you towards the end of March so I hope it's a comfy bench. I spent a lot of last week looking at jobserve and it was a miseable time - no jobs appearing. I've 4 full weeks to get something sorted. Hopefully it should be enough.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Have no fears ZB - you shall soon recover from this wee setback - I promise better days for you are ahead.

Comment

Myriad commiserations
            I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Sorry to hear that - something will come up. I am T-Minus 10 days untill bench time.

Comment

Working...
              X