• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would you marry Jade Goody?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you marry Jade Goody?

Yes she's as thick as a lot of short planks, yes she's got a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp, and yes she's got a voice that could curdle milk, but she's worth a lot of money and she'll only be around for a few more weeks.

I would!

Moose

PS: I could have done if that crim bloke hadn't shackled himself to her, because my divorce came through last week.

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    Yes she's as thick as a lot of short planks, yes she's got a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp, and yes she's got a voice that could curdle milk, but she's worth a lot of money and she'll only be around for a few more weeks.

I would!

Moose

PS: I could have done if that crim bloke hadn't shackled himself to her, because my divorce came through last week.
    No, I wouldn't. I work for my money.

Congrats (I assume by the that it was wanted) on your new found freedom.

Comment

"Would you marry Jade Goody?"

No.

Not for all the tea in China.

I have some pride.

Edit: What if in 5 weeks she leaps out of bed and cries "April Fool!"? Then you're f***ed.
      Last edited by BrowneIssue; 22 February 2009, 23:40. Reason: Nightmare scenario
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I am so cynical about all this media frenzy, that I am beginning to wonder if she is really that ill, or is it a very sad ploy to exploit the gullible public. I suppose we will all know for sure in a few weeks, but if she was to miraculously survive for many months and then years I would not be at all surprised.

Comment

I would rather use my gonads for testing experimental industrial cheese graters than even contemplate having anything to do with that media attention seeking slapper.

She's appreciably less physically, emotionally and mentally attractive than a 400 vehicle high speed pile up on a motorway and less interesting than cardboard.

Comment

Question is, would she marry you?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              Question is, would she marry you?
              If it got her into the magazines, papers or any crappy reality TV programme then undoubtedly yes. Quite frankly all of these Z list "celebrities" should be sold into slavery or broken up for spare parts surgery.

Do I sound like I don't care much for these attention whores?

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                Do I sound like I don't care much for these attention whores?
                Honestly, no.

Comment

I don't care much for her, but blatantly milking her status to self-admittedly get as much cash as possible for her daughter and cancer charities seems like an honest, sensible idea to me. I like how she was quite open about how she's doing it for the money.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    What if in 5 weeks she leaps out of bed and cries "April Fool!"? Then you're f***ed.
                    Then divorce her. On failure to consummate the marriage. You weren't actually thinking of consummating it were you?

Comment

Working...
                    X