• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

aromatherapy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aromatherapy

I got some eucalyptus oil and a little saucer at dinner time, thinking it would make a nice change from the damp smell coming from next door.
    It's making me feel blooming ill

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Is it worse than the smells you usually create at work?
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

I heard that eucalyptus leaves are a bit narcotic and that Koala bears often fall out of the trees after having a good fill of them. It's probably balloux but I like the image of it raining stoned Koala bears
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
        I heard that eucalyptus leaves are a bit narcotic and that Koala bears often fall out of the trees after having a good fill of them. It's probably balloux but I like the image of it raining stoned Koala bears

My quote of the day
        I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
          ... Koala bears often fall out of the trees ...
          That's cobblers put out by the Australian tourist board. The reality is they are Drop Bears. Evil buggers they are too.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Me mam used to use the stuff. Bloody horrible smell, especially combined with one of those tea light thingy’s, used to intoxicate the entire house with the putrid smell.

My I recommend some peppermint oil instead, perks you up and has a smell you can relate to (assuming you brush your teeth and use the occasional stick of gum).
            "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Working...
            X