• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pushed over the edge...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pushed over the edge...

...to spraying piss and tulip everywhere.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/g...906639.stm?lss

That is just odd.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Well, he's a better piss artist than the court artist is art artist.

(or the defendant really is Bill Bailey!)
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

His name reminds me of 'deficate Allah' dunno why.

I wonder what his problem was ?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        Well, he's a better piss artist than the court artist is art artist.

(or the defendant really is Bill Bailey!)
        or lives on Pigeon street
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Sahnoun Daifallah, 42, of Bibury Road, Gloucester...

Is going to be Sahnoun Defiler, 42, of Bibury Road, Gloucester - in the press, very soon no doubt.

Comment

I know somebody who once weed on Anita Dobson
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              Have we met? I'm sure I've heard that story before...
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                Did she pay him? or he her?

and who wore the gimp mask?

Comment

I hope it wasn't Brain May

wee will wee will soak you
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    Have we met? I'm sure I've heard that story before...

Don't know. Give us a clue

She was at some nightclub and he was stoodf on a balcony and just had a wee and then legged it
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X