• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sir Jackie Stewart

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sir Jackie Stewart

...has now officially been added to my 'Favourite People of 2009' list.

linky

Banks, especially RBS, have let down their customers, bled small businesses dry by cutting normal credit lines and bullied their (small business) suppliers by demanding lower rates and prices mid-contract and refusing to pay invoices quickly. Now the bullies have come up against someone with the means to fight back, and I’m going to enjoy watching this.

Sir Jackie Stewart has my 100% support; he’s forcing the bullies to honour a business contract. I only wish my small business had the means to do so.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Never had you for a daily mail reader mich...
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
      Never had you for a daily mail reader mich...
      I’ve been infected recently by a combination of boredom and Gordonophobia (and perhaps a latent conservatism, but a very liberal conservatism). Usually I read the Times and the NRC Handelsblad. Would never actually buy the Mail.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        I read Guns & Ammo, but it's got a bit liberal these days...

The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          I’ve been infected recently by a combination of boredom and Gordonophobia (and perhaps a latent conservatism, but a very liberal conservatism). Usually I read the Times and the NRC Handelsblad. Would never actually buy the Mail.
          Another victim of my brain washing. Soon I will have you all thinking the same way, then you will truely be mine. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Comment

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
            Another victim of my brain washing. Soon I will have you all thinking the same way, then you will truely be mine. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
            truly

Really, if you can't get the basics right, your plans for world domination are bound to fail...
            Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
              Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
              Bwa ha ha ha haaa.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Obviously I got one of my thick replicants to post for me. I have now nullified his brains as a punishment. You may not notice the difference in CyberTory's posts however.

Comment

If RBS did not have the foresight to put a termination clause into his contract, then they must adhere to it. Tough luck !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                    If RBS did not have the foresight to put a termination clause into his contract, then they must adhere to it. Tough luck !!
                    Maybe RBS will go bust to avoid paying him!

Comment

Working...
                    X