• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Firebrand Training

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firebrand Training

Has anyone used them?

If you have could you please share your experience with me?

I was looking at them for Prince 2 training, and before i commited thought I would ask.

Pleomax
    Last edited by pleomax; 24 February 2009, 15:14. Reason: Because i can.....
    Pleomax

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

Originally posted by pleomax View Post
    Yes there is.

Pleomax
    Live by the sword...
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

That would have worked if you had editited that.
      Pleomax

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

Comment

I'm playing poker in Sawtry at the weekend.

Just thought I'd add that...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

At someones house or a drinking establishment?

Just like to know as I do wear my coat with Pleomax Ltd across the back when out and about.

Pleomax
          Pleomax

Comment

At someones house or a drinking establishment?

Just like to know as I do wear my coat with Pleomax Ltd across the back when out and about.

Pleomax
            At a house. Drinking establishments in Sawtry are fairly limited, as you are no doubt aware.

As for the coat, at least I can identify a target now...
            Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

I think they used to be called "Training Camp". I did a week long MCAD bootcamp with them a few years ago. I passed so they must be OK. You should be able to negotiate a discount on the listed price.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Same Question!

Has anyone used them?

If you have could you please share your experience with me?

I was looking at them for Prince 2 training, and before i commited thought I would ask.

Pleomax
                So Pleomax, I know its a little late to ask - but I'm planning the same course. How was your experience?

Comment

Working...
                X