• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nobody commenting on this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody commenting on this?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7907991.stm

So. will we ever know what really went on? This "democracy" is getting better
    everyday!
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

You can find out in 50 years, when they are released from the national archives.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Great, if I live to be 100. ;(
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Unfortunately Blair will be dead by then and so won't be around to answer any questions on the matter - and so will a lot of us
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

No comment.

We all know the washing machine is broken, but we'll never know why it attacked the dishwasher.
          Cats are evil.

Comment

That just about confirms what I thought about the WMD and what happened to Dr David Kelly.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

"outweighed public interest needs". That sums it up. Public interest does not come first, not in this democracy.

Comment

We are not commenting on this because:

The Conservatives said the decision was "right" since the release of the minutes would make ministers more reluctant to discuss controversial subjects in future, impeding good government.
                HTH

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  We are not commenting on this because:

HTH
                  ie: the Conservatives can do the same thing and use this as a defence.

hmmm...

Comment

If they won't release it just assume the worst. Nothing has ever really surprised me with these incompetent sleazebags.

Comment

Working...
                    X