• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed 2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed 2

An Ex-client sent me an email the other day enquiring about my availability.
    Sorry I say, but I'm contracted for 3 months and don't want to let them down. No problem he says, we can wait.
    Upshot is I have 6 months after the current contract with 3 days working from home - no interview

Who needs recruitment agents?
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Winner! Nice one puss.

Comment

<Alan Partridge>
      Back of the net!
      </Alan Partridge>

Excellent news fella.

Comment

Result! Nice one Bagpuss.

Those pharma's like their boomerang contracts, don't they?

Comment

They keep merging with each other!
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

well done!
            This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Well done indeed !
              Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

<Alan Partridge>
                Lick my face!
                </Alan Partridge>

Not literally you understand.

Well done - very nice indeed!
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Excellent !!