• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jack Straw's e-mail account hacked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack Straw's e-mail account hacked

LOL

Link
    If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Maybe he really is in Nigeria and short of cash
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
      Maybe he really is in Nigeria and short of cash
      If they had offered to keep him in Nigeria indefinitely for GBP 3000 it would be more likely to elicit a contributon
      If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

"The Hotmail account was suspended by Microsoft. "

WTF is a senior minister using a hotmail account for?
        And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Help. Stuck in Nigeria

Email me your bank details please.

Comment

If only he could have been detained in Nigeria, maybe we would have had the truth about Blairs illegal war on terror!

Comment

Working...
            X