• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brits fighting Brits

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brits fighting Brits

Front page news from the Independent about Talibannies with Brum accents fighting our troops in the Stan.

My opinion; a 5.56mm round is far cheaper than the truckloads of benefits they'd be entitled to if they were arrested and then flown home for tea and cakes on the taxpayer...
    Older and ...well, just older!!

load of pish of you ask me

"The Americans are said to have raised the issue of the Pakistan"

=

we are desperate for a story so just make up a line.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      load of pish of you ask me

"The Americans are said to have raised the issue of the Pakistan"

=

we are desperate for a story so just make up a line.
      English not your first language?

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
        English not your first language?
        Is English not your first language?

If you believe an Independent story I would suggest that you have far greater problems than the grasp of the English language.

Comment

Is English not your first language?

If you believe an Independent story I would suggest that you have far greater problems than the grasp of the English language.
          1) It's not spelling, it's grammar.
          2) OK, it mustn't be true as it's in the Independent. Good, well thought out discussion point...

Comment

English

Bloody Merkinisms.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Front page news from the Independent about Talibannies with Brum accents fighting our troops in the Stan.

My opinion; a 5.56mm round is far cheaper than the truckloads of benefits they'd be entitled to if they were arrested and then flown home for tea and cakes on the taxpayer...
              They could at least learn the queen's english instead of that brummie thing. waste of an education.

Comment

1) It's not spelling, it's grammar.
                2) OK, it mustn't be true as it's in the Independent. Good, well thought out discussion point...
                1. You are the one trying to put a fact in a question, did you struggle in school?
                2. Posting an Independent story is not a discussion. If I post a link to the latest beano front pager that is not a discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  English

Bloody Merkinisms.
                  I shall take my grounding from Orwell and his book "Politics and the English Language".

Of course you may disagre.

Comment

Pedant.

OK, here's one for you; According to sources, the troops in the stan are being shot at by Talibannies with West Brummy accents.

Is anyone bothered by this or is everyone happy as long as their invoice is paid?

Comment

Working...
                    X