• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

i wonder..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wonder..

how long it will take for people here to realise that i don't do very much?
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

ditto
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Sshhhh. Me too. Although I appear to be very busy.
      I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

<cough>
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
          I caught onto that a while ago. I'm surprised nobody caught onto the fact that I'm also doing nothing as well.
          If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie View Post
            Sshhhh. Me too. Although I appear to be very busy.
            oh my desk is cluttered with paper with important looking highlights on it, yellow and green , complete with sidenotes of ? and the like
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I hate sitting around doing nothing

what should you be doing?

or rather what is is that they actually pay you for?

Comment

Depends on category of clientco.

Bank; 18 months
                Civil Service; 3 years
                French oil company; long after your retirement if you write a book abut it
                Small high tech business; 3 minutes
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

oh my desk is cluttered with paper with important looking highlights on it, yellow and green , complete with sidenotes of ? and the like
                  Mine too. In addition, always carry the paper with scribble and comments on wherever you go. To meetings. To the toilet. When you get yourself a cup of tea. Even better is to take vary this piece of paper with others that you have. I have a monday piece of paper, a tuesday piece of paper....

Well, it beats a real job doesn't it?
                  I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie View Post
                    Mine too. In addition, always carry the paper with scribble and comments on wherever you go. To meetings. To the toilet. When you get yourself a cup of tea. Even better is to take vary this piece of paper with others that you have. I have a monday piece of paper, a tuesday piece of paper....

Well, it beats a real job doesn't it?
                    You're me, aren't you? No you can't be. Perhaps you've been trained by me.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X