• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Knocking down a house and buiding one made of Gingerbread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knocking down a house and buiding one made of Gingerbread

Does anyone know how I go about this. Do I contact The local Gingerbreadman? Are Hans and Grettle likely to object?

A little more realistic than the fantasy of dimprawns post.

Next week:

Which V8 supercar should I buy, should I get Jenson Button to test it for me?
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

You really are f**king bored out of your mind aren't you?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        Does anyone know how I go about this. Do I contact The local Gingerbreadman? Are Hans and Grettle likely to object
        Gretl.

Here a man, there a man,
        Lots of Gingerbreadmen!

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          You really are f**king bored out of your mind aren't you?
          Or pissed.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Yep I knew it wasn't spelt correctly but I just don't care!

Call me controversial.

Comment

Yep I knew it wasn't spelt correctly but I just don't care!

Call me controversial.
              Hey Controversial!

What are you drinking?

It's your round.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
                Gretl.

Here a man, there a man,
                Lots of Gingerbreadmen!
                Maybe there is only one in his area?

Comment

Does anyone know how I go about this. Do I contact The local Gingerbreadman? Are Hans and Grettle likely to object?

A little more realistic than the fantasy of dimprawns post.

Next week:

Which V8 supercar should I buy, should I get Jenson Button to test it for me?
                  Next week Bag-o-pus gets his knob out, takes a photo and posts it on the Internet for girls to look at!!!

Or was that last week.

You believe what you like, I couldn't care less.

Comment

oooh, that's a nice handbag!

You obviously do believe nutcases. Maybe you too are an internet fantasist?

Comment

Working...
                    X