• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What religion should I join?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What religion should I join?

I am getting very fed up with lent : no chocolate/cakes/sweets is a killer. Think I am going to join another religion until Easter Sunday.

What religion should I join? What benefits will I get from it?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I am getting very fed up with lent : no chocolate/cakes/sweets is a killer. Think I am going to join another religion until Easter Sunday.

What religion should I join? What benefits will I get from it?
    Ahem. It only started today

I've just been to Mass.... it was packed! Never seen it so busy!
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Do the CofE still hand out those lent boxes that look like a Land Rover from the front?
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        That's what happens if you advertise free bread and wine in a recession.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Ahem. It only started today

I hope that, if you went to confession, you let everyone else go first : you would be in there for hours....

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            That's what happens if you advertise free bread and wine in a recession.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I hope that, if you went to confession, you let everyone else go first : you would be in there for hours....
            Oi...

Nah, no confession today but the Bishop was there... that was "fun".
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Kaballah, or do I mean Kabaddi? I forget...
              Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Oi...

Nah, no confession today but the Bishop was there... that was "fun".
                I thought it was Spanking the Monkey, bloomin mixed metaphors!
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I was raised a Catholic.

Actually the nuns at my school, Our Lady Of The Missions, told me that if I did not choose Catholicism then I would get the crap beaten out of me for the next 1000 years, I believed them, they had previous.

Comment

Satanism.

Get's the Watchtower sellers off your doorstep quicker than anything else.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X