• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stag do - suggestions for outfits

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stag do - suggestions for outfits

We have a few ideas already:

Baby - nappy/bonnet
    Gimp - mask and leather pants + lead
    Woman - maybe ballerina

Any other suggestions? No limit placed on how humiliating the outfit is; in fact the more humiliating the better...
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

All in one ski-suit. The more luminous the better.

Man-kini.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I heard of one where the groom was told everyone else would dress as Kato(sp?) and to dress likewise. The rest then dressed as Inspector Clauseau.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
        We have a few ideas already:

Baby - nappy/bonnet
        Gimp - mask and leather pants + lead
        Woman - maybe ballerina

Any other suggestions? No limit placed on how humiliating the outfit is; in fact the more humiliating the better...
        Borat style Mankini.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Follow the royal lead with Adolf Hitler, or go as Madeline McCann as one politician did

Comment

Mr (Dr?) Manhattan

Comment

Whoopee Cushion?
              If at first you don't succeed... skydiving is not for you!

Comment

You should all wear Gordon Brown masks.

Comment

wonder woman
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    wonder woman
                    complete with fake breasts and wig....I like it..
                    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                    X