• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

chef...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chef...

After this morning's shock of having to do some work, are things back to normal now?

Just a bit concerned you don't overdo it.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    After this morning's shock of having to do some work, are things back to normal now?

Just a bit concerned you don't overdo it.
    I think he's knocked off for the weekend already
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      I think he's knocked off for the weekend already
      I suppose he'll be alright then. I was a bit concerned he might suffer a 'burn out'. But then I think that's only really a permie disease.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        I suppose he'll be alright then. I was a bit concerned he might suffer a 'burn out'. But then I think that's only really a permie disease.
        After a couple of beers at the airport I'm sure he'll be fine.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
        X