• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sir Fred Goodwin has 650k p.a. pension for the rest of his life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sir Fred Goodwin has 650k p.a. pension for the rest of his life

There must be a solution somewhere.

Execute the ****er.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Execute the ****er.
      Torture him first. Perhaps They should keep Guantanamo open for the likes of him.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

That's an example of a Good win win situation!

But I could have fooked up RBS for much less
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

My mate's Dad's good Kurdish friends 'The Twins' are apparently out again and very reasonable as long as they're OK on Direction and Control.

Comment

who writes his contract ? I could hire him to write my next contract .

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
              who writes his contract ? I could hire him to write my next contract .
              His agents are Phil Hall Media. Maybe you could hire him for an after dinner speech and put something in his drink.

http://blog.pha-media.com/tag/sir-fred-goodwin

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Torture him first. Perhaps They should keep Guantanamo open for the likes of him.
                Why? Good for him, he's worked hard, milked the system for all he can, and done a runner.

Aren't we all trying to do some variation of that what with our 82% income schemes, SIPP contributions, dodgy expense claims, "IR35 safe" contracts, gingerbread house building schemes etc. etc. ?

I doff my hat to the man.

Comment

Usually the client doesn't suffer catastrophic loss during my tenure with them...usually
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    Usually the client doesn't suffer catastrophic loss during my tenure with them...usually
                    I think you've just described what we're doing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X